Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-20-2017, 01:35 AM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default Last Transmission to the Resistance

This will be the last

The eclipse will show what they've been trying to hide

once it shows many questions will be asked, false answers will be given in the media.

Don't believe them

It will be upon us and faster than ever. It has to achieve break away speed for it to not be pulled into orbit, as it has done countless times during the encounters with our solar system.

Get below ground as far as you can. Beneath dirt at least 12 feet, below man made at least 6.

From the time of it's showing you'll have 30 to 40 days.

Perihelion will be reached within that time.

Secure all means of survival within that time frame and do what you must.

Godspeed

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 01:38 AM   #2
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

if you're within the continental US within 300 miles west of Idaho and 600 miles East of Idado, do not venture outside without breathing apparatus for at least 2 months to 6 months.

Old 08-20-2017, 01:39 AM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

achieve high elevation outside of those zones if you're within 200 miles of the coastline. The equatorial bulge will wash inland a great deal

Old 08-20-2017, 01:40 AM   #4
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

dosimeters and rad meters for land and food will need to be administered before re entry onto solid ground

Old 08-20-2017, 01:42 AM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Cali fucked, New York fucked, Gulf fucked, east and west banks of Missouri and Mississippi rivers you're fucked.

Great Lakes will connect with Gulf, anywhere in vicinity of banks you're fucked.

Old 08-20-2017, 01:43 AM   #6
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

the space debris will fuck you as well, hence underground. If you're located near nuclear sites you're super fucked.

Old 08-20-2017, 01:44 AM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

can't speak for outside of continental US but if located along appalachian in Canada, plate won't shift

Old 08-20-2017, 01:45 AM   #8
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

you've got 30 to 40 days after the 20th to make preps for death or life.

Transmission out

Old 08-20-2017, 06:00 AM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

thanks for the heads up
Old 08-20-2017, 06:56 AM   #10
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Thanks for letting us know we're dead already.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:23 AM   #11
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmao. See you in a year moron
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:58 AM   #12
Warthog Lite

[Img]http://m.quickmeme.com/img/72/72852869993eabd03dc0b4e3***f9e426e7ccfa411f77fa8a0 a78326908fc849.jpg[/img]

Word. ...
Old 08-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #13
Code Black

Code Black is an unknown quantity at this point

This is it people. Those of you dumb enough to get glasses from NASA will be the first to go. If you're within 69 miles of the eclipse's path, your best chance is to lather yourself with baby oil at the 66.6 second mark and offer yourself to the nearest forest as a live-in maid. They may be able to protect you.

If you're trapped in the continental US, expect martial law and Rothschild militia takeover. Death tolls will spike in major metropolitan areas, but no one will be safe. This will likely ruin your labor day plans, so try to think of some excuses asap.

Europe will become their next stronghold. Keep an eye out for the signs if you manage to make it. Ignorant voter populace. Rising tensions over minute differences. A boom in young adult dramedy movies and generic brand detergent. This is their will being manifested.

I'll be on Bangladesh, barricaded in my vacation home, an apartment above a tapas restaurant/whorehouse. Attempt to contact me by going to Ahmed's Little Plates and Oral Pleasure house and ordering the Dhaka Steamer.

I'll try to keep in touch, but Bangladesh just hit 2006 internet memes and Ahmed used all of our bandwidth the last month downloading two girls, one cup.

Out
Code Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 01:51 PM   #14
Warthog Lite

@Silver to thread for an example of the correct way to troll, that there was funny
Old 08-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Wtf. Man i wish u made sense still.
Old 08-20-2017, 07:20 PM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Black View Post
This is it people. Those of you dumb enough to get glasses from NASA will be the first to go. If you're within 69 miles of the eclipse's path, your best chance is to lather yourself with baby oil at the 66.6 second mark and offer yourself to the nearest forest as a live-in maid. They may be able to protect you.

If you're trapped in the continental US, expect martial law and Rothschild militia takeover. Death tolls will spike in major metropolitan areas, but no one will be safe. This will likely ruin your labor day plans, so try to think of some excuses asap.

Europe will become their next stronghold. Keep an eye out for the signs if you manage to make it. Ignorant voter populace. Rising tensions over minute differences. A boom in young adult dramedy movies and generic brand detergent. This is their will being manifested.

I'll be on Bangladesh, barricaded in my vacation home, an apartment above a tapas restaurant/whorehouse. Attempt to contact me by going to Ahmed's Little Plates and Oral Pleasure house and ordering the Dhaka Steamer.

I'll try to keep in touch, but Bangladesh just hit 2006 internet memes and Ahmed used all of our bandwidth the last month downloading two girls, one cup.

Out
Lmao

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 03:43 PM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

good riddance.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:22 PM   #18
Code Black

Code Black is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First transmissions in the new world

Crazy. Those of you that are still here, if you haven't noticed anything, you will soon. The rapture hit us pretty hard. That happened, by the way. Apparently the right religion was Shinto. Go figure. Lost some business here at Ahmed's... One minute a client is lying on the table enjoying a blowjob and tapas, the next, he vanishes, his whore slams her head into the now unoccupied seat so hard she's knocked out cold and I'm using the distraction to pick his leftover calamari off the floor.

If comrade chyeahhh is gonna go dark, I'll keep you updated. For now, don't trust anyone who was in the path of the total eclipse without first making them drink a cup of water from the dead sea AND checking their credit score.

Keep your eyes open and sphincters shut, people.
Code Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

this was pretty dope though

it was only 80 percent here allegedly, but i could see it through the welding glass at work. i couldn't see it with the naked eye though, it was just the sun basically lol, but when you looked through the glass you could see it. shit was like 2/3 covered. it was weird though because it looked like a cloudy day almost. like the sun had a dimmer switch. because there were still shadows cast, but everything was dim for awhile

cool shit
Old 08-21-2017, 06:37 PM   #20
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Lotta folks got the images we all hoped we wouldn't get but knew we would. I'll update with images later tonight

Also, whoever used the NASA glasses or used the NASA live feed dis not get the full monte. You really shouldnt trust folks who erases Yellowstone seismic data and hours of CME footage last week