Old 10-02-2020, 08:46 AM   #1
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future
Default Trump got da rona

Legit? Fake? Political move for the sympathy vote? Libtards are terrible for wishing illness on someone?

He said he was actively taking hydroxychloroquine so he should've had immunities

Maybe he'll use it to play down the severity of it and say "Amen was right, it was just a chest cold all along"

Maybe he actually has it and nothing happens.

Maybe he has it and dies.

my personal tinfoil hat theory is the republicans didnt like how the debate with Biden turned out, so they're going to send trump to live on an island with Jeffrey Epstein for the rest of his days and the party's going to pivot to Mike Pence as their nominee because the stakes are too high in the supreme court right now. Winning this election and sticking a young justice in can guarantee the country is moving in the conservative direction for at least 30 more years.

Last edited by Answer; 10-02-2020 at 09:07 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:42 PM   #2
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

They don’t need to win the election to appoint a new justice. If they have the Senate votes, they’ll just confirm her in the lame duck period. I also don’t think Pence would beat Biden (and Trump, at least, has a very solid chance of winning, notwithstanding what happened at the debate).

It’s a sad reminder of how far things have fallen that so many people (myself included) are seriously questioning whether he actually has it. But, ultimately, it would involve SO many people conspiring together to fake that illness that I can’t really believe it’s all a lie.

The fallout will be interesting though. There’s never been a less sympathetic figure in the US. This kinda thing generally brings out sympathy and patriotism. Hopefully, it doesn’t, but there may be a real positive rebound amongst the common folk.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:31 PM   #3
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

hes been reportedly moved to a hospital which considering they said he was experiencing little-to-no symptoms seems extreme to me

Last edited by Answer; 10-02-2020 at 05:35 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:36 PM   #4
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

fuck trump, l hate that i "like" that racist lucky bastard...that motherfucker makes retarded statements like "outside of Abraham Lincoln i've done more for black people than any other president"

As a black person working bullshit hours and still collecting my full unemployment i got more money while he president than any other president in my life time. The unemployment thing would of happened regardless of who was president but that bastard gets the credit, son of a bitch!...I will reconsider how i feel about him after filing taxes this year, might be a set up
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:44 PM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
fuck trump, l hate that i "like" that racist lucky bastard...that motherfucker makes retarded statements like "outside of Abraham Lincoln i've done more for black people than any other president"

As a black person working bullshit hours and still collecting my full unemployment i got more money while he president than any other president in my life time. The unemployment thing would of happened regardless of who was president but that bastard gets the credit, son of a bitch!...I will reconsider how i feel about him after filing taxes this year, might be a set up
You sound like an uninformed voter. This is a terrible reason to want to re-elect Trump. You said it yourself, it would have happened regardless of who was president.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:53 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

as an informed non voter, trump dawgs killed it in almost every facet outside of covid
Old 10-03-2020, 07:17 PM   #7
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah, my first thought was... well... he shouldn't have had so much big bravado and coaxed others to do the same.... so I don't feel bad for him.

Without any prompting from any news media shortly I after I was like... what if he actually doesn't have it, pretended to, and so in 2 weeks he can come out of 'quarantine' Rip his shirt off hulk hogan style and say Corona ain't got shit on me. So don't worry.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:22 PM   #8
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

never said i'm voting for him, i'm in Atlanta, well not really , i'm just outside of Atlanta in henry county, Atlanta and all the counties around Atlanta vote Democratic, but the electoral college makes it bullshit, even if you win the molarity vote, you can still loose based off the the electoral college break down for your state.

2019 estimated usa population over 18 and able to vote was 255, 200,373 ..sourced this info from: https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ation-for-2019

if the majored of that number votes for you, you win... so what the fuck are we doing? as a community or state you got senators and shit that will bring up your concerns to the president..
you white people came up with this sneaking ass highly skeptical bullshit voting system.

"voting is a chance for your voice to be heard"

who the fuck are these people i'm voting for????
they come out of nowhere, unless it's a public figure from my state
i don't know who the fuck they are.

i'm on some...Oh, that's the guy that ran last time type shit, or he use to be the vice president, when i see these motherfuckers.

I'd rather not participate in this silliness but you got that bitch up^ there talking shit, i'm trying to watch a fucking movie and lebron james pops on the TV telling me i need to vote

fuck you, what county does lebron vote in, and what color did it go? i bet all these motherfucker live in RED counties, some rural ass place outside of the city, or a rich ass neighborhood full of white repubs.

Trump has Covid 19, if he makes it out without any problems then he's talking mad shit after this.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 12:28 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

/Ub YOU ew fat boy nigga
Old 10-04-2020, 12:34 AM   #10
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

"I now have antidote and if you don't vote for me I will not release it to the public"
Old 10-04-2020, 01:04 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

get em poet
Old 10-04-2020, 01:08 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

if weapon X deosont pitt me off i;ll be be mad
Old 10-04-2020, 01:11 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

let me tell you about what I tinkg about this
Old 10-04-2020, 01:16 AM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

as a kid I was on here... bronx.. new yor etc etc... I sucked.. like my niggas just had nothing... like they had no shit.. it a few dudes who had a 56.k in the hood right
Old 10-04-2020, 01:17 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

like say so.. if your phone line was fucked up
Old 10-04-2020, 01:20 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and so , my family which is the hood.. adn they get pissed off about all that
Old 10-15-2020, 11:18 PM   #17
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

He's not faking the Corona.

He's really sick.

Lol.

Why do you care? Are you a creationist? Lmao.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote