Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-23-2016, 11:23 AM   #21
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

I understand your viewpoint, and I kinda get where it comes from.

when you believe that people of color, black, hispanic, indian, middle eastern, asian, so forth.. talk about cultural appropriation being bad.. it's easy to feel like we want to be segregated. It's only a problem due to the treatment of ethnic people in this country.

In your eyes, you believe everything is fair and equal. because you've never experienced otherwise.
Old 02-23-2016, 11:25 AM   #22
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Legit
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:25 PM   #23
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Leave it to black people to spend countless yrs to end segregation then spend the next 50 yrs trying to re-segregate themselves
love it, and agree

We messed up by trying to mingle with the same people that hate us

now it's all one big cluster fuck

innoccent white american getting caught up in the laws that are suppose to be for blacks only.

Now you got Black kids thinking they have the same rights as a white kid, talking shit to the cops saying "i know my rights" lol

We'll never mix, just like iron won't mix with clay
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:48 PM   #24
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

the solution to the problem is Segregation as racist as it sounds..make black people clean their own shit up,in their own communities and force them to face it, and not be able to run and escape to a white community/

And you white people, stay away, and don't be giving them Guns and Drugs corrupting the neiborhoods/ give us a chance.. PLEASE!!! sighs

Bam problem solved
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote