Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-26-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default Brutal Home invasion caught on film (what y'all think this really was?)

...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
Meth

that was awesome
Old 06-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

What it really was? Fucked up

That was fucked up
Old 06-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

idk I think money was owed
Old 06-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Death to this piece of trash.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #6
...the Nagger

also, three yr old was sitting on the couch
Old 06-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #7
Rawn M.D.

lol, agreed

now back to the second part of comment...u dont see the BnE...or the theft...it looks like he just assaulted the bitch...they say he took sht, but did he know there was jewelry prior to break in?!?!? maybe drug related, maybe revenge for something, maybe just a violent psychopath. Either way..most likely been casing the fam, or been in the house prior to, to have knowledge of jewelry and lack of security system...that cam was put in recently.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

No excuse to decimate an unarmed woman.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
No excuse to decimate an unarmed woman.
I'm sayin idk if I could but, there could def be a motive

right now they just saying theft, i mean.. that just doesn't even make sense? lol

something was owed
Old 06-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #10
Rawn M.D.

agreed, but he obv hit when husband wasn't there...he prolly coulda just said give me that sht, im takin it...but he chose to beat her down (im surprised he didnt rape her tbh,) hence there is anger fueling it from somewhere maybe internal (his own head) maybe behavioral (hes a sadist) or interpersonal...but there was thought put in (premeditated) and most likely a motive of some sort. Unless we aint seeing her stand up to dood, and b like fuck u..making him become aggressive.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #11
billy 12

Battle Record: 0-1

billy 12 is on a distinguished road

lmao

FUCKING DIRTY NIGGER.

/roflzzz
billy 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #12
...the Nagger

to randomly start beating a woman, and not takin it further than he did, it just makes me believe something was up

cuz all he did was seemingly beat her and throw her down the stairs.

its also weird the way they edited it. he was obv talkin to her too

the just edit it to the parts where he beat her (and it doesn't appear to be in sequential order
Old 06-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #13
billy 12

lmao @ this fagg0t Eddie trying to find excuses to justify why that worthless nigger beat down a defendless mother

Unfortunately for you, Eddie, he's just being your average lazy dirty nigger who has to steal cause he has no job
Old 06-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

it could have been personal.

but his behavior would not make sense still. if they were smashing on the side, it would not provoke that.

she might have killed someone in his family? but that is not unlikely.

i think he is just a piece of trash coward until further evidence.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #15
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
it could have been personal.

but his behavior would not make sense still. if they were smashing on the side, it would not provoke that.

she might have killed someone in his family? but that is not unlikely.

i think he is just a piece of trash coward until further evidence.
no, I think the husband owed something
Old 06-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

hmmm.....fe. that is def a possibliity. and thus he didnt kill her or rape her, nor the child.

interesting.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:27 PM   #17
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Nigger no long means anything. It just sounds funny and I lol when I see it.

As far as this video, wow. I'd really like to know his motive bc he was obviously trying to inflict much harm for no apparent reason. My guess is either she knows him and owes him whether it be $ or sex. Orr he tried to intimidate her and was enraged when she wouldn't comply so he beat her. Regardless he's a stain on society and will be dealt with.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #18
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I posted this shit 2 days ago.

Dude was fucked up.

Threw the bitch down the steps tho. Smh.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #19
...the Nagger

so what you think it was for? @Strikta

the way the video is edited really tells a story to me

he won't right for it either way, but don't fool the public
Old 06-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #20
billy 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Nigger no long means anything. It just sounds funny and I lol when I see it.

As far as this video, wow. I'd really like to know his motive bc he was obviously trying to inflict much harm for no apparent reason. My guess is either she knows him and owes him whether it be $ or sex. Orr he tried to intimidate her and was enraged when she wouldn't comply so he beat her. Regardless he's a stain on society and will be dealt with.
The funniest part is the fact that I'm black. Now, no one is going to believe this because they think I'm that guy with the long neck. Ironically, I was the one who posted up that random pic so they'd have something to roast me with (I was pressured at the time).

/irony