Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-26-2016, 09:32 PM   #1
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future
Default do you use one of these banks?

Wells Fargo
Chase
US Bank
CitiGroup/Citibank
SunTrust
ING Bank
Citizens Bank
Comerica Bank
PNC Bank
Bank of America
Credit Suisse
HSBC Bank

december 1st close that shit in solidarity with standing rock

smooches
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 02:21 AM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

lol
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 03:04 AM   #3
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Why do I get the feeling you work at some coffee shop that serves strictly artisanal brews and free-range scones. Somewhere where you can listen to Enya, wear your hemp sandals and all the white girls have dreadlocks.
Old 11-27-2016, 07:58 AM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

booth have you looked into the standing rock thing? in my 5 minutes of research i read that basically the pipeline contacted everyone well in advance to discuss routes, the standing rock sioux ignored it, they still went around there reservation. where everyone is protesting is private land, none of it was purchased by eminent domain, its literally farmers that are allowing the pipeline to be built through their land. the people protesting are actually trespassing and the police can't remove them because "free speech".

and there is ALREADY A PIPELINE. thats what confuses me the most. they want to basically run one right beside the one thats already down there.

i dont get it. i've ignored it because i have my own worries.

i like cheap oil. lets get our oil to our markets quicker. the natives are given enough money by the government to live off bottled water if they wish

fuck em

TO THE VICTOR GOES THE SPOILS LOL

but nah seriously though enlighten me to the hippie side of things
Old 11-27-2016, 08:04 AM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

ps. i've also become a bitter contrarian asshole somewhere down the line and for some reason feel the need to argue the unpopular side of everything lol
Old 11-27-2016, 10:34 AM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

BoA def gonna back down once boof takes his 20 bucks out and bids them adieu
Old 11-27-2016, 12:48 PM   #7
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

@uh-oh if you check out the treaty of 1851 you'll see the east border of the land promised to the natives is the river where the pipeline is going to be drilled underneath of. yes, there are a thousand pipelines that already exist, this protest has turned into basically get off of the natives land, plus, we don't want anymore pipelines built. there have been over 200 pipeline leaks and explosions since 2010 just from sunoco logistics alone. you can check wikipedia for the insane list of overall mishaps in america, you'll notice the lists get longer and longer as you get closer to 2016. alabama georgia and i believe tenessee have all been declared in states of emergency in the last 3 months from pipeline explosions. but, reasons this protest is important

1, the pipeline was going to be built through bismarck until the people complained of the risk of water contamination, then it was redirected through native lands.

2, the pipeline company still doesnt have its final easement from the army corps of engineers to drill under the river

3, a 21 yo lost her hand due to being hit directly by a concussion grenade, and will likely lose her arm. a lady was shot directly in her eye with a rubber bullet, point blank, and will likely lose her vision. an elderly lady went into cardiac arrest. another man was shot point blank in both of his kneecaps by a officer who he claims was smiling prior to shooting. protesters were hosed down for hours with water in 22 degree weather. edit; she was hit in the eye with a tear gas canister not a rubber bullet.

4, the point is 7 police forces from out of state plus the national guard have shown up and closed off roads, barricaded bridges, and put barbed wire around an ancient burial ground and have been camped out on top of that burial ground for weeks, with snipers, tasers, shotguns, mace, and everything else i mentioned, for the sole purpose of attacking unarmed protesters when they try to visit their burial ground. like. think about that. if you went to a cemetary, actually your families' cemetary, to visit your dead relatives, and militarized police were set up to point guns at you and hose you down for getting too close. its insane.

5, natives are supposed to be sovereign people. they do not have to go searching for town hall meetings about things like this. farmers do not own the land and if they do they obtained it against the promises of the land treaties. but if you could show me the sources where you found that information i'd really like to see it, because nobody that has said what you're saying has been able to show me a source. not saying it doesnt exist, i just havent been able to find it.

