Old 08-12-2017, 11:31 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default mcgregor/mayweather

aight so i figured id make a thread

@oats

whats this paulie malignaggi nonsense about?

im assuming its like the initial training footage that was selectively leaked, the vid dana posted doesn't even have paulie throwing, so while connor was connecting well, i mean im sure the shit was edited to make connor seem for real. almost seems like it was an, ok paulies just gonna move around this round try and touch him type deal

either way im sure its overblown like connors training footage with the other dude, where one comes out making him look terrible, and then followed up with him looking good
Old 08-12-2017, 11:36 AM   #2
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

yeah it's pretty transparent promotion. "look, here's 20 seconds of a 36 minute sparring session that shows McGregor looking good against a former boxing champ!" it's working, though. Malignaggi claims he got the better of McGregor through the first 8 rounds or so and got tired in/lost the last two rounds, which is when the clips took place.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:19 PM   #3
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Conor is going to smoke money.

these clips prove it.

bet now before the odds get worse.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:03 PM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Hear palignagi quit sparring cause he felt mcgreggor was taking advantage of him for publicity but he said mccrieor cries like a bitch when he gets a body shot lmaooo
Old 08-12-2017, 06:42 PM   #5
Anjahl

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

No, this is the second spar. Paulie openly admitted that McG beat him the first one, and he was lumped up in all the pics afterward. The video was released in response to Paulie calling out McG's team for a photo of him down on instagram.

There's a whole lot of drama going into it, but the basic gist of the vid release is this:
Paulie said that wasn't a knockdown, it was a push. 'I beat the breaks off of Conner McGregor. Release the video.'

While...here's the video Paulie. You got hit with a staight left that rocked you, pushed around the ring, and were on the down from a left hand when McG also hit with him a right hook on the way down.

It was a knockdown. Forget all the other stuff, that part at least Paulie was being dishonest about, and it was basically where the last little act of the melodrama started.
Anjahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 06:49 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Interesting.
I got money may tho
Old 08-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #7
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Mayweather all day.
@MMLP you around the bank holiday weekend? Let's watch the fight. The Molineux got tickets. Me and Unseen already got ours.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #8
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjahl View Post
No, this is the second spar. Paulie openly admitted that McG beat him the first one, and he was lumped up in all the pics afterward. The video was released in response to Paulie calling out McG's team for a photo of him down on instagram.

There's a whole lot of drama going into it, but the basic gist of the vid release is this:
Paulie said that wasn't a knockdown, it was a push. 'I beat the breaks off of Conner McGregor. Release the video.'

While...here's the video Paulie. You got hit with a staight left that rocked you, pushed around the ring, and were on the down from a left hand when McG also hit with him a right hook on the way down.

It was a knockdown. Forget all the other stuff, that part at least Paulie was being dishonest about, and it was basically where the last little act of the melodrama started.
lol at that wasn't a push

lol at mcg's sparring videos

lol at this whole fucking thing
Old 08-12-2017, 07:26 PM   #9
Anjahl

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
lol at that wasn't a push

lol at mcg's sparring videos

lol at this whole fucking thing
It wasn't a push...there isn't a ref on the planet except for a blind one that could honestly call it a push.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcHVsZGyZOw?t=14s

Last edited by Anjahl; 08-12-2017 at 07:29 PM.
Anjahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:37 PM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

mcregor threw some crazy ass combos man. he aint gonna hit mayweather like that though. i just dont see it
Old 08-12-2017, 11:42 PM   #11
Pent uP
Robin Williams of Fallen Victims

Battle Record: 25-11

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

If anyone thinks mcgreggor will win in any capacity except a lucky chin check they are smoking rock

this is basically a money scheme for everyone involved
Pent uP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 09:46 AM   #12
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Has anyone here seen Gatti vs mayweather? It's funny cuz that's the exact match that made me a diehard mayweather fan. And gatti had the belt shit was ridiculous. This is gatti vs mayweather part two they gonna stop the match because Connor will be getting Pummeled and won't be landing shit he won't be able to see out his left eye by the 6th
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 09:51 AM   #13
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
mcregor threw some crazy ass combos man. he aint gonna hit mayweather like that though. i just dont see it
After the first round he will be scared to throw a punch in sure mayweather will figure dude out midway through the first. He doesn't even ever watch tape of people. He stands there toe to toe and figures ppl out and what they want to do by the end of he third usually. But these are boxers who are 15-20 year pros who eat sleep and shit boxing. This dude here is in his first pro boxing match ever. Mayweather will figure him out by the first round guaranteed. Everything Connor trained on executing within the last gruesome six months, will go out the window, and he will naturally do things that will make him a simplified version of what he trained to do. He will not be comfortable. It will be a landslide
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:02 AM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
aight so i figured id make a thread

@oats

whats this paulie malignaggi nonsense about?

im assuming its like the initial training footage that was selectively leaked, the vid dana posted doesn't even have paulie throwing, so while connor was connecting well, i mean im sure the shit was edited to make connor seem for real. almost seems like it was an, ok paulies just gonna move around this round try and touch him type deal

either way im sure its overblown like connors training footage with the other dude, where one comes out making him look terrible, and then followed up with him looking good
Conner looked like shit bro. FAR FROM well and connecting. He looked like he was slapping/punching with the palm part of his glove. And it's all hype man... All hype to sell the fight and hit the goal they set out for. 1 Bill.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:58 AM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtZmmYF...rob_lane_edits
Old 08-13-2017, 12:22 PM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
LOL af
Old 08-13-2017, 01:04 PM   #17
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Conner is trash @ boxing, yo. Facts. So is the faggot making a big deal of being floored by Conner. Both garbage.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:18 PM   #18
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Conner throwing like he was. Sloply and hard and fast... He gonna ru outta steam early. Specially when hes missing. Cause money good for making u miss ans drain ya strength. Theres a still a slim chance he could get a good one in and knoxj money down or aomething. Hea gonna have to stir him up good to throw him off his gave. I seen sugar shane come close. Hit floyd HARD. But he kept goi f like it dis t really bither him not long after lol
Old 08-13-2017, 01:43 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

can we stop discussing this like its an actual fight and just enjoy it for the spectacle it is?