Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-18-2020, 10:12 AM   #41
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
It’s a retard merry go round
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:32 AM   #42
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Ouch what did you go to jail for?
Been to jail twice as a juvenile but it was no big deal, just making slightly bad decisions. 3x as an adult same thing, bad choices. Been to prison once. Never did I hurt anyone, I never beat my gf up..rape someone or do anything really bad.

The only people who were hurt by my actions were me, and the few people who care about me that saw me do time for something that someone with 5k lawyer could’ve totally changed. I’ve got way more than that in cash now. way more than that in the bank now, I didn’t then. I’d tell you in detail what It was if you were another person, but I don’t trust you
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:47 AM   #43
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Been to jail twice as a juvenile but it was no big deal, just making slightly bad decisions. 3x as an adult same thing, bad choices. Been to prison once. Never did I hurt anyone, I never beat my gf up..rape someone or do anything really bad.

The only people who were hurt by my actions were me, and the few people who care about me that saw me do time for something that someone with 5k lawyer could’ve totally changed. I’ve got way more than that in cash now. way more than that in the bank now, I didn’t then. I’d tell you in detail what It was if you were another person, but I don’t trust you
What did you go to jail for? Didn’t you mention someone accusing you of rape at one point? Where’d this influx of cash come from AFTER you were locked up?
Old 02-18-2020, 10:49 AM   #44
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Lol, yeah I got raped by voters... never pressed charges though
Old 02-18-2020, 10:51 AM   #45
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Let's get this 30 over with
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:55 AM   #46
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

DUI.. and assault of a police officer or assault/resisting/obstructing... as they do here in Michigan, those are all very different things but lumped into one charge

How I got money afterwards is I figured a few things out no point in saying what, I worked some, did some other things hustled... and I don’t have money if you think like cash + in my 19k.. yeah that’s more than I’d ever had but you know the real world in the end that’s not going to get you anywhere.. it’s not sustainable without taking risks.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:59 AM   #47
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Let's get this 30 over with spotlight

Also "and I don’t have money if you think like cash + in my 19k" makes no sense
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 02-18-2020 at 11:02 AM.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:08 AM   #48
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Let's get this 30 over with
I’m not dumb I’m not doing that, nigga I have a life and am in an altered state of mind quite often... if random did a cypher.. like new lines off the top I’m sure I’d win..

But I bet you got a .txt document with on a ton on me, as I would have you back in the day.. but I don’t on you

I’ll let you know if and when I feel like sonning you in a long battle
Old 02-18-2020, 11:10 AM   #49
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

The money I have in cash + in my bank debit account is around 19k, sorry I don’t type perfectly and you can’t read between the lines your majesty... eat a dick
Old 02-18-2020, 11:18 AM   #50
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Lol, yeah I got raped by voters... never pressed charges though
You realize if everyone who voted thinks you barely lost you still lose all the votes..

You can talk in detail about the type of basketball they play on Indian reservations when the conversation is about ethnic women, but you don’t wanna give up your get rich quick scheme after bragging about your bank account?

And no, I meant you saying some chick accused you of rape. Then you went away for a long ass time.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:24 AM   #51
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
I’m not dumb I’m not doing that, nigga I have a life and am in an altered state of mind quite often... if random did a cypher.. like new lines off the top I’m sure I’d win..

But I bet you got a .txt document with on a ton on me, as I would have you back in the day.. but I don’t on you

I’ll let you know if and when I feel like sonning you in a long battle
Wow that's weak shit

Lol at that... i don't have shit on you or a single nameplay saved....but you aren't difficult to key for because you're an ignoramus

anyways alright then keep carrying on about God knows what as if anyone here gives a flying fuck
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2020, 12:30 PM   #52
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
You realize if everyone who voted thinks you barely lost you still lose all the votes..

You can talk in detail about the type of basketball they play on Indian reservations when the conversation is about ethnic women, but you don’t wanna give up your get rich quick scheme after bragging about your bank account?

And no, I meant you saying some chick accused you of rape. Then you went away for a long ass time.
Went for a relatively long time in prison for my second dui and assault on a police officer because it was within a short span of time.. the last one I was charged with possession with intent to distribute.. I never assaulted a police officer other than verbally, but that’s neither here nor there, judges run through 20 people like me a day and don’t even take the time to read the fucking sheet of paper until it’s in front of them. That’s why if you have the money you get heard at least.. and some resemblance of justice... not in my case I got legally raped.. as do most people who are too poor to hire a weak ass 4K lawyer
Old 02-18-2020, 12:35 PM   #53
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

It makes a difference pussy.. if you get a dui or some assault charge.. and have the money are you going to hire a lawyer or take the public pretender? You’ll hire a lawyer... why? If all is fair why hire a real lawyer that’s a waste of money.

Even people who haven’t dealt with the legal system know this
Old 02-18-2020, 12:38 PM   #54
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

But who gives a fuck why are we even talking about this
Old 02-18-2020, 12:38 PM   #55
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Definitely take the public pretender.... definitely
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2020, 12:45 PM   #56
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yup, the public pretender that has 20 cases that day, has never read anyone’s arrest sheet doesn’t know your name.. shouts out Jermaine in a crowded lobby of a bunch of other people who are about to get fucked.. tells you.. are you Jermaine.. yeah ok when you go in and they ask for a statement just say you’re sorry... 2 seconds later I’m pushed into a room I didn’t have time to prepare judge said I think you’re placating... exact word he used.. hammer down on to the next sucker
Old 02-18-2020, 12:48 PM   #57
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

People can dislike me... it there is absolutely no doubt on minor crimes, as well as larger crimes... there’s a reason why you hire a lawyer, law isn’t fair and I got fucked.
Old 02-18-2020, 12:48 PM   #58
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Those god damn public pretenders.....it's not right, I hear you....their case load is always way to big to properly pretend somebody
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2020, 12:48 PM   #59
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Your name’s Jermaine?
Old 02-18-2020, 12:53 PM   #60
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Person A) could go into wal mart, steal a Boyz 2 Men box set haha If that exists, punch the security gaurd in the face.

Person B) could go into wal mart and do the exact same thing, same place same day

If person B) has a shitty cheap paid lawyer, and person a) has a public pretender... who do you think is going to get off

Tags
farms, fat+arms=farms