Old 08-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #61
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

@uh-oh

gunna run some thoughts by you....

Quote:
my only beef with what you are saying is all the bodies dug up dating to the time are semitic type people. whatever they were called back then. like the predecessors to the meads/persians. just like they can tell if a skeleton is a black person or white etc. there are certain characteristics. black people were around as well, but just like how i dunno how kansas is for example. its overwhelmingly white people. that area has been overwhelmingly semitic. from carbon dating
I have got write ups showing the mad errors of carbon dating and all dating methods. It's quite astonishing really....Gentile science is well....

But this should not be the focus, I want to remind you that if I was in charge to make my line fit in the texts/scriptures, and if I had control over the institutions to do it, whether done correctly or fabricated, I could. Ask an artist to draw you a human form those bones and you will get a different representation each time, unless told what the finished work should look like.

The DNA front also has it's limitations that are greatly exaggerated and taken on faith...this is sure.

Just some thoughts.

The historic record and scriptures bare witness that Gentiles are not the Hebrew Israelites. I recommend teh Roman Historian Josephus...mad good book.

Quote:
one thing thats dope tho is rome was super mixed. more than previously thought. they had a bunch of black people, and even a black emperor from north africa.
Word, the Edomites (Esau the twin brother of Jacob) had a level of government withing the Empire, they were a black skinned people. In Messiah's day, Israel was under Edomite rule and Roman rule. Isralites were scattered into Roman and abaord...unto this day, espaially in the US. as it is written.

Quote:
im just not a subscriber to the black cleopatra/black jesus and all that. i havent seen enough evidence for it, but im not opposed to it. black people are clearly depicted in egyptian murals and shit, and all the pharoahs and priests etc were semitic. i mean i think thats a good indication of the populace just from the overwhelming semitic shit. and israel and the fertile crescent is farther north, the farther from africa was most likely less black people.
The evidence is in scriptures...it should not be offensive or a race thing. Messiah don't play that. It's man with the carnal mind that brings up the hate and offensiveness. Messiah rules and judges not by sight or sound. He is subjected to the Spirit of YAH, as we all should strive to attain to. He was a good example.

Did oyu know Messiah fled white Rome into black Egypt to hide King Herod's (an Edomite King) decree ?

I'm a white cat btw...and the so called sons of Japhet or Gentiles were not on the scene before Messiah in the "OT" days (spanning thousands of years) there were all up north in the north countries.

Histroy shows you. But, whos His story are you going to read ? That's a good question.

Quote:
i dont know i think alot of these theories come from ignorant black people who dont know about the kingdoms of africa, they hear about greece and rome and egypt and its like they have no history so they invent their history within others cultures
I thought so too. I had the same reasoning to explain that. African Americans have zero Identity today, all they know is what they see on TV. No roots. But the evidence is vast, collectively the children of Israel are the so called African Americans and others scattered around the earth. Read Detoronmy chapter 28, among others, and you tell me: What people is this ?

Quote:
sounds kinda harsh i dont mean it that way, its other peoples faults for the most part disconnecting them from their past through slaverly and such. but black people got plenty to be proud about. nubia, kush, timbuktu etc. they used to run shit. and later on or even during you got ethiopia and shit. mixed cultures like carthage and egypt
Yah, Ham and Shem were both black skinned peoples THAT IS FOR SURE. But not all blacks are the same ethicity just how not all whites are...no what I mean. They have nations too.

becarful of mainstream history...but whom am I to warn you ? You can discern. I wish you luck in your searching if oyu get on about it.

Quote:
i've just never heard this ham/japhet stuff tho. link it up and i'll check it out
Read Gen chapter 10. (even "secular" history shows this to be true)

Fact is, scriptures show Ham and Shem to be both likened to black skinned people. It's right there
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:23 PM   #62
Albert Rhymestein
no games.

Albert Rhymestein is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
There was a guy who believed the rings of Saturn were Jesus' foreskin.
Jesus..
Albert Rhymestein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #63
Rawn M.D.

Uh-oh I feel it to b more an assimilation of beliefs for relativity than demonizing one for the other
Old 08-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #64
Coup
Don't believe the hype

nc is one of the most hostile places on the web, but man yall really respect others when they throw down on bible talk..lol amazing. carry on
Old 08-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #65
Rawn M.D.

@Coup u see my follow up question regarding translation n high holy days?
Old 08-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #66
Albert Rhymestein
no games.

Foreskin is not a flaw.
Open to bacteria? nigga just wash your dick when you take a shower it ain't that serious.
I ain't circumcised and my dick is shiny squeaky clean.

