Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Battle Record: 0-2

Accomplishments
- Founding Father of Hip-Hop

Battle Hymns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coup View Post
You cats are ignorant, still stuck believing we came from rocks. You Gentiles and your religion of evolution is crazy.

Evolution is not apart of science.

Jesus = Zeus, the Gentile (Roman/Greek) god of gods. Since truth cannot be stopped they took Zeus, replaced YAH's Salvation (Yahshua MessiYAH) and put him in scriptures. It's called Hellenization. Impressively, even wiki got it right on that fact. This went down 300AD

Jesus teaches open rebellion of the Most High and is Satan's chief religious leader. He is literally a pale comparison to the real deal. He is white, he is part of the parallel world in Satan's Kingdom. HE can be found on SUNday across the world.

On the other hand,

Yahshua was a so called black man, from the tribe of Yahuda (Judah), out the lions of his father, King Dawid (David) and will have the throne of his father Dawid upon his return. He came absolutely in the flesh and was not half Elohim, half man.

DO YOU PEOPLE WANT TO BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE? THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WANT TO STOP ABORTION BY KILLING ABORTION CLINIC DOCTORS, BRING BACK SLAVERY(BECAUSE THE BIBLE IS BIG ON THAT), STOP OVERALL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH BECAUSE OF HOW BLASPHEMOUS SCIENCE IS.

Do you really want to follow these nut jobs with their wingnut political beliefs?

"shout out to the motherland with guns in hands"
Battle Hymns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #42
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

Yes the "bible" is big on slavery. YAHUWAH sent Ysrael into slavery...you know Ysrael as proverbs and by words as Deuteronomy chapter 28 said you would: Nigg##s and monkeys etc..

YAHUWAH don't play with disobedience. You are not the first nor will you be the last to be offended by his name sake.

Tell me what did the false theory of evolution add to our lives or science...better yet, what is your best evidence for evolution ? I don't know if you believe or follow this religion but I would guess you do.

Science is demonstrable, observable and testable. None of your current relgious views are apart of science.

Consider that before you engage me in anything, I am sharp as a serpent in these matters but harmless as a dove.
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #43
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
Yes the "bible" is big on slavery. YAHUWAH sent Ysrael into slavery...you know Ysrael as proverbs and by words as Deuteronomy chapter 28 said you would: Nigg##s and monkeys etc..

YAHUWAH don't play with disobedience. You are not the first nor will you be the last to be offended by his name sake.

Tell me what did the false theory of evolution add to our lives or science...better yet, what is your best evidence for evolution ? I don't know if you believe or follow this religion but I would guess you do.

Science is demonstrable, observable and testable. None of your current relgious views are apart of science.

Consider that before you engage me in anything, I am sharp as a serpent in these matters but harmless as a dove.

Dood... I'm not a science major nor am I well versed in speaking on that subject. But peop this: I bet you came across a guy name Kent Hovind because it sounds like you were one of the many people who were fooled into believing his bullshit about how evolution is false.

If anybody has the time: google Kent Hovind or the "Hovind Theory" and you'll hear lectures of him denouncing the evolution theory despite the fact he's not an accredited science professor and has been revealed for for the fraud that he is.

But anyway, everything that you said is bullshit... there are no such thing as demons or angels, its all figment of your wild imagination... you can't extrapolate the meaning of life or derive human nature by quoting scripture it just as absurd as collecting tons upon tons of information... but its how we use that information for us to understand what it really means to be human.. not some fucking fuck god, rubber ducky, or cloud in the sky, ect

Last edited by Battle Hymns; 07-02-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #44
Coup
Don't believe the hype

I'm very familiar with Kent..seen his work

This Gentile speaks good on the topic but has not clue to doctrine...and teaches Jesus and open rebellion...
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #45
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

pls dont come back to this forum after youre done with 9th grade
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #46
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Hymens View Post
You don't find it important that Jesus Christ wasn't the one who established the church? I mean, where do they derive their philosophy, morals, analogies from... He's the fucking Hero of the story who has been white washed by the greeks and romans. The Jesus that you know doesn't come close to what Jesus was/is/and always has been.
The philosophies, morals, and analogies came a long time before Jesus

Quote:
Religion cannnot/will not ground itself on science so therefore its all made up... nothing real about it.. smokes and mirrors
Lol do u even think before u type? Politics, rhetoric, study of history, most of psychology does not ground itself in science

All bullshit though I agree

I swear to fuck, atheism has become the doctrine of the weak-minded in the pathetically ironic way that religion was before

Rather than evaluate anything for yourself firsthand, you draw ur opinion from a vast array of secondhand garbage that you have arranged to mimic the views of people who have taken the time to come to their own conclusions

U disgust me as a human being
Old 07-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #47
Coup
Don't believe the hype

I've actually been to university cat...you must of read my freewrite cyper
Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #48
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
The philosophies, morals, and analogies came a long time before Jesus