6, all of this is happening because the oil company is paying these police forces and private mercenaries to protect their profit interests,

7, a man actually showed up dressed as a protester, with an assault rifle, seemingly to shoot off some rounds making it look like the protesters showing agression. the truck the man showed up in was registered to the pipeline company. luckily he was arrested but. they are doing everything they can to make it okay to really fuck these people up

and remember, there are hella kids and old ladies. they are literally just joining in prayer at the frontlines most of the time before cops escalate the situation.

but also if you're still not against big oil at this point then i understand why you don't get it

Last edited by boof; 11-27-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:51 PM   #8
boof

december 5th they planned to forcefully remove all 12,000 protesters that have been living in a field by the construction site for the last several months.

hundreds of ex police and veterans have vowed to show up and protect the protesters on december 4th

once that got out the police have now changed the date to december 2nd, they will come and tear down everyones shelter, in freezing temperatures.

so, if you can't be there or send supplies, putting a dent in the customer base of these banks all on the same day is a pretty effective thing to do.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:56 PM   #9
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
Why do I get the feeling you work at some coffee shop that serves strictly artisanal brews and free-range scones. Somewhere where you can listen to Enya, wear your hemp sandals and all the white girls have dreadlocks.
i really don't know but that sounds like an okay job?
Old 11-27-2016, 01:06 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i'm about to go to my moms and eat thanksgiving dinner lmao. we didnt do it thursday because people were working. but i'll get back to this

i for sure read that the 1851 treaty was negated by another, and the standing rock have 0 claim to those lands, and i for sure read that 100 percent of the land was bought from farmers and shit

but word i'll try and link you later so you can have more ammo to throw at the machine and be from a more informed opinion, informed on the oppositions arguments i mean

but yea mentioning the protestor casualties doesn't seem like a valid defense when they are trespassing on private property, but again from the view i read its private property, and the only reason they aren't being forcefully removed is to protect their free speech shit

imagine chilling at your house and 1000 people decide to camp in your yard and you call the cops to get them to leave and they're like well they're practicing the right to free speech lol

but again contrarian uhoh

now to the turkey
Old 11-27-2016, 01:12 PM   #11
boof

yeah i don't think that's real man. especially when some of the protests are taking place on a public road or at their burial ground. if the land of the burial ground has been sold i think that's an even bigger problem. again, since the natives were given sovereignty. imagine if you had a country and then someone came and murdered everyone you knew and then said here you can keep this house, and then one day they say this isnt your house anymore we sold it, get out, we're gonna put some oil under your water supply because those other people said they dont want it under their water supply. oh you don't like that? we're bringing the military in.

but yeah please show me where you read that shit

if it's breitbart i'm killing you
Old 11-27-2016, 01:15 PM   #12
boof

also they've set up 'free speech zones' so that's not the reason either.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:59 PM   #13
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I use Wells Fargo
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 02:04 PM   #14
Dope girl

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I tried too bank service no good
rip ppl off
Old 11-27-2016, 02:06 PM   #15
Dope girl

I mean I can't take out current amount
back than you can take out more ppl get robbed so they change it

Last edited by Dope girl; 11-27-2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:08 PM   #16
boof

i use wells fargo too, they're the worst, switch to a credit union.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:09 PM   #17
Dope girl

I agree
Old 11-27-2016, 04:14 PM   #18
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Oh man Wikipedia said something happened?

Big boof landing a brutal blow to billionaire big oil Ben with his 20 dollar pull out and canned bean reinforcements on the frontline
Old 11-27-2016, 05:29 PM   #19
boof

did you forget you already made that joke?

come on boss im sure you dont think netcees is the first and only place i'm reaching out to
Old 11-27-2016, 05:59 PM   #20
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Oh man big guy boof "the troof" boof taking it to the rim with that stronghold on his life savings of 20 dollars getting AT MY THROAT

SHEESH

You've persuaded me man refried beans on the way bro