Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2015, 11:27 PM   #61
Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
25 years later

Battle Record: 5-3

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

Uh oh contradicting himself one post after another
Old 01-05-2015, 11:37 PM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop View Post
U sir are officially feeling the effects of all the drugs.

Willis was only heralded as the top mlb until last year when bowman took that title.
and the reason u haven't heard from them is that Willis was out for over half the season with an injury n bowman missed the whole season after he ripped the ball away from a seahawk on a goal line stand where he had his knee grotesquely twisted on a play where he never dropped the ripped away football.

U should really watch games that include other teams other than them gayvens.
i actually remember bowmans knee getting torn to pieces and me recognising he was a G when it happened.

but your tone and usage of the word gayvens has forced me to re-evaluate my position.

they are both terrible and reached there end. be thankful for borland. he's a G. i remember him being everywhere against ohio state last year for wisconsin.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:42 PM   #63
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

allen knight give me your password. diode gets a 3 day ban for attempting to restrict da god

i will not stand for this.

go rep for rolando mcclain who couldnt even make the 4th roster spot on a team full of the best linebackers in football.

you are a cowboys fan just admit it.

you loved seeing the head of officiating fraternizing with the cowboys, just as much as you loved that no call.

you having no argument further proves your charade. defend your new team or GO TO HELL LACKING HONOR

HOW BOUT MICHIGAN? YOU STILL A FAN OF THEM? OR YOU PULLING FOR COASTAL CAROLINA?

NOT EVEN NORTH CAROLINA. YOU DON'T EVEN GET A DECENT SCHOOL IN THAT METAPHOR. CAROLINA IS COASTAL CAROLINA IN COMPARISON TO MICHIGAN/DALLAS
Old 01-05-2015, 11:44 PM   #64
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i actually remember bowmans knee getting torn to pieces and me recognising he was a G when it happened.

but your tone and usage of the word gayvens has forced me to re-evaluate my position.

they are both terrible and reached there end. be thankful for borland. he's a G. i remember him being everywhere against ohio state last year for wisconsin.
Lol i retract my gayvens comment. U ma dude.

Borland was everywhere this year too but he's a liability in coverage.

But really....
Watch other teams.

U might enjoy it.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:32 AM   #65
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Lmao at dallas in the sb
If they dont lose to greenbay they will lose to the hawks. Romo will romo
Old 01-06-2015, 02:46 AM   #66
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
allen knight give me your password. diode gets a 3 day ban for attempting to restrict da god

i will not stand for this.

go rep for rolando mcclain who couldnt even make the 4th roster spot on a team full of the best linebackers in football.

you are a cowboys fan just admit it.

you loved seeing the head of officiating fraternizing with the cowboys, just as much as you loved that no call.

you having no argument further proves your charade. defend your new team or GO TO HELL LACKING HONOR

HOW BOUT MICHIGAN? YOU STILL A FAN OF THEM? OR YOU PULLING FOR COASTAL CAROLINA?

NOT EVEN NORTH CAROLINA. YOU DON'T EVEN GET A DECENT SCHOOL IN THAT METAPHOR. CAROLINA IS COASTAL CAROLINA IN COMPARISON TO MICHIGAN/DALLAS
Nothing you said even makes sense

I have no need to defend myself or the Panthers against a geeked out Baltimore super fan in mexican shanty town, ohio.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:09 PM   #67
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
@Certain it pains me to say this but it may be time to putt muff's posting restriction on da god
Lmao Muff has a posting restriction?

I must have missed that.

That's hilarious.

Threatening uh-oh da god with it is blasphemy tho.

what r u thinking diode? u know better than this.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:26 PM   #68
Mercules
teh ghoulie

Battle Record: 4-6

Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules

@Diode what is Muff's posting restriction?
Mercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:40 AM   #69
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
packers win it all.

I've got broncos upsetting the pats, to lose to the packs after the packs beat the seahawks in seattle.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:59 AM   #70
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

i have an overwhelming feeling that i can make a lot of money in this thread
Old 01-07-2015, 03:27 AM   #71
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I HAVE NO RESTRICTIONZ I THINK

WAIT

DO I?

IM KINDA LIKE NATURALLY POSTING LESS COZ FGTS
Old 01-07-2015, 04:49 AM   #72
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Lol @ any team but Dallas

Y'all putos are sipping waaaaaay too much lean. Smh. God chose this team himself. I'm pretty sure Jesus Christ was Dallas' very first starting running back. And these niggas resurrected themselves for a second coming.

Dallas is taking this superbowl.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:09 AM   #73
Fart
You Next

what's your bet @Phil?
Old 01-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #74
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Lol @ any team but Dallas

Y'all putos are sipping waaaaaay too much lean. Smh. Goodell chose this team himself.
fixed that for you
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:49 PM   #75
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
what's your bet @Phil?
How about a tenth of a stack nigga?!

Chill Phil

Old 01-07-2015, 05:21 PM   #76
Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
25 years later

Battle Record: 5-3

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

Packers beat cowboys
Seahawks beat panthers
Patriots beat ravens
Broncos beat colts
Packers beat seahawks
Patriots beat broncos
Patriots beat packers

Done. You're welcome
Old 01-07-2015, 06:18 PM   #77
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Tell 'em, Phil. These niggas don't know.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:12 PM   #78
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen King View Post
Tell 'em, Phil. These niggas don't know.
Repped!

Chill Phil

Old 01-08-2015, 12:01 AM   #79
Fart
You Next

so a bill?
somehow i don't think youll pay up
Old 01-08-2015, 08:36 AM   #80
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Cowboys beat Packers
Panthers Beat Seahawks
Patriots beat ravens
Broncos beat colts
Panthers Beat whoever. I lost track looking at legions predictions lol
Patriots beat broncos
Panthers win the fukn superbowl and diode posts a pic with a panther hat and a shirt that has the state of North Carolina on it..yknow the one with the interstates all over it
Ms Cleo Told me This

King me if it comes true lol

Last edited by El Muffin; 01-08-2015 at 08:40 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote