Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Other sites' archives > Anotha > Anotha's Battle League (ABL)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future
Default : "The ABL is over" - Te_Ora

Te Ora (http://www.anotha.com/member.php?u=36)

10-10-06

for me at least.

considering i account for about half the votes and shit it might be over entirely. i'm tired of setting this shit up and showing up each week when we only get a few battles popping off. if y'all returned the favour by showing up and voting i'd be happy to keep doing this but since y'all don't it's just a waste of my time. i'm coming into end of year exams so that and the rv league should keep me more than busy enough.

propz to the small group of you who showed up each week, and a big fuck you to all you no showing fags. if someone else wants to take this over feel free.

Keystyle Flows
March 15th, 2009, 04:06 AM

10-11-06

Te Ora (http://www.anotha.com/member.php?u=36)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fohkus
sorry for no showing....but honestly u dont give anything into u don't anything out....eg the mag

o, so no mag gives the hole league the right to no show and not vote?

the fuck outta here. even the weeks we've had a mag y'all have acted the same. it's not worth 2-3 hours writing a mag for a league of no showers, especially if it only gets 6 comments. i wasn't even meant to be the mag writer for this shit.

i'ma use your logic for a sec fohkus. i'm organized. every week battles have been up on time, every week they've been closed on time. rankings are always updated on time etc. if you get what you give than i should be getting a league of people who check in on time and show on time. instead i get about 3 people a week actually showing up on time. the rest who show request extensions - extensions are meant to be for actual reasons but for 3/4 of y'all it's just laziness. 95% of no shows are a result of y'all being lazy fucks. every week i've dropped by saturday night, usually about 20 lines, most of you can't even manage to drop 10 with the extension to monday. it's pretty obvious that getting what you give doesn't apply to this league.

i'ma be dead honest for a second - the battle scene on anotha has very little potential. i don't give a fuck if i get hated on for this comment cause it's the truth. anotha is not a battle orientated site. the majority of the members on here are more interested in freeposting than text. i tried to get this some front page visibility for this, and it didn't happen. i bet if someone bit a verse from somewhere in this league i wouldn't be able to get them banned. on any respectable text site those two things would go without saying. some dudes in this league have potential and i suggest they go to some respectable text sites and elevate if they want to keep doing this.

new battles would be going up tonight, and there's only about 7 votes posted, only 1 in the champ match, and there's only 3 battles to vote on! if your planning to run this shit sp!t, why the fuck haven't you voted on any battles? do i need to prove my point further? last week i pm'd about 10 of you asking for you to hit up battles, i got one of you to vote on more than one, a few voted on one, and a few more ignored my pm entirely!

but wtvr.. g'l to you sp!t, and i mean that.

God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote