Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-29-2017, 05:48 PM   #21
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
Quality missed the latest beat battle...said he cant sign in...

Maybe its for anotha' reason tho'
all passwords went back to january settings.

he should message me if he needs his pw reset.
Old 07-29-2017, 05:58 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

he probably needs to remake his account

his whole account was made after the time that the site rolled back to.

if that makes sense?
Old 08-02-2017, 11:13 PM   #23
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
We can begin by spelling "inproved" correctly, moron.

It's Improved with an M, not an N.

the irony of you spell checkin anyone...after getting bodied by Eng...& about every other muthafucka that addresssd you in that transgender thread....is no doubt wasted on you.

you're suuuper dumb bro. like its no point even tryna insult you in any clever ways. you just mad dumb as shit...like you have minus knowledge somehow. llike a nigga that knows absolutely nothing is like a god next to you.

post less you ho ass nigga
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 09:01 AM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
the irony of you spell checkin anyone...after getting bodied by Eng...& about every other muthafucka that addresssd you in that transgender thread....is no doubt wasted on you.

you're suuuper dumb bro. like its no point even tryna insult you in any clever ways. you just mad dumb as shit...like you have minus knowledge somehow. llike a nigga that knows absolutely nothing is like a god next to you.

post less you ho ass nigga
Dick riding hard body, eh?

Going out of your way to follow me in threads?

Fucking lame faggot.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 09:19 AM   #25
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

avoid that tactic^^^^

its only 5 threads active in a given week.....he doesn't have to really follow you as opposed to just opening the rare active thread upon opening the site

go at him directly....don't allow yourself the narcissism necessary to entertain the idea that he actually cares about you...you do yourself a disservice in this matter because you attach a frame of mind to your opponent that doesn't exist and in such weaken your offensive due to the fact that you cannot attack that which does not exist.

hurt him. not the idea of him that you have created.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:11 AM   #26
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I may be willing to pay people NOT to text battle
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 03:03 PM   #27
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Dick riding hard body, eh?

Going out of your way to follow me in threads?

Fucking lame faggot.
Again, i just be stating facts but like most ho ass niggas here you respond with ad hominem shit....cause youre a dunce & refuse to look at it - hence why you stay a dunce.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
avoid that tactic^^^^

its only 5 threads active in a given week.....he doesn't have to really follow you as opposed to just opening the rare active thread upon opening the site

go at him directly....don't allow yourself the narcissism necessary to entertain the idea that he actually cares about you...you do yourself a disservice in this matter because you attach a frame of mind to your opponent that doesn't exist and in such weaken your offensive due to the fact that you cannot attack that which does not exist.

hurt him. not the idea of him that you have created.
Bags is your dad. Iont giv a fuck if that nigga younger than you. Bags is your dad its been known. Take his advice.

I'll shorten it for you though....be less of a ho. you tryna hide your ho-ness with more ho-ness. embrace youre a ho in hopes you myt become somethin greater....than a ho lol

Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:17 PM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lol, paragraphs.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
funny!, robranda butthole ash, textradamus was here