Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2020, 08:51 AM   #21
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleth View Post
Yeah I get less taken out of my taxes as well!

And get less back/owe more in February now

Cus that’s how taxes work you fucking idiots
Na when I say I pay less I’m talking about tax season bro, not what’s being taken out of my paycheck. Why would any adult speaking on taxes talk about what’s being taking out of their paycheck vs. what’s owed or refunded at the end of year?
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 08:54 AM   #22
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Na when I say I pay less I’m talking about tax season bro, not what’s being taken out of my paycheck. Why would any adult speaking on taxes talk about what’s being taking out of their paycheck vs. what’s owed or refunded at the end of year?
That’s literally what 95% of people who tell me they pay less in taxes because of trump use as a benchmark lol

Trump supporters aren’t sharp

I do personally pay more now that he took out deductions that affect me

@Diode got shafted for working from home too
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 08:55 AM   #23
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
And whats even more fucked up isn't trump, its that we as a majority elected him.. thats the crazier part.
He got elected more so because the democrats didn’t have a good candidate.people did not want to vote for Hillary.

The same thing is going to happen this year if Bernie isn’t the front runner then no Democrats are going to show up to vote
Old 01-14-2020, 08:58 AM   #24
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
This is where I usually chime in and say you’re all fucking idiots and how I’m glad that this site isn’t a good representation of America. But nah, I think it pretty much is and America is THAT fucking stupid and therefore deserves everything that happens to them. If you’re an American, it affects you. Whether you’re too dumb to see how or not.
ok...

man you guys are so delusional. we're the #1 country in the world, period. don't count on that changing anytime soon.

but yea broooo im sooooo worried.

na im coolin no foolin swingin that big economy dick, that righteous might
Old 01-14-2020, 08:59 AM   #25
the Munster

Quote:
That’s literally what 95% of people who tell me they pay less in taxes because of trump use as a benchmark lol

Trump supporters aren’t sharp

I do personally pay more now that he took out deductions that affect me

@Diode got shafted for working from home too
Damn well, maybe you should use the month of January to plan your business out to legally comply with some of the tax breaks being offered. I am not a trump supporter by the way. I’m simply a black man who benefited from some of the tax breaks and deductions that were offered recently. And the percentage of what you owe from the start Has been cut in half compared to 2017
Old 01-14-2020, 09:03 AM   #26
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn well, maybe you should use the month of January to plan your business out to legally comply with some of the tax breaks being offered. I am not a trump supporter by the way. I’m simply a black man who benefited from some of the tax breaks and deductions that were offered recently. And the percentage of what you owe from the start Has been cut in half compared to 2017
The fuck are you talking about retard

Go back on your Silver account or rape another white women but stop talking about taxes
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-14-2020, 09:04 AM   #27
the Munster

Quote:
The fuck are you talking about retard

Go back on your Silver account or rape another white women but stop talking about taxes
Exactly, what the fuck am I talking about right? Lol
Old 01-14-2020, 09:06 AM   #28
the Munster

Lol nigga didn’t know what else to say except name call when I try to put him on game. Trump be havin y’all pussies gushing and flustered
Old 01-14-2020, 09:11 AM   #29
the Munster

Calling me a retard when you the one that thinks lowering you taxes mean to lower the amount you pay from week to week causing you to owe more at the end of year lol. And then in the very next post got the nerve to speak on someone’s educational level. You the slow one in this convo homie. Anybody else want advice @ me.
Old 01-14-2020, 09:20 AM   #30
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

That’s exactly what the tax cuts did tho? Are you capable of comprehensive rational thought?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:21 AM   #31
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
ok...

man you guys are so delusional. we're the #1 country in the world, period. don't count on that changing anytime soon.

but yea broooo im sooooo worried.

na im coolin no foolin swingin that big economy dick, that righteous might
Besides military, what exactly are we #1 in homie? Trolling?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:25 AM   #32
the Munster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
That’s exactly what the tax cuts did tho? Are you capable of comprehensive rational thought?
Ok I’m going to say this one more time for the people in the back:

When the Munster, or any business minded adult for that matter, speaks on owing less taxes, we are speaking primarily on the tax bill which is created when you file taxes for the previous year.

And yes from check to check it probably is lower, do you know why? Because the tax percentage was cut in half from 2017 to 2018.

If you “owe more this year” it is more than likely because the only thing you did was use donations

I know I troll a lot on this website. Listen, I am not trolling about taxes right now. If you are having problems figuring things out then you need to rework your business plans . Do not get mad at me and make up some hypothetically rape scenario that literally has never occurred either in trolling or real life just because I told you my taxes are lower
Old 01-14-2020, 09:44 AM   #33
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Donations? What?

And I made it pretty clear that is what Trump supporters say, and what I’ve noticed those people come back annoyed they got less back. It was restructured to look like you got less taken out but it’s mostly the same, with a lot of deductions for average Americans being taken away such as options for students, parents, remote workers and SMALL business owners
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-14-2020, 09:47 AM   #34
the Munster

So yes a lot of people are probably speaking on paycheck to paycheck. Because for most people, the amount you owe from week to week vs. what you owe at the end of the tax year go hand and hand. So if you owe half of what you did for the full year in taxes, then obviously what you owe from week to week will be lowered as well. Are the slow people able to follow along with this post?
Old 01-14-2020, 09:49 AM   #35
the Munster

So if you owe half of what you owebefore you even begin to apply deductions and breaks and you end up owing more, then wouldn’t that tell you something about how you’re doing things?
Old 01-14-2020, 09:57 AM   #36
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
So if you owe half of what you owebefore you even begin to apply deductions and breaks and you end up owing more, then wouldn’t that tell you something about how you’re doing things?
Hey don’t forget you’re arguing with someone who hasn’t worked a day in their life lol
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:59 AM   #37
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Idk how to answer this
But can't depend on the President to fix what we go through They here to fix The Country
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:07 AM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
So yes a lot of people are probably speaking on paycheck to paycheck. Because for most people, the amount you owe from week to week vs. what you owe at the end of the tax year go hand and hand. So if you owe half of what you did for the full year in taxes, then obviously what you owe from week to week will be lowered as well. Are the slow people able to follow along with this post?
What I’m saying is, Johnny Tubesocks at the local 135-L had 50 bucks taken out of his paycheck instead of 70 and called Trump a savior and then got 3k less in deductions at the end of the year for his 3 kids and probably blamed it on Obamacare
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-14-2020, 10:08 AM   #39
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Hey don’t forget you’re arguing with someone who hasn’t worked a day in their life lol
You got fired as a park ranger and still unemployed stfu

Destro and I both work and have families so regardless which of us you’re trying to come at it’s a miss young tranny hotel
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-14-2020, 10:22 AM   #40
Johnny Tubesocks

Johnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Tubesocks has a reputation beyond repute

That is confirmative bud but I still love my country and we gotta build that wall
Johnny Tubesocks is offline   Reply With Quote