- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
bb loves me :)
lol. *morphs*

YO WTFUCKA?! FUCKA STEP TO BB?!?!!? SRS?

LOL @ MERCULES

THIS DUDE. lol

LET'S BEGIN BY SAYING LOL FGT.

This dude got the fucking genetic coding of a infant somalian Wilmer Valderramma, fucking melvin skateboarding nose ring get tattoos of a fucking tribal arm band and prick your and your lesbians finger and suck each others blood and promise to never watch a episode of big bang theory without each other, you fucking hippie indian mahatmas ganfaggot peruvian mayan mailman. Prince Ali - fabulous he - Ali Ababwa ass motherfucking loser.

Lol fucking home invasion diving on your craigslist sofa making sound effects with your mouth faggot. PEW PEW *shields with pillow* dramatic synergistic piece of fucking dogshit

LMAO UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHES ON AN INTERNET FORUM THAT TALKS ABOUT THE DESIGN OF OUIJA BOARDS AND SHES THE MODERATOR THAT I ZANY AND LETS YOU TALK ABOUT DILDOS ONCE IN AWHILE. You fucking orange picking Aladdin show you the world ass degenerate.

I don't evne want to destroy you right now honestly..BUT FUCK IT BB CRAZE BB FUCK YOU IN BUTHOLIO FAGIO

LLOLOL @ fucka idiyote hiding behind this giant sweater wearing wench practicing his selfie awareness with a droid GoPro phone that was on sale with the purchase of an extra line for a non family member to his MetroPCS phone in easter wyoming in a town with a population of 3928 and the star quaretrback in 1989 went on to play college ball in boise state FUCK YOU

LMAO WHO THE FUKF?! WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO GET A FUCKING STICKER/PHONE COVER OF V FOR VENDETTA ON YOUR STUPID CHEAP ASS BLACKBERRY YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING SERIAL RAPIST

LMAO FUCKING "OH HEY IM MERC LET ME USE A NINE ITS ORE MOBILE THAN A SHOTGUN IT DONT MAKE A LOUD BLAST NOISE BUT U CA FUCKING SHOOT A LOT OF TINY LITTLE SOTS AND STUFF ITS ACTALLY COOLER. DONT WORRY I KNOW A SHOTGUN DOESNT WEIGHT 300 LBS, LMAO MOBILE. NINE WEIGHS 1 LB, LESS, ITS SO LIGHT, I NEED TO BE MOBILE, GOING INTO THE ATTIC, LOCKING MYSELF IN THE SAFE ROOM. YOU WONT GET ME HERE, YOUR SHOTGUN CANT PENETRATE MY SAFEROOM. FUCK, MY LESBIAN WIFE IS IN THE BEDROOM STILL LOL. LESBIAN GETS RAPED, MERC IS LOOKING THROUGH THE SAFEROOMS PEEPHOLE. JERKS OFF, LOOKS AT HIS NINE "DONT WORRY BUDDY YOU DID YOUR BEST" THIEF USING HIS SHOTGUN AS A CROWBAR LIEK TOOL TO CHOKE AVRIL LALESBIAN WHILE HE RAMS HER ASSHOLE FROM BEHIND. HI IM MERC. BATTLE ME. 300 GIGABYTES OF FAGGOT. HAVE PCITURES OF NINES ALL OVER MY ROOM. NINE POSTER. NINES. LOVE NINES. BANG. SHOOTING RANGE. "SIR DO YOU WANT A MEGATRON CANNON OR A RIFLE" "NAH MAN GIVE ME THE NINE, IM A PRO" FUCKING LOSER. LESBIAN GETTING RAPED, THIEF SHOVES SHOTGUN IN HER ASSHOLE, BLEEDING EVERYWHERE LOL. THIEF CONVINCES LESBIAN TO OPEN SAFEROOM, DOES, THIEF STARTS FUCKING MERCULES. LESBIAN JOINS IN. FUCKS MERCULES TOO.

BASICALLY MERC IS AN EFFEMINATE LOSER. LOL "MORE MOBILE WITH A NINE" WTF!?!?!? SO BASICALLY YOU WOULDNT WANT A BIG, HUGE SHOTGUN THAT WEIGHS A BIT MORE THAN YOUR TINY LITTLE LASER NERF GUN FOR WHAT?!?! SO YOU CAN SHOOT MORE LITTLE ROUNDS?!?!

