Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-29-2016, 06:38 PM   #61
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

So u post no full body pic

An claim u proved a point cuz star fagot said she not fat

?!

I mean u just proved my point.

U in my lifting thread....feeling insecure as fuck because u admittedly powerlifting....eating 50g of carbs a day like a fucking moron...can't even sniff my bench max...so u decide to oddly defend ur manhood w pics of sum chick who we have absolutely zero confirmation u even kno......but instead by ur own idiocy we do see a chick that we 100 percent know that you know....and her face looks like a catchers MIT and she's obv fat

Strong showing here for amen per usual

But idk why I expect anything less fr the likes of u. Fucking loser forever lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:38 PM   #62
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Really u think she is under 115!?!

Really

Cuz that's fucking outrageous to me to believe that u think that
Don't believe, I know.

I've seen the scale countless times when she crys that she's "gaining weight" lol.

Ok @Diode

But you lost bags. Just admit defeat, I don't need your account bruh.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:40 PM   #63
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

[IMG]amenwon[_/IMG]
March of this year my girl not even 115

Last edited by Hearder Hearder; 08-29-2016 at 06:58 PM.
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:44 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I think I could match that Anthony. Good stuff though.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:47 PM   #65
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I have been on tinder weeding out and identify fag bitches sneaky selfies and strategic angle poses to try and hide their fat lives from reality for MONTHS

And this is a fat bitch

An not even a cute one. Smh.

Would not blaze.

An I blazed sum trash this summer.

Lmfao

115 abahhaha
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:48 PM   #66
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I think I could match that Anthony. Good stuff though.
U have a 50lb weight advantage......but I'd still welcome the video and applaud your progress.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:48 PM   #67
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Lol...just saw your response hang on.

Edit.

So....how do you film your self lifting....like do you ask somebody to spot you while you lift?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:51 PM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

And was that your first set or did yo7 warm up first?
Old 08-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #69
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol @ stratigic angles

This dude lost his mind

You the fat one patnuh.

Let's not lose sight of who the real fatso is, bags.

She is far from fat but I'm not going to entertain that anymore. Everyone but you see this. Even your better bff said you are wrong.

Admit defeat or don't.

Your call. Be a man of your word, or don't.

Your call bags.

Your call.

Btw Lip Benoit girl definitely bigger then BM haha and bruised like she pricking diabetic needles pumped with heroin.

Good for him tho, posing with his 3rd cousin.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:58 PM   #70
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Amen said my girl does diabetes that's it pic gone unless you saved it already which I expeft
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 07:01 PM   #71
Ghost1

I said post a pic. U didnt. Typical cornball shit. No loss to me tho. U have to live w that wretched sea creature lol.

Anyways...back to lifting...u can stick around if u want to talk about lifting....or your horribly I'll advised nutrition strategy

Otherwise this sad cry for attention is over until u provide pics of her body

Veritas.....

I hit a few warm up sets for sure...

So I did

135x5
185x5
225x5
275x3

Then I did this set

Also followed this set w

325x0 (failed)
225x8 for 5 sets
160x10 for 5 sets
Old 08-29-2016, 07:03 PM   #72
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Typical
Old 08-29-2016, 07:03 PM   #73
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Wow. That's a lot of work. So just a whole day of bench?
Old 08-29-2016, 07:06 PM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Are we not going to put over lip Benoit as a solid finisher in this undercard battle?
Old 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM   #75
Chamber
The conquer.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Fight Night 8
- Fight Night 9

Chamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant future

A+ thread.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:20 PM   #76
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future

My thoughts....

Fruuuuck outta bags lifting thread wit that insecure gotta show a female pic... corny

Shoulda expected the insults for that move....
These dudes ruthless wit it
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 07:39 PM   #77
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Wow. That's a lot of work. So just a whole day of bench?
Yea full day....if I can rip thru it quickly tho I'll hit cable cross overs from low mid high....5 dropsets of 10 each w no rest

Maybe pec deck.....if I do pec deck it's 7 dropsets of 10 no rest
Old 08-29-2016, 07:44 PM   #78
veritas
HALL OF FAME

lol...we work out different.

I will look into doing your workout on wednesday, fair enough?
Old 08-29-2016, 07:44 PM   #79
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

@Bags @dickNoze

Would you like tips on picking women up at gym?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 08:01 PM   #80
Awww Shit
YUUGE

Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit

[IMG]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/64/56/56/645656207668c35eb667582f6c3301d0.jpg[/IMG]

Tags
bags still fat tho, bags stomach weighs 185 lbs, lift me dad? - bags daughter, lift me? - veritas fat wife