Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2023, 03:04 AM   #1
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble
Default Favorite netcee battlers or writers over the years?

Who did you like to read battle on netcees, let's see if we could actually get a normal conversation going here like good ol days.

(Doubt it but we'll try)

For me, gotta say my first an favorite was always Dom.... Loved bey aswell me and him go way back and to see him become the legend he did over time was great (GloCkoma in long bar days)

So in no specific order....

Dominate, Aero, Beyond, NYCSpits, Alvin Karpis, idk if y'all remember JustMe but he was dope back in the day. Blacketh D (mainly topical), I'll nik A, Neighbor, Orc, Hush. Those who I could remember having great battles back in the day and I can't forget my boy Blue Bayou.

Let's see how this thread goes.....
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 03:05 AM   #2
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble

Bags and Lars were dope too but both were dickheads to me so in the words of Logan Roy. Fuck off.
Old 05-08-2023, 04:23 AM   #3
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

It’s an odd one for me because guys like Dominate, Neighbor and Cashius I knew of long before NC was a thing so in my head I don’t really consider them NC battlers. Same thing with the likes of Lefty, ALIEN and Hush etc.

Answer has been a monster here most recently, Zuch and Dave too for their parts… all guys I knew of pre-NC but have proven really dominant in text.

Topical wise here we’re quite lucky I guess in that a lot of the best chose to make this place home. There’s a long list of notable names to be honest, but @Certain was for sure always a favourite read of mine, I especially liked his Pig verse, @CopyPat is ridiculous with it as far as his schemes go, @deadman obviously but then you’ve the likes of @Vulgar who has amazing creativity to him. Again, they’re all guys I knew of pre-NC in truth so I don’t really consider them NC heads in my mind but since they’ve been here forever I guess that’s just nostalgia talking, plenty probably do.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:08 AM   #4
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
It’s an odd one for me because guys like Dominate, Neighbor and Cashius I knew of long before NC was a thing so in my head I don’t really consider them NC battlers. Same thing with the likes of Lefty, ALIEN and Hush etc.

Answer has been a monster here most recently, Zuch and Dave too for their parts… all guys I knew of pre-NC but have proven really dominant in text.

Topical wise here we’re quite lucky I guess in that a lot of the best chose to make this place home. There’s a long list of notable names to be honest, but @Certain was for sure always a favourite read of mine, I especially liked his Pig verse, @CopyPat is ridiculous with it as far as his schemes go, @deadman obviously but then you’ve the likes of @Vulgar who has amazing creativity to him. Again, they’re all guys I knew of pre-NC in truth so I don’t really consider them NC heads in my mind but since they’ve been here forever I guess that’s just nostalgia talking, plenty probably do.
Alot of good names that I forgot about tbh. Def agree with you here Lars.

Answer is another one I forgot about aswell as Lefty.
Old 05-08-2023, 09:49 AM   #5
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Lars
Dope girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 09:51 AM   #6
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Emcee square
Dope girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 09:54 AM   #7
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

LOLLLLLLLLL
Yep DG comes thru again

MODERN SHES UP W/ THE TIMES THAZ RIGHT HUN

ME AND LARZ EPIC PICZ IN THE BA FOR AERO AND DIODE
(WHO ENDUUUUURED 2-3 MONTHS OF THIS WAITING FOR IT)

UP DO DATE GAMBLE?
UNLIKE ur pharraoh-ass and Amen and Rican
whattttttts goign onnnnnnnn?
Oh nothing. Not much . Just changing text forever with top battle and topical heads

Totally fucking gone on DG' she
u know what REVISION FOR HOL's cock eddit rankings
DG WAYYYY Over TROLL ALILCE whos prolly a male nihilist.