You know what else is open to bacteria? your tongue why don't we all cut it off because its "mpre open to bacteria"
Old 08-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #67
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Rhymestein View Post
Foreskin is not a flaw.
Open to bacteria? nigga just wash your dick when you take a shower it ain't that serious.
I ain't circumcised and my dick is shiny squeaky clean.

You know what else is open to bacteria? your tongue why don't we all cut it off because its "mpre open to bacteria"
what are you gonna shower with in ancient times?

you realize they couldn't even drink the water most times? most ancient cultures lived off of beer and wine

they didnt realize that when you distill alcohol, it boils, and its not the alcohol that sterilizes the bacteria in the water, its the water boiling

we still only circumsise today because its a tradition and ritual, with showering and soap and clean water etc its not a problem.

theres a reason why there is showers at beaches and lakes and shit. so you can rinse off the shitty water lol
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:41 PM   #68
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
So coup understanding what u just said why is it only jews celebrate rosh hahaha and yom kipor instead of all Abrahamic religions? Moreover in Hebrew Satan translates to advocate, so how did advocate turn to devil from one book to the next?
cool, i can offer my thoughts on this....take it as you may, and study to show yourself approved...

what's Rosh ?

What Jews ? The Gentile converts ? Or the true Yahudean (people of Judah or JEWDAH) ? There is a difference. One is very low on earth today, the other rules it lol

Remember I asked you a rhetorical question in my last post, about your John on acid trip to gather those revelations ? LOL

That's a good point man. The Gentile Jewish Tumald (sp), is a (uninspired) book that uses dark conjecture like you did in posing that question and this book is the foundation of their belief that happens to share some true elements of YAH's way, like Mainline Christianity....in it is the black arts and secrets and dark mysteries that try foolishly to explain things and revelations given by YAHUWAH and his Host of Heaven....that are found in the torah...do you understand what I just said ?

The Jews are converts to the way of YAHUWAH, but don't let that fool you...they have their man made traditions sweeping in every aspect of their religion....just like most Abrahamic flase religions.

Every one should live by the bread/word of Elohim....not traditions of men.

just some thoughts.

edit
@Rawn M.D. don't let me fool you...all our righteousness is like filthy rags before YAH...we must strive...I don't want to come across as holier than thou...

Last edited by Coup; 08-03-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #69
Albert Rhymestein
no games.

lol c'mon people in ancient times had ways to clean themselves, even in ancient civilizations they've built stone sewers.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #70
Coup
Don't believe the hype

@uh-oh do you cosin my last message ? not looking for a response per say, only that you acknowledge it ? good stuff homie
Old 08-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #71
Rawn M.D.

Lol u don't need ur disclaimer bro

but in the torah Satan is only mentioned as an advocate or accuser
how did that transform to a devil between the books that's what I'm confused on

and by ur what's rosh r u asking g rhetorically?
Old 08-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #72
Coup
Don't believe the hype

@Rawn M.D.

interesting food for thought...lol @ disclaimer...gotta say it because, damn man who likes somebody spouting off at the mouth man ? gotta tread carefully cat, you can respect that as you do your time...you know well what i mean cat.

You right that the hebew word means that...and tbh I don't know rawn. You can talk genarlly about it and let me see what you mean...maybe I'll have something profitable to say, maybe not.

What's rosh ? what does that word mean ?
Old 08-03-2013, 11:03 PM   #73
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coup View Post
@uh-oh do you cosin my last message ? not looking for a response per say, only that you acknowledge it ? good stuff homie
yea my bad i seen it. i'll look into it i got a bible i glance through occasionally.

my main problem is i like to look at things cemented in fact, and i understand carbon dating can be kind of sketchy, but alot of the science mentioned is provable. you can see something for what it is, and why. where as the bible you gotta take it on faith. facts aren't presented as much as opinions

and while alot of history is opinions and guesswork, its hypothesis'. they are making educated guesses based on the evidence and facts available to them. you are taking what someone wrote as your evidence, when there is no basis in fact, it is a basis in faith

but i will read it because all of this interests me. im not religious, in any sort of organised way i have my beliefs and they are constantly changing little by little the more i learn about everything.

but yea something else to bear in mind, before the torah and old testament was ever written down, it was an oral tradition. if i told you a story of what happened to me, then you told that story to another person, it would be slightly different. then that person would tell it slightly different and so on and so forth, and it was like that for a few hundred years before it was even written. than when it was written, you have the greeks translating it from semitic writings, which further makes a mess of things, and from there you have it interpreted into whatever language be it english german etc, to whoever is reading what version

so not only is it an old oral tradition, but its been translated so many times who knows what the true message of things were, espescially considering the languages where it comes from where certain words have multiple meanings
Old 08-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #74
Rawn M.D.

