Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > SOL Season II > SOL Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2022, 08:45 AM   #1
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
didn’t wanna sex Bey allll because the state of your mind
you were sayin’ Nonno & she was havin’ flashbacks of her Grampa that raped her at nine

Disturbing that you even thought of this…KYS

go ahead. get personal. holler if you’re mad
what good is a short joke…i’m still 11feet 10inches taller than your dad

Decent hyperbole line, barely decent

got a .44 longer than your pecker & it’s deadly to boot
steady it shoots. i’ll have the barrel Cookin’ in The Bayou like Reggie Ledoux

Dead @ stay it shoots. Is this a punchline or a 1800’s Wild West convention? Reggie Ledoux line could have been dope but I don’t really remember if he cooked in a barrel. If you mean gun wp, we only ever see Reggie reach for a gun then get detained and shot. There isn’t even any explicit evidence in true detective season 1’s timeline in the nic pizzolattosphere that Reggie ever fired a firearm within the southern districts. It is entirely possible he used the threat of death and his menacing teeth/tattoos to subdue his victims but that’ even that’s hearsay. Furthermore, he believes time is a flat circle, so why Would he “shoot straight”? He clearly prefers spheres so long distance shots would make more sense so that the deceleration of the bullet, gravity and the curvature of the earth all work in tandem to give the round’s flight time enough to slightly bend, thus paying homage to his philosophy. Notice his tattoos don’t include any barrels or guns anywhere. Just highly, highly disappointed in this convoluted gun bar effort
& don’t think cuz you’re single now ur gunna get your groove on steady
you’re only Picking up 10’s cuz the weights Bags recommended were “too darn heavy”
Gym lines? Lol grow up. Dullboy is strange, you can tell he forces a lower voice to portray the illusion of manhood. His wheelhouse is 30+ year old 6’s, unless he’s a rapist (wouldn’t doubt this). The mere fact that you alluded to a phantom reality in which dull can fuck a 10 obviates the very essence of the textcee manifesto…who’s bey btw? Nvm, I don’t give a shit aha
Dune Worm between ya legs but guyyy you’re a bore..
forget Big Dick Energy. you got got Big Dick OD’d on sleeping pills & died on the floor
did you just compliment a man’s Penis size in wonder & awe?
will never beat me. can’t even say you’re lurking as a rival
who’s the best? IMDB…leave you forever Searching For A Title
Mediocre at best.