Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2017, 04:25 AM   #1
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future
Default MERCAVELI

https://soundcloud.com/mercjagger/sets/mercavelli-lp-1
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:39 AM   #2
WRATH

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Probably 6 are half done, the rest are pretty much done but some are rough, like 1994 is reallly rough. I like donald slump, brandon, and regrets. What you do to me is probably the best quality, and revelation 23 i wrote when i was 15.

When i finish the verses on the half done songs i may re record entirely
Old 08-03-2017, 07:43 AM   #3
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Are these your beats?
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:08 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Listened to slump..
Couple things i picked on early.
A: your a horrible rapper
B: your vocals were low
C: refer back to a: idk what you doing over the beat. If that shit was intentional or not.. It seemed like at certain moments you may have been on beat but other moments i was like wtf man
D: the beat was tough tho..you know what.. Based on the tough beat ill give benefit of doubt.. And go peep the next track in hopes that its better and this was some experimental shit. Brb

And look. Im not being a dicm to be a dick. I WANT YOU TO KEEP WORKING. But answer me this..

Do you really think that was good?
Didnt listen to any other ones.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:15 AM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ok..
Dont worry about me is just as wierd
But executive suite was much better. You actually caught a flow and was able to do aomething with it. Theres hope yet. The beats are dope man. U make those?

Heres a big thing. You need to find more umph in your words dog. You sound like your concerned about what people might think on these tracks. You gotta spit like you do t give a fuxk what they think cause you gotta "know" your dope man. Its a certain swag that an emcee has to find to be a convincing artist. Im not convinces atm. But iim routing for you man. Keep working. Eapecially if those r your beats. Thise were the dopest thing ive heard about the tracks so far.
Stay positive man. 1 out of 3 aint the worat ive seen.. At least youve shown me that you can ride a beat when you rly want to. That alone will make me listen to more later. Plus the beats

Old 08-03-2017, 03:49 PM   #6
WRATH

Most are a one take, if i fucked up edit to fix kind of situation. The choppy sections are poor editing. Some songs need an extra verse or lines switched out here and there i figured i would go over all of them once i did that. Im definatley not saying this is radio ready but its 16 songs that are mostly listenable and i wanted to share the progress

Thanks for the feed

And its funny you said that cause my girl told me she hates dont worry about me but idk i just like it.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:51 PM   #7
WRATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Are these your beats?
Nah fam i like to think i just have good taste in picking them