Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-16-2017, 10:41 PM   #21
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

^nobody that is racist is classifying themselves as mentally ill what the fuck are you talking about
@uh-oh can you respond to @Innovator s first post?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:39 AM   #22
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
^nobody that is racist is classifying themselves as mentally ill what the fuck are you talking about
That went over your head huh?
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:49 AM   #23
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

maybe, your post is worded pretty poorly
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:35 AM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
why is that hard to believe?

You don't learn to be a transgender bro. You just are.

Racism is 100% taught as learned.

It's not inherently human. It isn't something genetic.

It's a disease. Bruce Jenner has every right my guy.
i didn't address this because i don't care if you are trans, or racist. i just don't think a certain way of thinking that isn't harmful to yourself is a mental illness. we can all disagree with the pattern of thinking. but that doesn't make that pattern of thinking a mental illness

is it a mental illness to be a conspiracy theorist? is it a mental illness to hate a sports team? is it a mental illness to subscribe to certain political beliefs?

im just not with the thought police culture

if being transgender is natural, then it somehow surpasses a simple way of thinking. being racist at the end of the day is a decision. being trans isn't .

if you don't have control over the decision, and your chemistry makes it for you that should be a pretty big deciding factor

no one wants to be depressed. no one wants to catch the flu. people want to be racist.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:40 AM   #25
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Been arguing this off and on for the last 28 hours. I'll come back to this.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:58 AM   #26
WRATH

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Oh this is something else.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:18 AM   #27
WRATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the main point of the thread is, if being "racist" is a mental illness, than being trans is too lol. we can't just pick and choose make believe illnesses.

but really i was just annoyed because of how broad the spectrum of racist is nowadays.

basically if you don't devote your entire existence to uplifting minorities you are racist. you might not be actual nazi racist, but its like saying you are still depressed, you just ain't suicidal.

like oh you believe we're all equal? thats actually a racist statement because that discounts that minorities have it more difficult and blah blah. you can't win

all i know is if you plan to swing the pendulum, swing it hard enough to break it and pray to god you don't fall short.
There is a lot of wrong in this post big dog. It sounds like you were arguing with someone pro trans or actually trans, which is weird that you entertained that perspective anyways.

But all humans are equal being a racist statement is so out of line i dont know where to start. Its the racism that actually 'seperates' us into these sub categories when in reality its the dumbest fucking thing to care about even a little bit.

But you have to be careful as a white man stating an opinion of neutrality on this cause it comes off as deflection. Like, you see there's a difference but cant be bothered with it. If you want to stand on the sidelines thats cool but to state you 'dont care' or 'its not my problem' is belittling a serious problem. Its as bad as saying 'get over it', like you weren't negatively impacted from jump so of course you can move on smoothly.

Its not 1965 anymore really we're probably closer then we've ever been to actually seeing past skin color, thats why these things like statues being taken down seem petty, but its not.

Lee was thee confederate hero why was he even allowed a statue. Its anti american and super fucking racist leave him in the damn history books.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:55 AM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

you basically reiterated my point, if you aren't beating people over the head with how you are personally helping uplift minorities it can be racist. it wasn't an argument but an article shared by people. it was on medium, but a few people shared it on twitter and facebook so i took the bait and read it and left disgusted

i don't care about confederate statues. tear em down. put em in museums, burn em who gives a shit.

but if we're going off topic

i support EVERYONE'S right to free speech, even if i disagree completely with that speech.

i see people saying "nazi's aren't allowed to speak!" uhh yes they are. there are consequences to free speech, but you can say whatever you want. there are diodes in the world who will get you fired. thats a consequence of your free speech. losing your job, getting ostracized, etc. getting punched in the face like richard spencer, however while its funny, and i enjoy a white nationalist getting punched, thats assault.

but you can't defend a persons freedoms without being lumped in as defending their viewpoint. and that is gross.

i'll defend the black israelites who claim white people are cavemen dog fuckers, i'll defend a racists right to say racist shit, i'll defend a social justice warriors right to say whatever. where ever you fall in the spectrum of speech, i support your right to it. whether we agree or disagree.

the main problem i see is people are trying to STOP peoples right to free speech because they disagree with their message, which i wholeheartedly disagree with.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:38 AM   #29
WRATH

Nah im not saying that they cant say what they want.