Lol do u even think before u type? Politics, rhetoric, study of history, most of psychology does not ground itself in science

All bullshit though I agree

I swear to fuck, atheism has become the doctrine of the weak-minded in the pathetically ironic way that religion was before

Rather than evaluate anything for yourself firsthand, you draw ur opinion from a vast array of secondhand garbage that you have arranged to mimic the views of people who have taken the time to come to their own conclusions

U disgust me as a human being

What the fuck are you talking about? Hardly anyone argrees with what I say most of the time and its not my fault if I have endless amounts of information to back what I say because I take the time to digest and work out the thoughts. I'm an atheist by name alone I don't read Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, or agree with what they say most of what atheist say most of the time. So, read a book before you go off and claim something that isn't true, faggit.

It's true that psychology, politics, rhetoric aren't grounded in science but they can be unlike religion because you can extrapolate data from that where as religion you can not because its all imaginary.. caveman morals mixed with pretty pictures of sunny jesus

Old 07-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #49
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
pls dont come back to this forum after youre done with 9th grade
I'm the nine grader? You're the slave of men who died along ago and who most likely impregnated their daughters and sisters because it was acceptable back then. So, hop off my cock, child.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #50
Coup
Don't believe the hype

I'm out of this thread unless I'm tagged with a question from those who believe and are seeking knowledge of scriptures free of pagan influence...(I don't know it all but know enough)

I understand if you don't believe...

I dislike these kinds of talks because of the frenzy they can draw and what it can do to people.

out.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #51
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
I'm out of this thread unless I'm tagged with a question from those who believe and are seeking knowledge of scriptures free of pagan influence...(I don't know it all but know enough)

I understand if you don't believe...

I dislike these kinds of talks because of the frenzy they can draw and what it can do to people.

out.
the fact that you said "pagan beliefs" says it all

we aren't living in the times of the fucking spanish inquisition

Old 07-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #52
Coup
Don't believe the hype

I have this urge to show you...but nah. I'd rather get along in the future

peace.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #53
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
I have this urge to show you...but nah. I'd rather get along in the future

peace.
spare me your Alex Jones quotes, movies, thoughts, ect

Old 07-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #54
Coup
Don't believe the hype

you would like to hear ?
Old 07-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #55
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Go ahead.. I've heard it all before.. believe me.. it wouldn't be anything knew..

Old 07-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #56
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
build me an understanding of rapture using precepts from scripture...also letters of Paul do not support rapture, they are cherry picked to say this.

after you build an understanding, line upon line, precept upon precept, establishly all things by two or three witness, then I will show you the truth of the matter...

Edit:

scriptures are the so called "old testament" and not letters of Paul...etc..

Also consider Paul came form the sect of the Phraisees, whom were all masters of the law and scriptures...tho they put the traditions of men before God (Elohim) [rapture is a tradition], making them of no effect

So he knew very well the scriptures. And consider Pauls on words

He is writing Timothy, a white Gentile in the flesh, that he known the scriptures since a child. The "NT" letters were not even compiled into text or book cannon when Tim was reading that. They both knew the scriptures were the books of Moses (Torah) and teh Tenak, or books of the Prophets.

Also very interesting is the fact that the book of Revelation has been spelled out by all the Prophets...though John received more details by Yahshua to write down in 92AD

No hate fam, just some thoughts.

I just realized the possibility of you "trollin"...oh well, I have zeal none the less lol

Wait... Do you believe that one occult leader Timothy from Nebreska?

Old 07-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #57
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Quote:
Go ahead.. I've heard it all before.. believe me.. it wouldn't be anything knew..
nah, you haven't! Either have i though. I'm sure we heard a lot...It seems you been down these roads before and you know as well as I do how they can get out of hand. I apologize to you for actin a fool and coming at you disrespectful.

I hope when the time comes we could talk about views...
Old 07-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #58
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
nah, you haven't! Either have i though. I'm sure we heard a lot...It seems you been down these roads before and you know as well as I do how they can get out of hand. I apologize to you for actin a fool and coming at you disrespectful.

I hope when the time comes we could talk about views...
I can respect that.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #59
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about? Hardly anyone argrees with what I say most of the time and its not my fault if I have endless amounts of information to back what I say because I take the time to digest and work out the thoughts. I'm an atheist by name alone I don't read Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, or agree with what they say most of what atheist say most of the time. So, read a book before you go off and claim something that isn't true, faggit.

It's true that psychology, politics, rhetoric aren't grounded in science but they can be unlike religion because you can extrapolate data from that where as religion you can not because its all imaginary.. caveman morals mixed with pretty pictures of sunny jesus
how can you objectively claim something wrong and make an attempt to ridicule it at the same time?

ur one big logical fallacy, by definition
Old 07-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #60
EtH
Erebus

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Fringe is biting it's storyline from this thread.
EtH is offline   Reply With Quote