User Tag List

Old 02-08-2020, 03:32 PM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Ohh shit... Honestly didn't get it at first so thanks for the explanation

In hindsight yeah it's Fire

it was a decent line ... one of my lower level tier ones... i've got a good one for you

but yeah I know you don't need the explaination... but yo even while drunk and from reading some other peoples stuff... I wonder

i'll bet base level.. like a quick 2 sentence summary you could sum up what nietzsche thought, I can too... even though I give niggas on here the benefit of the doubt by reading their shit... I wonder
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 03:48 PM   #22
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

The chopper connection didn't register at first but once the light went of my jaw hit the floor

Punch of the week for sure...sorry for the trash talk and for doubting you
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:12 PM   #23
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah a chopper is another word for a helicopter.. and a chopper in the hood is known as an AK

and I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... but either way it doeesnt matter... be real real... i'll champ this league soon and i'll se you there
Old 02-08-2020, 04:13 PM   #24
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Yo is Blue Bayou being sarcastic lmao

I think he might be stylin' on you Ouch
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:27 PM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I can't tell.. when I talk shit i'm straight forward, and it was a good punchline.. I dunno what he does. So I dunno if he's fucking around or not, doesn't matter, and it actually won't matter I see the writing on the wall. This shit is going to be mad bias.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:45 PM   #26
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I can't tell.. when I talk shit i'm straight forward, and it was a good punchline.. I dunno what he does. So I dunno if he's fucking around or not, doesn't matter, and it actually won't matter I see the writing on the wall. This shit is going to be mad bias.
Haters gon’ hate. Am I right?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:46 PM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 02-08-2020, 04:51 PM   #28
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Haters gon’ hate. Am I right?
yup, doesnt matter though... i'll keep in

I could write 1098083408 bars and blue bayou could write 1098083408 bars I could clearly be the winner... and I would completely lose by votes

its not his fault, I just didn't know he had a gang of dick riders like that... but its apparent.

i'll continue to do my thing and have fun.... and man whoever you are that was a hella dope roast on that guys pic... shit was mad funny.. man really I don't applaud or give props much, but that was funny as fuck.. good job
Old 02-08-2020, 04:53 PM   #29
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy... see that superbowl commercial where malcom in the middles dad/heisenburg did the recreation of that movie scene, that was freakishly similar and dope
Old 02-08-2020, 04:57 PM   #30
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:

I could write 1098083408 bars and blue bayou could write 1098083408 bars I could clearly be the winner... and I would completely lose by votes

its not his fault, I just didn't know he had a gang of dick riders like that... but its apparent.

i'll continue to do my thing and have fun.... and man whoever you are that was a hella dope roast on that guys pic... shit was mad funny.. man really I don't applaud or give props much, but that was funny as fuck.. good job
Thanks. I appreciate the kind words.

It’s a bad look to be claiming you’re going to lose because of bias before the battle even starts. I’ll be real and say that your Kobe line is cool, but the chopper play isn’t very creative, because it’s too easy for anyone to come up with. Your multiple posts boarding style is rubbing people the wrong way. If you don’t care you don’t care. I’m just saying, maybe tone it down, because right now you’re coming off as a troll account.

Quote:
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy... see that superbowl commercial where malcom in the middles dad/heisenburg did the recreation of that movie scene, that was freakishly similar and dope
I did. Enjoyed it.

Last edited by dull boy; 02-08-2020 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:06 PM   #31
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

good feedback... I can take that, and I won't tone anything down i'll continue to be me.

and if i'm a troll.. if I were a troll I must be the longet one in history.. ive posted on these forums and blah blah blah battled literally since I was .. I dunno 15-16.. and i'm 33..

so, no troll here... I just now have a drinking problem.. so I post too much when i'm on once a week and talk shit, but oh well.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:13 PM   #32
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

If no one else has posted behind you, just edit any new thoughts into your previous post. Or don’t. Personality is one thing, but making multiple posts clogs threads and disrupts things. Collect your thoughts and make one post. Helps things run more smoothly.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:18 PM   #33
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:

All the way gone
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:01 PM   #34
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Always assume blue is being sarcastic.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:54 PM   #35
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

@Ouch

I recommend you re-register as a different name and start over with a different, less abrasive approach. You’ve reached the point of no return. You don’t come back from 6 posts in a row.

I know you will not do this and will say something like “Nah, this is me...I’m too real...blah blah blah. But if you want to have a shot at being a functioning member of this board...it’s what you have to do. Good luck.
Cashius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:32 PM   #36
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
@Ouch

I know you will not do this and will say something like “Nah, this is me...I’m too real...blah blah blah. But if you want to have a shot at being a functioning member of this board...it’s what you have to do. Good luck.
Yeah you read it correctly, I would never make another name, no need to. Since I was a kid in high school I used this name... I've made my name. No possibility on planet earth I'd make another name or switch up.

My question is wtf does functioning member of the board mean.
Old 02-09-2020, 04:51 AM   #37
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

You were SpookyTooth though at one point, so you haven’t always used this name.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:37 PM   #38
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
You were SpookyTooth though at one point, so you haven’t always used this name.
hey man thats acatually an amazing memory if no one else loves me I still know PJK does

yeah I was SpookyTooth and I think I only used that on rapmusic.com, but I never tried to hide or say anything different.. and yeah actually now that I think about it I was spook.. in some leagues... again though I never tried to be incognotio or some shit... I said it was me
Old 02-09-2020, 10:38 PM   #39
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I can't believe you came up with spooky tooth name thats a throw back, props... I can hardly remember that