Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2014, 09:42 PM   #1
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray
Default Profit Vs. TheMuzzl3 [VOID]

Rules: 10 Lines.
Due Date: Thursday Midnight or sooner.

G'luck man.

Checkmate.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

check the mic...

theMuzzl3 knows Profit? I don't think so… the wind is rustling slowly, moving the leaves of the trees… telling me not to acknowledge this MC… but fuck it: I'm stubborn, I won't scorn or maim him.
I'm feeling like I gotta warm up for the NEWBIES TOURNEY; while quickly dealing with this closet homo-phobic, self-proclaimed profitable cyst of fame, who's lame product was sharpest before he was claimed to have been born.
Torn when he was birthed, he forgot about Mother Earth and began slamming down any fool that got in is scornful ways, while claiming an ice-cream truck in the ghetto… but shit, I was born with the same luck, gee.
He sounds like a perfect couple with @Ego… shit, my non-hustle is honestly flowing straight to the rest room… fuck writing this shit… I gotta Lego-My-Lego and pee, while I imagine you mourning this loss, because I let you see a glimpse into reality.
Its a dime, tossed in the air, and it keeps on spinning the wheel; round and round as you go, your flow will just go and go until nobody knows -- and go it will, until it blows down an endless slope of lost hope… but I'll extend you a rope.
Mate, talkin about how you be killin any MC on the free playground; from dogs on the roof, ain't gonna prove any point or concept, unless you poured a roofied potion into my mouth and forced me to rest whilst giving me a lyrical test.
Stay grounded, son… my rhymes will melt you like the sun; thats right: Your slack of attack can't even compare to "The Wack MC", which is not even funny, because he used to wreck them wannabe gees just for the sake of festivities.
I swear, officer, I was framed, my shaming of this fellow brother who flamingly boasted as if his posts could roast me; posting one thing about toasting my public image, and praying to God... he'll win by a landslide… filled with pride to be tested.
As suggested, pullin the trigga too soon may result in me abiding in biting the bullets, and fulfilling the spilling out of your practice of bullshit; that would be fun for all hippies to see as they smoke pot and talk a lot, spending time in parking lots.
Profit ain't for profit, dollars don't mean shit (despite what it seems); you gotta survive, homie, and if it came down to it I'd have your back and blow away enemies with a semi-auto shotgun… no pun intended. This war: we need to stop it.

____________________________ below is lines 11-14 below --- I tried to consolidate...
Meanwhile, the tide never subsides… it keeps ridding your ass cleverly while you bide deeper and deeper into the steep whole, which eats souls.
Who is controlling fate, because at your rate: you can't even create a line that will blow my rhyming mime ass shrine into alignment with your inclination that you gonna profit. Why debate it? The master created it. Stop it! Why not just forfeit?
Don't have a strong fit when your profit comes to a sudden end, but keep on spitting messages as if you were the one to state the whole importance of fate.
Jesus Christ: can I ask your for your advice? What do I do? What do I write, despite being mute… theMuzzl3 does has some words to say. *I pray*

*edited a couple of times... keep seeing mistakes**
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 09-05-2014 at 10:08 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:30 AM   #3
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Had Profit winning in a close one. Good battle
Old 09-05-2014, 08:06 AM   #4
theMuzzl3

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
Had Profit winning in a close one. Good battle
having trouble finding his post.

also, when ever I post a link to this battle in our topic in the discussion board, the link gets changed to the "Profit vs Alpha". Random glitch or a moderator's work?

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 09-05-2014 at 08:56 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:19 AM   #5
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 View Post
having trouble finding his post.

also, when ever I post a link to this battle in our topic in the discussion board, the link gets changed to the "Profit vs Alpha". Random glitch or a moderator's work?
Yeah, no he didn't post a verse. I took that into account with my vote.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:23 AM   #6
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Yeah, no he didn't post a verse. I took that into account with my vote.
through private messages we agreed on 10-15 lines. I also gave him an extension of whatever time he needs.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:28 AM   #7
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Dawg..

Pls look at other battles on here with the same 10 line rules.

I don't think you understand fully on what I meant
Old 09-05-2014, 09:31 AM   #8
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit View Post
Dawg..

I have been reading, and I knew I'd lose unless I consolidated thr 13-14 lines into 10. But, you PM'd me that thats fine, and it doesn't really matter that much.

I agreed to extend the time line to whatever you needed... why not cut me a bone and write 15 lines. I'm sure you have a good chance of winning, anyhow.

[QUOTE=theMuzzl3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3
i'm probly gonna end up posting my verse early, which will give you plenty of time to wreck me.

I sent you a friend request, just in case you're cool like that.
*deleted line for his privacy*
[/QUOTE

if you end up fallin asleep before posting, cuz of the medication... I allow a full 24 hour or 48 hour extension... whatever you need, cuz.

I currently have something like 13 lines.... and I'm trying like hell to make it 10. Cheatin ass mofo's just make several sentences in a group of lines and call it "a line". I haven't quite figured that out yet.
If you want to just post what you got I can match you however much it is
ok sounds good -- if you come up with 13-15 lines and lose patience & post it, go ahead. I'm going through a quick read through to make sure its ok.
Honor our private message or not -- I know rules are rules... but I was hoping you'd cut me some slack and write 10-15 lines.

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 09-05-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:12 AM   #9
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit View Post
Dawg..

So a line isn't a sentence?
Old 09-05-2014, 11:15 AM   #10
Split

bruh

A line fits on a single line
That's why it's called a line
Old 09-05-2014, 01:23 PM   #11
theMuzzl3

Quote:
bruh

A line fits on a single line
That's why it's called a line
stretch your browser out to maximum length and turn down your PC's/Mac's resolution! I suppose I could have used 10 point font too. But, in my mind, a line is a sentence.

I'll change my habits to comply with your requests.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:33 PM   #12
theMuzzl3

Hit CRTL & - and you'll see that my lines fit if you are not too old to read them!
@Split

Also [QUOTE=theMuzzl3] stretch your browser out to maximum length and turn down your PC's/Mac's resolution! I suppose I could have used 10 point font too. But, in my mind, a line is a sentence.
[/ENDQUOTE]
Old 09-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #13
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Voiding this. It says 10lines not a billion. Read around muzzle to what a line is.