Tbh I'm not sure lol

I kno what the holidays r

rosh hahaha being bringing in the new year (not like we have years, that calender is totally differemt) n to inscribed to the book of life for that new year

and yom kipor being day of atonement (ppl fast to attone) and end of the old year

there is an overlap in days of the year and those days are considered holy too but not as holy as the two celebrated days

(I'm not religious, I just like to b knowledgeable on a bunch of sht, so i keep an open mind and learn a lot of broadstrokes; I have like my own personal religion kind of that takes aspects from Al world religions)
Old 08-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #75
Coup
Don't believe the hype

word @oh-oh faith is required...I say only the spirit of YAH can open the eyes of the "blind"

I agree with a lot what you say...there is fabric of truth in most sciences and histories, great observations, it's some conclusions from those observations that I question in light of other sources, like a puzzle. I think you can agree that is a good way to filter truth from falsehood....just gotta seek it out and grow...that's cool you are interested in scriptures and not hostile to people who put faith within...

3 years ago I was a hard core atheist...a militant one.

as you read hit me up if you want my thoughts on some passages and how they fit in larger contexts...or if you want recommendations of where to read in the scriptures....I can only offer my understanding...been spending hundreds of hours studying, I could be of some help perhaps...helps me study too. real talk

Right now, I recommend you read the 68 verses in Deuteronomy chapter 28 in the King James version (not the new King James) or any version you have really...mind blowing. Ask yourself, what people could fit this, if this be true ? Then place against histories and facts known outside the scripts...

On the oral tradition...I can get down on that...but does that observation (if true) make the conclusion that it is false correct ? There's a lot to it...

but yeah
Old 08-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #76
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
Tbh I'm not sure lol

I kno what the holidays r

rosh hahaha being bringing in the new year (not like we have years, that calender is totally differemt) n to inscribed to the book of life for that new year

and yom kipor being day of atonement (ppl fast to attone) and end of the old year

there is an overlap in days of the year and those days are considered holy too but not as holy as the two celebrated days

(I'm not religious, I just like to b knowledgeable on a bunch of sht, so i keep an open mind and learn a lot of broadstrokes; I have like my own personal religion kind of that takes aspects from Al world religions)
Yeah, I keep the feast days of Yah...though it's observing them because I'm not in the land living and harvesting...but they are practice for the kingdom to come on earth...it's like a rehearsal...

Yeah, day of atonement is coming up after fest of Tabernacles in late Sep. I believe. can't wait. Last year I camped in the woods by myself and fasted that day...

cool man...i always say the more of the proverbial onion you peel back,the closer you are to the core of truth...get there. seek and it will be opened, knock...you get it.

Did you know that according to YAHUWAH the new year is in Abib, or April..and that April FOOLS is really a joke on us ? crazy.

And the day starts as teh sun goes 'down' and sets...even to even, or sundown to sundown is a day....

that is why we say on the marrow...because as it draws night the new day starts, and when you wake y ou are sill in that day until the sun goes away again....

YAH is amazing.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #77
Rawn M.D.

Makes sense but never put it into that context, that's dope tho
Old 08-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #78
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Rhymestein View Post
lol c'mon people in ancient times had ways to clean themselves, even in ancient civilizations they've built stone sewers.
the sewers built in rome in 600 BC are still in use today. sewers were used for waste, aqueducts were used to bring water in. open exposed streams basically flowing into the city. you could wash yourself and your clothes in it. and even drink it

but it wasnt sterile perfect water, it had bacteria and parasites and shit. if you got skin covering your dickhead holding that water in you'd get infected sooner or later. its like people smoking cigs. not everyone gets lung cancer. some people got rot dick.

so as a preventative measure to save the reproductive organ of a member of your religion, you take precautions to that.

look at the religions being discussed. they are all about reproduction and creating more followers of that religion. marriage. STAYING with the woman to help ensure the childrens survival etc

a dick is important to that lol
Old 08-03-2013, 11:27 PM   #79
Rawn M.D.

Lol I fux w u uh-oh
Old 08-03-2013, 11:30 PM   #80
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coup View Post

On the oral tradition...I can get down on that...but does that observation (if true) make the conclusion that it is false correct ? There's a lot to it...

but yeah
it doesnt mean the writings are false, it just means the writings could be alot different from where they originally started. even if it wasnt an oral tradition first, just the translation into greek alone will sketch alot of stuff out, they will alter it to fit in a way a greek would understand it. and then from there, it gets translated into english for example, and even more is lost in translation

i mean thats an actual saying, "lost in translation" because you can't convey certain thoughts and meanings with words

you might have something you say with your friends for example, that if written down and read by a dude in another country, translated, would make no sense to them. from sentence structure to the meaning in which you used it