Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellish View Post
Sorry man, I ain't interested in fuck tards like the several I have regrettably come across here.

They are the type of cancer that has made what was once a thriving online scene die.

Bunch of no good castaway clowns.
Ayo, but...there are dudes in here, including me, who have contributed more than most to this 'scene' over the years, in one way or another...and people who still continue to contribute. Some of the all time greats to ever do this post on Netcees, people who even I have to put my ego aside and admit have done more than I ever will...AND MY EGO IS HEAVY, IT'S HARD TO SET ASIDE!!!

Don't be getting it all twisted up in yo noggin', this disc forum is where people go to be assholes and call other people names....but a lot of dudes you will find here are very talented and very experienced....don't hate on people just because they like to make jokes, you would not be hating if it was at someone else's expense. Every new guy gets treated like this, I got it worse than you when I first joined....you shouldn't be so sensitive.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote