Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-20-2018, 06:57 PM   #121
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Lol @ people thinking DMS a bags alias

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 06:58 PM   #122
Lenox
Hungry

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Anyone wanna catch me up on why people hate veritas now? Thought he was equally loved

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
Old 12-20-2018, 07:04 PM   #123
Lenox
Hungry

DMS Is a cuck

Old 12-20-2018, 07:28 PM   #124
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Completely. Except the part where you claim that I said things.
Cmon now. You gonna just Mandela effect away 2010-2017? Thank
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 07:35 PM   #125
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
The only two explanations for how we came to exist is that God made us or that we slowly evolved from nothing.
the main problem with this line of thinking is you don't consider nothing, something.

also the underlying fact that when you use God, you are referring to a specific god.

this is why i always defeat you.

carry on.
Old 12-20-2018, 08:16 PM   #126
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

The problem I have is when you’re like “I get it, we came from nothing.”
No one is saying that, at all
So, no, you don’t get it. My position has never wavered. I don’t know what there is beyond death or if there’s a god. I know that you also do not. That’s it. That’s my position.
You come from the position that you do know and you know for certain. Which is false.
I feel the need to continue to point that out.
That is all.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 08:18 PM   #127
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
The problem I have is when you’re like “I get it, we came from nothing.”
No one is saying that, at all
So, no, you don’t get it. My position has never wavered. I don’t know what there is beyond death or if there’s a god. I know that you also do not. That’s it. That’s my position.
You come from the position that you do know and you know for certain. Which is false.
I feel the need to continue to point that out.
That is all.

I’d rather believe in God and be wrong then not believe in God and be wrong. Period.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 08:38 PM   #128
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I’d rather believe in God and be wrong then not believe in God and be wrong. Period.
It’s “than.”

But that’s not an original idea, and we can talk about why that’s a fucked up view to take if you want to go down that road. It’s called Pascal’s wager and it’s been debated long before us and will continue to be long after.
philosophy.
Old 12-20-2018, 08:53 PM   #129
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
It’s “than.”

But that’s not an original idea, and we can talk about why that’s a fucked up view to take if you want to go down that road. It’s called Pascal’s wager and it’s been debated long before us and will continue to be long after.
You’re doing good work here.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 09:22 PM   #130
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Jesus is the only God that makes sense to me after my studies.

And destro....please do not act like you have never belonged to the church of atheism and the religion of evolution sir.

You have Evolved I am proud of you.

Now then,

Where did we come from if we did not come from nothing? As you now claim?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:22 PM   #131
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
You’re an atheist? How surprising.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:25 PM   #132
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I come from he position that of the two options given of how we came to exist being created by a God makes more sense to me.

Both require faith as you aforementioned
Old 12-20-2018, 09:32 PM   #133
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
You’re an atheist? How surprising.
Confusing being atheist and not liking ignorance and stupidity.

So is logic truth, and the way we find truth?
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 10:06 PM   #134
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
I come from he position that of the two options given of how we came to exist being created by a God makes more sense to me.

Both require faith as you aforementioned
No. One requires faith. You are confusing faith with lack of knowledge. You also assume for some reason that the question of from where we came is one that can or must be answered. It’s ok to not know something. That’s why to have the position that you don’t see a god as the catalyst for everything doesn’t require faith. It’s not an assertion. It’s a lack of an assertion. Assertions require faith. The lack of them doesn’t. You continue to claim that it does because it’s one of your go-tos. And it’s part of your likely successful way among some to argue your position. But, it’s simply false. To say that I do not see any evidence that there is some all powerful god doesn’t require the least bit of faith.
philosophy.
Old 12-21-2018, 12:13 AM   #135
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
It’s “than.”

Idgaf about Pascal’s wager and thanks for correcting me on grammar when you have the worst fucking grammar on this site. Let’s go down that road and see if you can hold a candle to me in debate.

Old 12-21-2018, 12:15 AM   #136
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
You’re a pussy emo open mic type of faggot.

Old 12-21-2018, 12:31 AM   #137
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

It's the festive season you butt lickin' sluts, play nice...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 07:18 AM   #138
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
He legit doesn't like you though. Idk why but I'm starting to get pissed that you haven't proposed to your BM. Shit's bothering me she gave you two boys what more do you want?
Been did that, homie. Gave her a monster rock Vera Wang Colorless VVS emerald diamond - Flawless.

He doesn't have to like me. I still enjoy his persona, SOMETIMES. Especially when negating V. It's hilarious.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 08:03 AM   #139
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Idgaf about Pascal’s wager and thanks for correcting me on grammar when you have the worst fucking grammar on this site. Let’s go down that road and see if you can hold a candle to me in debate.
I have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, you fucking moron. I made a valid point and you started crying about an attack on your grammar. And you think you’d come out on top in any debate? Ok...
philosophy.
Old 12-21-2018, 08:15 AM   #140
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

I don’t understand

How can the same people fight about the same shit in every thread
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god's love in v's mouth, jesus has phobia of nailguns, product of incest ranks ppl, taste this holy spirit -god, v having bad week, what dat mouth do? -moses