~
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 10:16 AM   #8
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSXE ME GAMBLE
pharaohs army has to fucking go to work, for Wordz and for Saint who want adult behaviour (NOT lars trolling and me and uni and bags et all)

Yep. Work for that Paper for Sheine Dolla$ign's to log in some day in 2025 losers,. fucking so gone

I got a life gamble donno boutchu here catchin up on text haha
NICE STYLE GAMBLE U are so close to me rn u could SCHLLL torch this place if SETH DIDNT COCK<TEAze that motherfucking classic.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 05:40 PM   #9
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSXE ME GAMBLE
pharaohs army has to fucking go to work, for Wordz and for Saint who want adult behaviour (NOT lars trolling and me and uni and bags et all)

Yep. Work for that Paper for Sheine Dolla$ign's to log in some day in 2025 losers,. fucking so gone

I got a life gamble donno boutchu here catchin up on text haha
NICE STYLE GAMBLE U are so close to me rn u could SCHLLL torch this place if SETH DIDNT COCK<TEAze that motherfucking classic.
ROFL Jesus
Old 05-08-2023, 05:46 PM   #10
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfzaa Gamble View Post
ROFL Jesus
U can't get enough you fucking loev this shit bitch

QUOTE EVERYTHING IVE EVER DONE HERE GAMBLE @Lars WHOEVER K?

JUUUUUST INCASE MY AESEOM LIFE CHANGES / DRPESS/ PYSCH/ SUICIDE/POSSIBLE 2016 AUDIO TEXT DELETIONS OF THIS EGO, ETC.. .O RALL EGOS RIGHT DAN?
Old 05-08-2023, 07:24 PM   #11
emcee squared
Banned

AAAAAnd @Saint is a fucking maschoist JUST LIKE ME AND FAGGOT GENERIC BAYOU yep

he waaannanted th hardest
yep the hardest emcee wall rost before mixtape hiatus yues

@weveryone to saints wall for my climax bye idiots
Old 05-09-2023, 03:46 AM   #12
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Your brain is gone g. I'll pray for you.
Old 05-09-2023, 03:53 AM   #13
emcee squared
Banned

Quote:
Your brain is gone g. I'll pray for you.
But explain how I'm wrong in this thread, lame.
NO WAIT DON"T EXPLAIN IT STFU AND "WE" WILL TOO idiot.

Ur kinda now in charge here brb k Peace bud
Old 05-09-2023, 07:32 AM   #14
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:

Cashius was a monster
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 07:34 AM   #15
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
Cashius was a monster
Right.
Maybe you should quote a couple of my short roasts around here where I say such sentiment.
About the wording and how Blue browses archivevs, etc.
Then the fake-out explaning how Karp and AK could proabably trounce his racist ass lol.

Yes Ryno, as You've been the one along with Veritas that I write the summarie-trolle for MCjUDGE's dead site and ______bearded cant bench as much as barc lollll...

anyway yeah but I know you're used to 8 line generic trash but (OH GOD RYNO U LEARNED FORM CASH THO WITH THAT WORDING)

lol yeah 2 hrs bud read the shit Ive been faking you on reveals & shit thanks to ur wall hahahah
Old 05-09-2023, 11:05 AM   #16
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Bags and Lars were dope too but both were dickheads to me so in the words of Logan Roy. Fuck off.
Succession is a dope show.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 12:31 PM   #17
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Can you link me to what you would say is your best verse @Pharaohs Army ?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 12:39 PM   #18
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Can you link me to what you would say is your best verse @Pharaohs Army ?
Easily the blue Uni jabs on Om Lars page two or three lol
Hof by 2024 or u can duck off too. Ask barc for the Pmd link he got brit loser
Old 05-09-2023, 12:49 PM   #19
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@sral. I’m done digging and tagging k but aj is done I want this biter banned from both sites dude

Spams more than immo and me and u and whoever Cept ours is good lol

Yep Lars check the other site wr trolld to death bud and u better pm get everrry mod u know

When I bite I give author credit in the text usually on the track too plus use their nameplay so this anime weirdo better be done rit

How hard is is to write neigh vulg parad rote it aj? Or fucking quote them idiot

Lol Lars I warned him three times saw u warn him when he but u rb so like yeah

Lotta site cleaned up here I’m done obv as I peak and rap hiatus. Unless drop 16 on gunbar generic boyz in may who want it lol

Done so Ez agai. Will miss to is aj guy tho peace
Old 05-09-2023, 01:16 PM   #20
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Btw gamble u lame idiot. I am retorting brit buy anaaand trying to ban aj the biggest biter dude texting from work brah lol. Yeah I’m wayyy behind gotta close phone and catch up. But next gen drill rap highscoolers lollll the ugly s$&@“& hasn’t email me his drill song yet lol