User Tag List

Old 12-17-2019, 09:45 PM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

If you're 6'7 and 260 no there is nothing that I can do, other than shoot you or beat you with my mini bat. Or get one super lucky chin punch HADOKEN! Ryu street fighter thing.

If you're that big I would wonder why in the fuck didn't you make money in college or nfl. I know ya too fat for basketball. I'm 6'1.. was more like 175 at that time and had a city college pay for me before I dropped out. Because I had talent. But with your size you're a loser if you can't push people around on a football field man.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 10:05 PM   #22
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

That's true. Clout has been confirmed trash at basketball
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 10:25 PM   #23
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm not going to tell which high school I went to although.. well it wouldnt' be on here... but I got a minor scholarship and a little of the PEL grant at bronx cc... and I only lasted less than a year and a half.. it was because I left and did more important things to me... its like that thing on last chance U football.. niggas in the middle of nowhere... but they're their because they can't control themselves... these players got dropped from D1 schools because they're idiots.. and look homie.. they have retard classes if you're a sports person all you have to do is go to the retard classes and grunt
Old 12-17-2019, 10:25 PM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and they will allow you to keep contuning
Old 12-17-2019, 10:29 PM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I never needed that I just said fuck it... but I wasn't big enough d1 college football... an I was big enough and talented D1 basketball... but there is a long string of history on that.... it wasn't because I was an idiot.

I kid you not there was a kid in a retard class, and he was sad... and he just.. put. dot.. dot.. dot .. allover the place and the teacher said why do you do that... and he said I just put dots all over to make me feel smart I don't know where to put them.
Old 12-17-2019, 10:31 PM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and thats an extreme failure... all the way down from elmentary school to all that... thats a failure
Old 12-17-2019, 10:33 PM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

ok nigga so you're alright... you're cool in community college football and you're going to hit people hard and win for us MAYBE?!?!.... BUT you aren't going to the pro's and once you graduate from here you'll have no skills at all... have fun back in your ghetto shit hole you came from.. it was good using you while we could
Old 12-17-2019, 10:33 PM   #28
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

thats not right
Old 12-17-2019, 10:43 PM   #29
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And I got used like that... but I was smart enough to know that i'm not going to go on to the next level... but a lot of my 'friends' and all that didnt know i'm from tallahassee florida, i'm from spartansburg geogia, i'm from mississippi...

I never try to judge people but I know i'm above them kings county.. but I got tested in school and I was a big athlete so they may have given me ... well this isn't impossible I scored an 28 on the ACT SAT I can't remember and it took me times to get the ACT
Old 12-17-2019, 10:45 PM   #30
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

like these guys are cool... but they can hardly spell their own name... and they've been passed on since grade school
Old 12-17-2019, 10:49 PM   #31
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
@Aero @Sharp @Blue Bayou @Amen
Wanna take bets? I need twizzlers so I'll fight @Ouch winner which will be me gets 5 grand. Thanks and if your really black then 10 grand I'm light skinned so I'm already better then you cabron.
Dude meet me sometime next week and I'll hand you a pack fo twizzlers I've heard ENOUGH about the fucking candy lol
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 10:53 PM   #32
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

the guy named clout I have no idea who that is..

but the guy said he was 6'7 thats almost impossible to believe and weighs like 195... that doesn't even make sense
Old 12-18-2019, 06:43 AM   #33
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

6’1 175?

That’s pretty scrawny, dude.

I’m 6’ 205.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 08:55 AM   #34
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
If you're 6'7 and 260 no there is nothing that I can do, other than shoot you or beat you with my mini bat. Or get one super lucky chin punch HADOKEN! Ryu street fighter thing.

If you're that big I would wonder why in the fuck didn't you make money in college or nfl. I know ya too fat for basketball. I'm 6'1.. was more like 175 at that time and had a city college pay for me before I dropped out. Because I had talent. But with your size you're a loser if you can't push people around on a football field man.
I just wanted to see you get riled up haha I'm a teddy bear man. I suck at basket ball all I can do is rebound and dunk. I have 0 jump shot and my dribbles look like immolate tryna throw up gang signs. I laughed at the street fighter references. I'm not fat sadly I'm pretty lean.

V/ ouch for being a good sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
That's true. Clout has been confirmed trash at basketball
Haha Haha so true its terribly sad hahaha sorry aero I failed u
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ouch is retarded