Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 5 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-14-2015, 08:43 PM   #181
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Oh shit @Soulstice is here....business just picked up!

Old 10-14-2015, 08:44 PM   #182
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

frank, nyc, soulstice, witty viewing...god level topicalists, why cant the league be more like this? Just expanded with oats black vulgar pent and shit...
Old 10-14-2015, 10:47 PM   #183
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
frank, nyc, soulstice, witty viewing...god level topicalists, why cant the league be more like this? Just expanded with oats black vulgar pent and shit...
I've beat some of those guys :(
Old 10-14-2015, 10:57 PM   #184
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
I've beat some of those guys :(
yo u probably did but they weren't trying if you did bro, sorry about your ego if I bruised that. All you need to do is read 100-200 good books and simulate your top 5 favorite topicalists out of this list: dead man, nyc, vulgar, frank, soulstice, oatmeal, Pent Up, Pinot Girj, Vulgar, zygote (the copycat lol but he's still good) and anyone else I forgot who's on this level but I wrote that in 5 seconds. You are good during the worst season in AOWL history but in a league with all those cats active you're nothing. I like you though and I respect the fact that your daughter is half black because I find same race marriages incestual especially if it's a small country (croatia).
Old 10-14-2015, 10:59 PM   #185
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

anyone down to assist with the mag?

@Dearg or whomever

Just need help with the massive amount of reviews pm me if so

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 10-14-2015, 11:02 PM   #186
Dearg
Something Else

Battle Record: 1-2

Dearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant future

My top five topical writers:

Engivale
Dead Man
Oatmeal
ThatKidCry
Chris Black
Old 10-14-2015, 11:02 PM   #187
Dearg
Something Else

Dearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
anyone down to assist with the mag?

@Dearg or whomever

Just need help with the massive amount of reviews pm me if so
Yup, whatcha need?

EDIT - ignore that question lol. Just read the third line.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:06 PM   #188
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
yo u probably did but they weren't trying if you did bro, sorry about your ego if I bruised that. All you need to do is read 100-200 good books and simulate your top 5 favorite topicalists out of this list: dead man, nyc, vulgar, frank, soulstice, oatmeal, Pent Up, Pinot Girj, Vulgar, zygote (the copycat lol but he's still good) and anyone else I forgot who's on this level but I wrote that in 5 seconds. You are good during the worst season in AOWL history but in a league with all those cats active you're nothing. I like you though and I respect the fact that your daughter is half black because I find same race marriages incestual especially if it's a small country (croatia).
I always had a winning record and made the playoffs when those people were active and made the season champ match last time I competed along with beating a few of those guys along the way. But no worries my ego is actually tiny and very hard to bruise. I know I'm underrated and mostly because I don't put much effort into this either lol also I coulda swore I beatyou at some point too but i may be mistaken.
I just dislike not getting the respect other people that have never beaten me get ya know?
I don't take the shit personal, just enjoy competing among talented writers
Old 10-14-2015, 11:14 PM   #189
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:

It seems you are trying to hurt people intentionally if you weren't why repeat the same statement over and over and over and over and over. While, you are entitled to your opinion, it is apparent you are trying to demean others.
Even if you don't like anyone here, the point of continually bashing those participating shows some underlying scorn of some kind. Worth defined by making others appear worthless is not true worth.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:20 PM   #190
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godcomplex View Post
It seems you are trying to hurt people intentionally if you weren't why repeat the same statement over and over and over and over and over. While, you are entitled to your opinion, it is apparent you are trying to demean others.
Even if you don't like anyone here, the point of continually bashing those participating shows some underlying scorn of some kind. Worth defined by making others appear worthless is not true worth.
HE'S RIGHT STOP BEING A DICK OR I'LL SHAVE YOUR FUCKING HAIR OFF
Old 10-15-2015, 12:06 AM   #191
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

lol'd @ nigma, godcomplex I appreciate your moral high ground (lol sike). It's ironic that for somebody who extols the virtue of outside the box thinking you cannot see my obvious, transparent rationale. It's like a blind retard claiming he's the new picasso, j doesn't make sense and needs to be addressed
Old 10-15-2015, 12:11 AM   #192
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

