Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-16-2014, 03:26 PM   #21
Sicc

Depends on the person being issued. Some abuse, some don't.

People I know are actually trying to get there shit together. On the other hand I know this one chick who melts the strips and shoots them up. It all depends on the person being issued the substance, I guess. For the most part, it does more positive then negative but that depends on the person.
Old 02-16-2014, 03:54 PM   #22
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOx View Post
Heroin? ^

That's been happening a lot dude. All across the globe. Shits sad, herion was an epedemic in the 70's and has made its way back. Its a disgusting substance, and controls ones life. I have a few associates of mine who are struggling with it. Nothing seems to help, except this opiate blocker called "Suboxone" - if its an opiate addiction your friend is suffering from, have him inquire about the subs man. It helps and can turn his life around, dude. Sad shit. Sorry to hear that, dude.
Yes herion. And no. There's no turning his life around. He's dead. Died in front of his little girl. I don't know how to feel? Pissed. Sadness. Confusion. Idk
Old 02-16-2014, 04:01 PM   #23
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Weighs View Post
Yes herion. And no. There's no turning his life around. He's dead. Died in front of his little girl. I don't know how to feel? Pissed. Sadness. Confusion. Idk
Damn, sorry to hear that dude. Yea, my friend over the weekend just O D'd for the 5th time, while home alone with his 2 year old. If it wasn't for me stopping by to say what's up, he would have died. Called 911 in time for them to spray some shit called "Narco" up his nostrils to reverse the effects of heroin. Smh, now the idiots in rehab. They are giving him all kinds of depression/anit anxiety meds and suboxone. He seems to be doing well. We'll see how long that last. Sorry to hear that tho, dude. Its rough especially if you were close to him. Don't let the self blame kick in tho.

"Its all my fault, I should have did something" or the "I didn't try hard enough"

Shit sucks, bro.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:47 PM   #24
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Weighs View Post
i've been there. lost one of my friends over the summer the same way. sorry to hear that homie.

and this thread is stupid as fuck. the second stupid thread you've made in the span of 48 hours, the other being your catholic one.

how old are you? obviously not old enough to purchase alcohol. maybe when you have a job and real life stresses and obligation you will want to have a drink every now and then as well instead of performing armchair AA and dosing LSD all the time to achieve an adolescent understanding of the cosmos that you can preach to people far more practically informed than you.

what were you thinking as you were going back to compile all of these pancake quotations? did you ever stop and think wow, maybe this is actually going to be a stupid thread and i should rethink what I'm spending my time doing right now? were you going for the comedic angle? you should focus on something else for the board because this is clearly not working for you. take a break.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:50 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I love it when black comes with the ether, it doesn't happen often but when it does it is always top quality.

Also @Whys Weighs - I'm sorry to hear about your friend, the only thing I can really suggest is writing, because that's been the only way I have ever really been able to deal with grief effectively, keep ur chin up and just keep swimming my friend.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #26
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
i've been there. lost one of my friends over the summer the same way. sorry to hear that homie.

and this thread is stupid as fuck. the second stupid thread you've made in the span of 48 hours, the other being your catholic one.

how old are you? obviously not old enough to purchase alcohol. maybe when you have a job and real life stresses and obligation you will want to have a drink every now and then as well instead of performing armchair AA and dosing LSD all the time to achieve an adolescent understanding of the cosmos that you can preach to people far more practically informed than you.

what were you thinking as you were going back to compile all of these pancake quotations? did you ever stop and think wow, maybe this is actually going to be a stupid thread and i should rethink what I'm spending my time doing right now? were you going for the comedic angle? you should focus on something else for the board because this is clearly not working for you. take a break.
Go home aesthetic

Ya fuckin DONE SON
Old 02-16-2014, 05:53 PM   #27
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Lol yall gettin heated; iv seen alcoholism first hand. Distant family more than 8 people are addicted to meth and cook it in their trailer. Dont act like I dont have any experience and discredit my life because your offended because you know someone who drinks a lot. dead man, fuck you trying to turn my joke into some fucked up immature thing I know nothing about. That's fucking twisted, you do that to people in real life when your homie cracks a joke about drinking too much? Get over yourself

You guys acting like prepubescent pussies, quit jocking my dick cause u have seniority. Lookin real fucking bitch-made for yall's age.

Sorry someone died @Whys Weighs that's pretty fucked up dude, couldn't express my sincerity if I wanted to. My friend overdosed on oxycodone, my cousin is addicted to meth. My 2nd cousin is in prison for meth trafficking and my lifelong friends for 12 years just started smoking meth daily (2 different people) So I can try and feel you, but I cant.

@dead man
Way to fucking ruin the joke, you cunt. Off yourself and learn to cope with problems instead of putting them on other people.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:55 PM   #28
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

And lol wtf does my catholic thread have anything to do with this?

You catholic bro? that would explain a lot.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:41 PM   #29
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Lol yall gettin heated; iv seen alcoholism first hand. Distant family more than 8 people are addicted to meth and cook it in their trailer. Dont act like I dont have any experience and discredit my life because your offended because you know someone who drinks a lot. dead man, fuck you trying to turn my joke into some fucked up immature thing I know nothing about. That's fucking twisted, you do that to people in real life when your homie cracks a joke about drinking too much? Get over yourself

You guys acting like prepubescent pussies, quit jocking my dick cause u have seniority. Lookin real fucking bitch-made for yall's age.

Sorry someone died @Whys Weighs that's pretty fucked up dude, couldn't express my sincerity if I wanted to. My friend overdosed on oxycodone, my cousin is addicted to meth. My 2nd cousin is in prison for meth trafficking and my lifelong friends for 12 years just started smoking meth daily (2 different people) So I can try and feel you, but I cant.

@dead man
Way to fucking ruin the joke, you cunt. Off yourself and learn to cope with problems instead of putting them on other people.
lol u mad,
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:43 PM   #30
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
lol u mad,
Real mad, I just wanted to tease an alcoholic. Then im the one who ends up getting teased :(
Old 02-16-2014, 06:47 PM   #31
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

You're terrible at thinking.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:06 PM   #32
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
You're terrible at thinking.
Your a drunk, get ur life back together then come talk with me.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:08 PM   #33
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not, though?

You're failing really bad right now.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:09 PM   #34
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
I'm not, though?

You're failing really bad right now.
My post is about your life surrounding alcohol. I feel like your trying to pull a reversal on me.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOx View Post
"Suboxone"
HELLO GAMBLE. YOU CANNOT HIDE ANYMORE.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:29 PM   #36
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
HELLO GAMBLE. YOU CANNOT HIDE ANYMORE.
Lol, wtf? Are you trying to imply that I am someone who goes by the name of "Gamble"? Is so, you're an idiot.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #37
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post

I've never seen you go off on anyone ever and now that I have...damn.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #38
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

And the backfire has entered stage 2
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fail thread, obv gamble obv, pancake is a jobber, peter pan think happy thoughts