SHOTGUN = GIANT PEEN THAT SHOOTS LARGE LOADS
NINE = TINY PEEN THAT SHOOTS LITTLE SPURTS OF CUMSHOT FAGGOTNESS

LOL MORE MOBILE, NOBODY CARES ABOUT MOBILITY WHEN YOU'RE BLASTING FUCKING DOORS OFF THE HINGES YOU FUCKING LOSER "MORE MOBILE" NIGGA YOU ARE NOT RAINBOW SIX TOM CLANCY, YOU ARE RAINBOW BITCH FAG FANCY, FAGGOT. SNIPER CELL PURVEYOR LMAO

DUDE COMPLETED A MISSIO ON LEGENDARY IN CALL OF DUTY AND THINKS HISTINY ASS NINE WILL PROTECT HIM ON SOME SCARFACE "I TAKE UR BULLET I TAKE UR BULLET, FUCK THAT" HOME INVASION AT THE END ASS MOTEHRFCUKER U R NOT SCARFACE U CUBAN FACED PUERTO RICAN PERUIVAN CUMSHOT MIRROR FUCKING LOSER, U R THE FUCKING DESCENDANT OF JENNIFER LOPEZ'S BUTT SWEAT U PIECE OF GARBAGE

LOOL HOMICIDED

YOWTF

YO WAITAWA TJWFAW

WTF?

BB NOTICE SOMETHING

THIS ACTUALLY NOT A ROAST THREAD ANYMORE

DIS A FUCKA DETECTIVE CASE DETECTIVE BB ON DIS FUCKING LOSERS CASE

LMAO LISTEN CLOSELY

LMAO. BB BROS

THIS SI ACTUALLY A GENIUS FUCKING PLOT, I HAVE TO SAY, THIS IS GENIUS DISGUISED IN COMPLETE FAGGOTRY, DW MERC U STILLA FUCKA LOSE IDIYOTE ASS FAGGOT

if you outline this dudes shitty ass mirror you can see a pattern arrise

to the normal eye this is nothing btu to a trained detective bb this is much more srs than it is

see as him and his lesbian hirlfriend pop pimples in the mirror and wipe cumstains from her fucking him in the ass, it's actualyl a symbolic sex ritual many sex hot topic satanist freaks with ear gauges and thumb canals in their butthole can relate too

• LMAOA SO IF UG ET THE COORDINATES OF THIS FUCKING HOME INVASION JUNKY U GOT YOUNG GAY MENS DEAD BODIES IN THE CITIES OF PENSACOLA, TALLAHASSE, JACKSONVILLE, TAMPE BAY AND MIAMI @Diode LET THE AUTHORITIES THAT U NO DOWN THERE NO ABOUT THIS INFORMATION
  • LMAO GOT THE GAY SERIAL RAPIST/MURDERER WITH HIS bonnie and clyde lesbian dyke sons of anarchy apprentice with the fucking haircut of a Jetsons wife, Darlene from Roseanne spirit animal.

fucking gone

fucking v for vendetta

got a fucking ghost living in ur mirror trying to communicate through ur ouija board afficionado gLBGT girlfriend

has piercings on her little vag made out of organic metals

fuck you dude sersiouly fucka idiyote

fucking gone @ this dudes dating the reincarnation of kelly osbourne

you fucking jaw bone freak

id carve out her fucking jaw bone and use that shit as a boomerang to knock out faggots in a 20 mile perimetter fuck you
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:42 PM   #82
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

bb gun mak fun of everbyody but got tired and sidtracked so fuck u idiyote
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:55 PM   #83
Mercules
teh ghoulie

Battle Record: 4-6

Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules

lmfao at this, that chick does look like elvis tho
Mercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:58 PM   #84
Mercules
teh ghoulie

Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules

fucking dead @ "the government should fear there people"
Old 01-06-2015, 01:43 AM   #85
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANE BABY View Post
lol. *morphs*

LOL @ MERCULES

THIS DUDE. lol

This dude got the fucking genetic coding of a infant somalian Wilmer Valderramma, fucking melvin skateboarding nose ring get tattoos of a fucking tribal arm band and prick your and your lesbians finger and suck each others blood and promise to never watch a episode of big bang theory without each other, you fucking hippie indian mahatmas ganfaggot peruvian mayan mailman. Prince Ali - fabulous he - Ali Ababwa ass motherfucking loser.

