Old 08-11-2017, 06:57 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word flacco is fine, i'd just like him to get familiar with his targets BEFORE the games actually matter. he still hasn't even practiced with maclin for instance, in the offseason he was around throwing, but that was when we had pitta, and gillmore too lol, so its not just maclin, but watson and boyle as well i'd like him to get more acquainted with. i mean they were both around, boyle more than watson, watson went down preseason last year, but still. them running with the 1st team.

either way im not worried about his injury at all, im sure its just a back strain they want to baby so its not a nagging issue all year. let it heal up as much as possible before inserting him type deal. i'd just like him to be as comfortable with his new targets as possible before we head into cincinatti to open the season.

but at least we follow that with the browns at home lol
Old 08-11-2017, 07:47 PM   #42
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Suspension is bullshit. Dude was never convicted. Some straight garbage.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:13 PM   #43
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

@uh-oh
Pretty sure i saw that ravens did pick up a dope 2nd string qb. But im pretty sure i read that they are def starting flacco. Anything else would be stupid. Kid is dynamite. Let the other qb kearn some shut. Stick him in here when flacco needs relief. But not when the games in jeoparsy until hes xomfortable. Once hes proven himself.. Its a wrap. Until then flacco is god to bmorw
Old 08-12-2017, 03:30 PM   #44
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

So they've got Elliott's accuser's best friend on record saying that bitch is lying. They proved in court that the pictures of her injuries were taken before Elliott ever put hands on her. But they suspend him anyway?

Then the Giants kicker comes out and just admits to slapping a bitch and only gets one game?

Fuck is Roger smoking?
Old 08-12-2017, 03:42 PM   #45
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its basically conduct unbecoming of an nfl player. he pulled tops down, suspiscion of bar fights, and domestic ALLEGATIONS

6 games is a little rough but its to prove a point. even the best RB in the league isn't above the law

and its like da god julius caesar. there were rumors of his wife banging some dude. so he divorved her even though there was no evidence and it was all malarkey by his political opponents. but when asked, like yo why so quick to divorce? "caesars wife should be above suspicion"
Old 08-12-2017, 07:44 PM   #46
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
its basically conduct unbecoming of an nfl player. he pulled tops down, suspiscion of bar fights, and domestic ALLEGATIONS

6 games is a little rough but its to prove a point. even the best RB in the league isn't above the law

and its like da god julius caesar. there were rumors of his wife banging some dude. so he divorved her even though there was no evidence and it was all malarkey by his political opponents. but when asked, like yo why so quick to divorce? "caesars wife should be above suspicion"
Giants kicker ADMITTED to DV and only got 1 game. Roger racist as all hell.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:42 PM   #47
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

@uh-oh @Adonis @The Dead Poet

yall want in that pay pick em league again this year? They're doing it all by spread. So you gotta pick a spread for every game... I dont know how the points will work from that, but it's $20 buy in... so I'm gonna do it...
Old 08-14-2017, 04:47 AM   #48
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

im probably out. my dirt genes keep me from understanding sports betting past picking one team over another.

looking to get in money, old fashioned fantasy leagues THO. (like weekly not daily draftkings horseshit)

any NC heads in any money leagues that need an extra holla, down for any from 20-100 to get in
Old 08-14-2017, 09:52 PM   #49
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post

yall want in that pay pick em league again this year? They're doing it all by spread. So you gotta pick a spread for every game... I dont know how the points will work from that, but it's $20 buy in... so I'm gonna do it...
yes. give me the details.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:47 AM   #50
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
yes. give me the details.
I tagged you in the facebook group. Pay your dues, and drop your email for the invite.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:38 AM   #51
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im probably out. my dirt genes keep me from understanding sports betting past picking one team over another.

looking to get in money, old fashioned fantasy leagues THO. (like weekly not daily draftkings horseshit)

any NC heads in any money leagues that need an extra holla, down for any from 20-100 to get in
I'm in a 12 team PPR league on yahoo. $35 spot. draft is on the 4th 7pm PST

people always drop or dont pay up so ill let you know if a spot opens up?

edit: payout is 275/110/35
Old 08-15-2017, 05:37 AM   #52
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

sounds good man just let me know
Old 08-16-2017, 01:46 AM   #53
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post

yeah

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:30 PM   #54
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

humphrey gonna see some game action tonight

im hype
Old 08-17-2017, 10:46 PM   #55
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Well the defense looks great. Offense is blah. I need to see a full oline. Probably wont until week 1. Mallet is a 3rd stringer. Woodrum was better but hes playing worse vompetition. But he throws a nice ball.

Cutler looked great

I wish he was flaccos backup

Last edited by uh-oh; 08-17-2017 at 10:50 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:01 PM   #56
Warthog Lite

Brady will win again. ... mark my words, you know the nfl is controlled, and guess what, not by the USA.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:14 PM   #57
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Dalvin Cook looked good against Seattle's front 7 (even without KJ Wright)

Griffen looks like he beat out Lane for the cb2 spot so far. Funny because he is Sherman's doppelganger

Kasen Williams easily preseason MVP of the league so far. Made Xavier Rhodes look silly 2 or 3 times. Another Ricardo Lockette on special teams except he can actually ball at WR. If not for a dropped TD pass he would have 200+ receiving yards and two TD's. Against starters. On Minnesota.
Old 08-19-2017, 05:36 PM   #58
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Yo Cutler gonna cook