Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2018, 09:48 AM   #1
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
@Batty have you seen the 10 dimensions video yet?
haven't had a chance yet, but I will.

what's the gist of it?
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:44 PM   #2
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
haven't had a chance yet, but I will.

what's the gist of it?
It simplifies the theory of 10 dimensions and how it could theoretically be possible. But the illustrations and the video really make it a good watch and easy to grasp it. Many scientist believe there are 10 diemensions or more
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:52 PM   #3
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

any comments on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsm_oyCaIoU

Also, anybody remember the Randy Quaid freakout?

which reminds me, the tagger with the Total Recall reference, jump up and get these green squares poured on you.
Old 04-13-2018, 01:42 PM   #4
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
any comments on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsm_oyCaIoU

Also, anybody remember the Randy Quaid freakout?

which reminds me, the tagger with the Total Recall reference, jump up and get these green squares poured on you.
I'll have to see what this is about.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:10 PM   #5
Batty
that nigga

anybody heard of DEEP STATE

https://allstaractivist.com/2017/03/...nda-goodmoney/

wtf stroke gun

this dude is out there with it.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:46 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

That’s the kinda stuff I was tellin you my boy said he was having happen to him.

Gotta block the frequencies with the orgonite bro.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:02 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
That’s the kinda stuff I was tellin you my boy said he was having happen to him.

Gotta block the frequencies with the orgonite bro.
William Reich bro. If u know about orgone and into psychology you've had come across him yes?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:37 AM   #8
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
anybody heard of DEEP STATE
yeahhhhh this the shit i get into.

props to veritas for orgonite

i just looked into the gangstalking shit. i watched the vice doc about all of the people that swear they have implants and people telling the to do evil shit. unfortunately i started to get the feeling vice wanted to make them out to be crazy. if not, some of them definitely seemed like they might've been nuts. 1 of them though, i believed him.

i watched conspiracy of silence as well, nothing NEW but i'm glad i watched it.

just spent a couple hours in the flat earther field as well lol. went deep into a rabbit hole of flights from australia to south america to africa

started dipping into the nano dust / black goo / morgellans shit too.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen wife = quaid on mars, amen wife bicep = quatto, amen wifes bicep is from mars, amen wifes boners bigger, geek boners are being had