Old 11-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lol word

good game tho, even with all the MALARKEY

that goal line stand was dope. i mean you guys got in tho, but still the fact we held you out till 4th down was dope. and we stopped the 2 pt conversion so in my mind that goal line stand was a victory. needed 2 out of 5 and only got 1. and on each play pretty much we sent somebody to the sidelines/locker room

you see jacoby on the sideline throwing up lmao?

after that big return, and then that 30-40 yard catch the camera showed him taking a knee at the sideline with throwup in front of him before going to commercial

we were riding that dude hard NO HOMO PAUSE

i didnt stick around to see who got player of the game, but it should go to TUCKER DA GOD
Old 11-29-2013, 12:02 PM   #22
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lol word

good game tho, even with all the MALARKEY

that goal line stand was dope. i mean you guys got in tho, but still the fact we held you out till 4th down was dope. and we stopped the 2 pt conversion so in my mind that goal line stand was a victory. needed 2 out of 5 and only got 1. and on each play pretty much we sent somebody to the sidelines/locker room

you see jacoby on the sideline throwing up lmao?

after that big return, and then that 30-40 yard catch the camera showed him taking a knee at the sideline with throwup in front of him before going to commercial

we were riding that dude hard NO HOMO PAUSE

i didnt stick around to see who got player of the game, but it should go to TUCKER DA GOD
who was that that hit bell?

I was at the bar like and I was just screamin incoherently

and then we threw the ball to sanders tho?

like the last 5 years we have only spent one draft pick on a WR in the first three rounds

who was that WR you may ask?

Limas Sweed
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #23
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Fucking Limas Sweed.

I haven't heard that name in forever. lmao
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:15 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lol eddie it was courtney upshaw that hit bell

jimmy smith hit him in the chest/shoulder area, and upshaw went helmet to helmet from the other side

so he basically got sandwiched, and upshaw hitting him in the head blew his helmet off and gave him the opportunity to get a quick nap

upshaw has been on a murking spree lately, he isnt the fastest guy, and isnt the most productive (in his defense he doesn't see many snaps cuz suggs/dumervil) but he definately throws his weight around

i can't find it on youtube but here he injured some jets LB on a punt return the week before

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...1-0ef26f82ae98
Old 11-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #25
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Upshaw is a beast.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

WORD

i was looking forward to him getting a starting role this year opposite suggs. he's more of a run protection/seal the edge guy like jarret johnson was for the ravens. but when dumervil went up for grabs they wouldve been dumb to not try to make a run at him since he is more well rounded (pass rush obviously, but also competent at stoppiing the run and playing zone)
Old 11-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #27
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

U know who I can't stand for ya'll on the opposite side of the ball?

That fucking Micheal Oher... that dude is a bum yo.. his football IQ is piss poor too imo.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #28
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

lol @ this

Old 11-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #29
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #30
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Come on man.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #31
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

looooooooooooooooooool
Old 11-29-2013, 03:15 PM   #32
Fart
You Next

Old 11-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #33
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Dead.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:45 AM   #34
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Tucker my man but we left mega points on tht field Marlon Brown needs to become tht end zone threat. why are we shying away from tht?!?

hopefully w.Pitta coming back we are provided w.the sure hands tht Tandon Doss periodically turns on & off
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
your moms a faggot