YDK don't get mad just read books, emulate and elevate. You got this.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:22 AM   #193
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

and YDK I want to let you know that I fully appreciate and respect the way that I sense your spirit functions and operates. You have a good soul - but I will under no circumstances tolerate the level of denial and/or incomprehension you are currently displaying with your whining about being on the same level of the elite when you are clearly nowhere near that level. I am wack myself so I feel your pain but please don't delude yourself. Godcomplex will think I'm being a dick here but he's just on some brainwashed new age shit. This is tough love and since you have tough skin I hope you're intelligent enough to take it to heart and start elevating. You need to read more and drastically decrease the amount of platitudes in your topicals.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:50 AM   #194
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

If you presented an actual rationale then I would consider it, but what you call logic is simply you working on an emotional current, from which you operate and fuel with feel good chemicals about yourself and your reality by demeaning others. Calling others retards just points to you operating from a non-logical standpoint. And I fear that you do not understand logic sadly, for you go to easy blank open statements to try to justify your viewpoint, such as "new age" slanders. Arguing with you would be pointless, but I'll do it just to see what comes about.
Your transparent rationale would be laughed in most academic circles, especially your slanders that have no basis. While, you are certainly entitled to your opinion about the level of skill of others, your condescension is that condescension and nothing else. Thinking it somehow help others shows how far you will fool yourself into propagating your persona you feed by looking down on others continually.
In essence, you assume too much and it gets in the way of your clarity. Thus, you become and embody the very same product of that which you disdain, someone who is ignorant because they can't see their own faults. And I'm afraid no book can lift you from you this curse, and I'm quite certain that I am just as an avid reader than you are, if not more. But, we read different things I'm sure, I am an academic and your "logic" is composed of calling others retards, which is a stance based on nothing but propositions and not argumentation based on sound logic.
In the academic world, we value critique, but critique that is based on showing others deeper insight on the miscalculations or misunderstanding of certain ideas or principles, here all I see you spewing disparage, what can be gained from this, but it is a fine example of good trolling.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 10-15-2015 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:53 AM   #195
Dearg
Something Else

My boy is wicked smart. [/Boston Accent]
Old 10-15-2015, 01:00 AM   #196
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

things got interesting while I was gone....still not as entertaining when Im around

yall still didnt get your votes in?

@Adonis you want an interview brah?
Old 10-15-2015, 01:00 AM   #197
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
and YDK I want to let you know that I fully appreciate and respect the way that I sense your spirit functions and operates. You have a good soul - but I will under no circumstances tolerate the level of denial and/or incomprehension you are currently displaying with your whining about being on the same level of the elite when you are clearly nowhere near that level. I am wack myself so I feel your pain but please don't delude yourself. Godcomplex will think I'm being a dick here but he's just on some brainwashed new age shit. This is tough love and since you have tough skin I hope you're intelligent enough to take it to heart and start elevating. You need to read more and drastically decrease the amount of platitudes in your topicals.
See this is where I will draw a clear line for your obvious lack of comprehension; I never said nor led you to believe I was "elite". I was staying a fact that yes I have held my own against those you list as " elite" including yourself (which you later changed to wack and not elite). I have beaten a few of those listed and when I lost it was normally not by a large margin. Yet again I never claimed to be elite or on their "level".
Apparently gc wasn't far off by stating you feel a need to degrade somebody you feel isn't up to par with your opinion of good because with simple statements have somehow gotten you to repeatedly say something along the lines of me needing to elevate, read more books, or somehow get better in your eyes.
Now I do appreciate your opinion for what it's worth, I never asked nor needed it at any point in this discussion.
If you wish to continue the conversation about what would benefit me in this style of writing I am all ears, but keep in mind that a cliché phrase in these topical battles; in no way mirror the type of writing I prefer or the works I use/used in my published material in the multiple books I've been featured in.
Thank you again for your concern, but this online persona you seem to understand under this YDK name is nonreflective of my actual being.

Back to character now, I'm ready ta get some votes in an pass out before it gets too late
Old 10-15-2015, 01:02 AM   #198
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
things got interesting while I was gone....still not as entertaining when Im around

yall still didnt get your votes in?

@Adonis you want an interview brah?

yes

But are you asking me to interview you? Because this is how I'm taking it, no homo

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 10-15-2015, 01:03 AM   #199
Dearg
Something Else

Interview me, it'll be much more controversial.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:05 AM   #200
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Me?

*sigh* I can get you something by the time you are ready for the mag to go up...