Lol fucking home invasion diving on your craigslist sofa making sound effects with your mouth faggot. PEW PEW *shields with pillow* dramatic synergistic piece of fucking dogshit

LMAO UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHES ON AN INTERNET FORUM THAT TALKS ABOUT THE DESIGN OF OUIJA BOARDS AND SHES THE MODERATOR THAT I ZANY AND LETS YOU TALK ABOUT DILDOS ONCE IN AWHILE. You fucking orange picking Aladdin show you the world ass degenerate.

I don't evne want to destroy you right now honestly..BUT FUCK IT BB CRAZE BB FUCK YOU IN BUTHOLIO FAGIO

LLOLOL @ fucka idiyote hiding behind this giant sweater wearing wench practicing his selfie awareness with a droid GoPro phone that was on sale with the purchase of an extra line for a non family member to his MetroPCS phone in easter wyoming in a town with a population of 3928 and the star quaretrback in 1989 went on to play college ball in boise state FUCK YOU

LMAO WHO THE FUKF?! WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO GET A FUCKING STICKER/PHONE COVER OF V FOR VENDETTA ON YOUR STUPID CHEAP ASS BLACKBERRY YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING SERIAL RAPIST

LMAO FUCKING "OH HEY IM MERC LET ME USE A NINE ITS ORE MOBILE THAN A SHOTGUN IT DONT MAKE A LOUD BLAST NOISE BUT U CA FUCKING SHOOT A LOT OF TINY LITTLE SOTS AND STUFF ITS ACTALLY COOLER. DONT WORRY I KNOW A SHOTGUN DOESNT WEIGHT 300 LBS, LMAO MOBILE. NINE WEIGHS 1 LB, LESS, ITS SO LIGHT, I NEED TO BE MOBILE, GOING INTO THE ATTIC, LOCKING MYSELF IN THE SAFE ROOM. YOU WONT GET ME HERE, YOUR SHOTGUN CANT PENETRATE MY SAFEROOM. FUCK, MY LESBIAN WIFE IS IN THE BEDROOM STILL LOL. LESBIAN GETS RAPED, MERC IS LOOKING THROUGH THE SAFEROOMS PEEPHOLE. JERKS OFF, LOOKS AT HIS NINE "DONT WORRY BUDDY YOU DID YOUR BEST" THIEF USING HIS SHOTGUN AS A CROWBAR LIEK TOOL TO CHOKE AVRIL LALESBIAN WHILE HE RAMS HER ASSHOLE FROM BEHIND. HI IM MERC. BATTLE ME. 300 GIGABYTES OF FAGGOT. HAVE PCITURES OF NINES ALL OVER MY ROOM. NINE POSTER. NINES. LOVE NINES. BANG. SHOOTING RANGE. "SIR DO YOU WANT A MEGATRON CANNON OR A RIFLE" "NAH MAN GIVE ME THE NINE, IM A PRO" FUCKING LOSER. LESBIAN GETTING RAPED, THIEF SHOVES SHOTGUN IN HER ASSHOLE, BLEEDING EVERYWHERE LOL. THIEF CONVINCES LESBIAN TO OPEN SAFEROOM, DOES, THIEF STARTS FUCKING MERCULES. LESBIAN JOINS IN. FUCKS MERCULES TOO.

BASICALLY MERC IS AN EFFEMINATE LOSER. LOL "MORE MOBILE WITH A NINE" WTF!?!?!? SO BASICALLY YOU WOULDNT WANT A BIG, HUGE SHOTGUN THAT WEIGHS A BIT MORE THAN YOUR TINY LITTLE LASER NERF GUN FOR WHAT?!?! SO YOU CAN SHOOT MORE LITTLE ROUNDS?!?!