They walk the streets with assault rifles and physically oppressing people. The only group of people in america that do shit like this. Its homegrown terrorism and its bullshit.

My thing is that to openly be neutral on this, when you sort of dont have a choice what side you start on, will get negative reactions from the opposite side. I mean idc personally but if you see a white guy simply saying im not racist dont be mad at me and he still gets labeled a racist its because he chose to defend an angle, no matter how passive it might have been. Legit just explaining in case there was a question.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:17 PM   #30
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i didn't address this because i don't care if you are trans, or racist. i just don't think a certain way of thinking that isn't harmful to yourself is a mental illness. we can all disagree with the pattern of thinking. but that doesn't make that pattern of thinking a mental illness

is it a mental illness to be a conspiracy theorist? is it a mental illness to hate a sports team? is it a mental illness to subscribe to certain political beliefs?

im just not with the thought police culture

if being transgender is natural, then it somehow surpasses a simple way of thinking. being racist at the end of the day is a decision. being trans isn't .

if you don't have control over the decision, and your chemistry makes it for you that should be a pretty big deciding factor

no one wants to be depressed. no one wants to catch the flu. people want to be racist.
That part I'm lost with lol. But to the rest of your post.

So you agree racism is not a disease but a choice?

So can you compare being trans to racist? I don't get it?

If a person can't help but feel trans, how is that a disease?

Are u saying that because of that fact....it is in fact a disease?

Elab my nigga
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:59 PM   #31
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
can we just have one thread called

Social Media

instead of a new one everytime someone farts on ur fb newsfeed
Word lol.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:57 PM   #32
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
That part I'm lost with lol. But to the rest of your post.

So you agree racism is not a disease but a choice?

So can you compare being trans to racist? I don't get it?

If a person can't help but feel trans, how is that a disease?

Are u saying that because of that fact....it is in fact a disease?

Elab my nigga
the part you bolded was me listing other ways of thinking, like people being racist. if being racist is a mental illness, whats next type of deal

as for trannyism. im not saying it is or isnt a mental disease, but the people who definitively say it ISN'T argue that racism IS. which was goofy to me. hence the thread
Old 08-17-2017, 06:06 PM   #33
WRATH

I think its being gay gone wrong. Crossed wires if you will.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:21 PM   #34
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Bro, what you “think” could not mean fucking less
You have credentials? A doctorate? Study psychology of human sexuality?

Thought so
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:27 PM   #35
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Bro, what you “think” could not mean fucking less
You have credentials? A doctorate? Study psychology of human sexuality?

Thought so
None of that applies to you either

Also any stance you have that's backed up by someone with credentials is also refuted by someone with credentials

Were a society that's allowed to have opinions and debate. The only facts in life are numbers and raw data.

Either contribute to a conversation with something interesting for once or keep your snide shit to yourself/your Facebook page only people that think exactly like you interact with
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:29 PM   #36
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

schein in here spouting hate facts

im triggered
Old 08-17-2017, 06:31 PM   #37
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I’m also not in here making statements about transgenders and how that they should be classified.
Since I’m not making blanket assertions, I don’t need to support what I am saying with credentials
So, go back on your fb page and keep talking about how monuments are our history, faggot
philosophy.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:35 PM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m also not in here making statements about transgenders and how that they should be classified.
Since I’m not making blanket assertions, I don’t need to support what I am saying with credentials
So, go back on your fb page and keep talking about how monuments are our history, faggot
Now you're making assumptions I'm on the opposite side of you becuase I called you out on being a fucking ass hat.

If you don't like what uh oh says debate him. Otherwise stfu.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 08-17-2017, 06:36 PM   #39
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Bro, I’m not karaoke
I’ll lose my job and not give a fuck
philosophy.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:38 PM   #40
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Bro, I’m not karaoke
I’ll lose my job and not give a fuck
I mean

You have a shitty job with a ged requirement so no shit?

What are you getting at though?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY