Old 02-22-2016, 07:29 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Honestly tho im sick of you nerds crying wolf so much. Not because i dont want there to be a wolf, but because i live for the day the wolf comes. The wolf is extinct brothers. Embrace it. The world is ridiculously soft. Even russia istoo soft to get it poppin. The only people willing will never have the means and they are fading into further obscurity.

Spend your bugout money on drugs and commune with your god
Old 02-22-2016, 08:42 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Threads a fail. Biblically illiterate. Confusing ww3 with armageddgon
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 03:03 AM   #23
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Honestly tho im sick of you nerds crying wolf so much. Not because i dont want there to be a wolf, but because i live for the day the wolf comes. The wolf is extinct brothers. Embrace it. The world is ridiculously soft. Even russia istoo soft to get it poppin. The only people willing will never have the means and they are fading into further obscurity.

Spend your bugout money on drugs and commune with your god
Man, I hope you're right, I really do..
but scripture says it's going to happen.

And how can you tell a black person scripture anit real when their living the curses written in the bible? Duet chapter 28, what would happen if we didn't follow the law,

It explains everything

Scripture also says, they'll be a day when you'll except the truth and say "we have inherited lies"

As for Armageddon

REV 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

REV 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

REV 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

REV 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
This verse is the one that you should pay attention to. What does it mean "keepeth his garments?" lol, It's code for keep the law

REV 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 02-23-2016 at 03:06 AM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:30 AM   #24
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Wat a waste of ur life.

I legit feel bad that you are letting life pass u by.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:38 AM   #25
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Exactly try saying some shit like this again lol no