LOL MORE MOBILE, NOBODY CARES ABOUT MOBILITY WHEN YOU'RE BLASTING FUCKING DOORS OFF THE HINGES YOU FUCKING LOSER "MORE MOBILE" NIGGA YOU ARE NOT RAINBOW SIX TOM CLANCY, YOU ARE RAINBOW BITCH FAG FANCY, FAGGOT. SNIPER CELL PURVEYOR LMAO

DUDE COMPLETED A MISSIO ON LEGENDARY IN CALL OF DUTY AND THINKS HISTINY ASS NINE WILL PROTECT HIM ON SOME SCARFACE "I TAKE UR BULLET I TAKE UR BULLET, FUCK THAT" HOME INVASION AT THE END ASS MOTEHRFCUKER U R NOT SCARFACE U CUBAN FACED PUERTO RICAN PERUIVAN CUMSHOT MIRROR FUCKING LOSER, U R THE FUCKING DESCENDANT OF JENNIFER LOPEZ'S BUTT SWEAT U PIECE OF GARBAGE

LOOL HOMICIDED

YOWTF

YO WAITAWA TJWFAW

WTF?

BB NOTICE SOMETHING

LMAO LISTEN CLOSELY

LMAO. BB BROS

THIS SI ACTUALLY A GENIUS FUCKING PLOT, I HAVE TO SAY, THIS IS GENIUS DISGUISED IN COMPLETE FAGGOTRY, DW MERC U STILLA FUCKA LOSE IDIYOTE ASS FAGGOT

to the normal eye this is nothing btu to a trained detective bb this is much more srs than it is

see as him and his lesbian hirlfriend pop pimples in the mirror and wipe cumstains from her fucking him in the ass, it's actualyl a symbolic sex ritual many sex hot topic satanist freaks with ear gauges and thumb canals in their butthole can relate too

• LMAOA SO IF UG ET THE COORDINATES OF THIS FUCKING HOME INVASION JUNKY U GOT YOUNG GAY MENS DEAD BODIES IN THE CITIES OF PENSACOLA, TALLAHASSE, JACKSONVILLE, TAMPE BAY AND MIAMI @Diode LET THE AUTHORITIES THAT U NO DOWN THERE NO ABOUT THIS INFORMATION
  • LMAO GOT THE GAY SERIAL RAPIST/MURDERER WITH HIS bonnie and clyde lesbian dyke sons of anarchy apprentice with the fucking haircut of a Jetsons wife, Darlene from Roseanne spirit animal.

fucking gone

fucking v for vendetta

got a fucking ghost living in ur mirror trying to communicate through ur ouija board afficionado gLBGT girlfriend

id carve out her fucking jaw bone and use that shit as a boomerang to knock out faggots in a 20 mile perimetter fuck you
Thank you sir.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:10 AM   #86
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol. *morphs*

LOL @ MERCULES

THIS DUDE. lol

LOOL HOMICIDED

YOWTF

YO WAITAWA TJWFAW

WTF?

BB NOTICE SOMETHING

LMAO LISTEN CLOSELY

LMAO. BB BROS

fucking gone

fucking v for vendetta

This shit got more quotables then a whole season of nbl.

Geezus.

This shit shut shit down.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:22 AM   #87
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

BB just committed murder... r.i.p.
jilti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:55 AM   #88
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

damn that was much better than the one he did on me

kinda jealous
Old 01-06-2015, 09:17 AM   #89
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

BB da BB just HOF'd this thread.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:48 AM   #90
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Not what i expected
Old 01-06-2015, 12:45 PM   #91
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Rip twerpules.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:14 PM   #92
E Tha Real
yes really

Battle Record: 7-9

E Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant futureE Tha Real has a brilliant future

lolol BB just wrote the memoirs of Mercules.
E Tha Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:15 PM   #93
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
bb gun mak fun of everbyody but got tired and sidtracked so fuck u idiyote
You did good bb.

HOF.

Repped.

<3 u

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:46 PM   #94
Mercules
teh ghoulie

I repped him as well. BB still da gawd tbh
Old 01-06-2015, 01:53 PM   #95
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

god damn lol

repped
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:07 PM   #96
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Bb da bb just punted the mustachio off my soul. Oh sweet ether.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2015 is mine, bags probably has bad breath, bane baby a faggot, bb lipstick spic, bb ownz life, i am the lime, look like he hangs w zoolander, merculez, selfish selfie bear 2 thread, shank fails itt, zero titties in pic