User Tag List

Old 11-01-2019, 04:52 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Immolate look at this..

How old are you... and you can say whatever you feel comfortable with enough but since I'm taking the time to write this and taking you seriously, take my advice and it doesn't mean anything.

As a kid, while I was on these forums meaning before I was 18 I got charged with possession with intent to distribute and unlawfully carrying a firearm. It was no big deal the internet barely existed and the books were sealed or whatever on being someone under 18. Graduated HS of course, really graduated no GED bullshit. Went to community college didn't finish, sold and did opiates.. mainly oxycontin until I was like 25. Never got in any trouble at all but I was a bad person. Left NY... went to Michigan with this girl... quit opiates cold turkey.

I never liked drinking, I would nah mean like if a girl dragged me to the bar or friends or at some party yeah. But that was once a month max and I didn't like it. Well, long story short I'm 32 have 2 duis 2 assault on police officers have done a year and 9 months in prison for it. Because the 2 duis were really close together. I drink way way less than I used to and I feel good or I had a good day if I only drink like 10 beers, I'd take a picture of whats right next to me... its a Meijers bag with 4 Natty Daddy 24 oz cans i've already had.. I don't even know, a lot... 2 airplaine bottles of evan willaims whiskey.. and I'm not even drunk.

I'm to the point to where if I don't drink within a few hours of me waking up my hands shake and shit. Its way worse than drugs. Its better in the sense that when I did drugs, everyday I'd have to sell, meet pieces of shit that disgusted me, steal etc. I don't have to do that now, booze is cheap and I can more than afford it... but I was way more in control of myself on drugs than I am now. If that makes any sense.. its horrible and I hope you aren't to the point I'm at. If you aren't where I'm at with drinking, don't get there man, that's my point.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:35 PM   #2
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Americans drink four small cans of bud light and check themselves into rehab

Get a hold on yourselves
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:44 PM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Gatekeeping alcoholism is definitely peak European
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:02 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

@ORC ... I get what you're saying like in france or fucking england or australlia or whatever in a lot of jobs it wouldn't be crazy if you had a drink on your lunch break, but you aren't talking about me... I'm way way way way beyond that... I don't know about Immolate but I'm just sharing my little story and wisdom to him.
Old 11-01-2019, 06:28 PM   #5
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

@Ouch i get it bro

i lost both my grandpas to alcoholism, one before i was born. it runs heavy on both sides of my family. used to pick my mom up at the bar at 2am on school nights when i was 15, helping her to the car and shit. dad always starts drinkin on the job around 10 or 11, he's a carpenter, never once seen him drive without a few road pops by his side tbh

i remember when i was bartending and i would make people at my tables come grab their martini off the bar because secretly my hands shook too much to securely hand it to them at their table

got open container, public intox, dui & possession of drugs all within a year at 25 and got the fuck out of ohio

once i got to cali my drinking dropped 90% mostly because i stopped hanging out with people that drink and i found new passions
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:30 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
@Ouch i get it bro

i lost both my grandpas to alcoholism, one before i was born. it runs heavy on both sides of my family. used to pick my mom up at the bar at 2am on school nights when i was 15, helping her to the car and shit. dad always starts drinkin on the job around 10 or 11, he's a carpenter, never once seen him drive without a few road pops by his side tbh

i remember when i was bartending and i would make people at my tables come grab their martini off the bar because secretly my hands shook too much to securely hand it to them at their table

got open container, public intox, dui & possession of drugs all within a year at 25 and got the fuck out of ohio

once i got to cali my drinking dropped 90% mostly because i stopped hanging out with people that drink and i found new passions

Kudos
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:20 PM   #7
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
Americans drink four small cans of bud light and check themselves into rehab

Get a hold on yourselves
Early Americans even took a healthful dram for breakfast, whiskey was a typical lunchtime tipple, ale accompanied supper and the day ended with a nightcap. Continuous imbibing clearly built up a tolerance as most Americans in 1790 consumed an average 5.8 gallons of pure alcohol a year.

Educate urself u scum: The time when Americans drank all day long https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31741615
Old 11-01-2019, 07:23 PM   #8
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

also lol nigga u sound like ur in the 2nd stage of alcoholism

wait until the kindling comes along and u hallucinate and shit

check out cripplingalcoholism

ur story is just 1 of millions

and yeah i been there those are called the shakes. great scene about it in Leaving Las Vegas

Last edited by Immolate; 11-02-2019 at 01:32 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:30 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
@Ouch i get it bro

well that sucks , I got lucky my parents didn't really go to bars they just got drunk as fuck at home every night after work and fought. I got really lucky on that.

I always had this vision of you of some semi rich kid from ohio.. like Donnie Darko... like you hate the shit but live in a place and area that I could never really imagine

RC - Imagined him as this super nerdy black dude that wore his pants up to his neck but still liked cool things.

Uh-Oh - I imagined him as poor blue collar dude... not saying white trash.. but living in a low income inner city area but only white rednecks around

Immo - I thought of him as some mad skinny emotional gay black dude who wanted to be white and lived in LA

Massacre/Dead Poet - thought of him as some fat 5'1 rolley polley mexican from LA that would wear a MMA t shirt

diode -- always thought of him as some pretty boy frat guy that likes cool stuff like hip hop and rap but lived in a fucked up family.. and got rich (persectively speaking) off doing some type of tech stuff

Delz --- I always pictured him as some fat rolly polly from upstate which I know he is, that went to some city college but couldn't make it... and nigga been auditioning for the jersey shore a bunch

trying to think of anyone else who is still here...
Old 11-01-2019, 07:45 PM   #10
Immolate
I'm UPset

i know i was supposed to change the world '& all....
looks like the world got to me first!
if ya cant beat em, join em! then hurt the team by beating urself!
Old 11-01-2019, 11:46 PM   #11
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Kudos
hey thanks
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 12:07 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nigga im just trying to be nice to you because you've been on here so long..

i've posted a bunch of times on cripplingalcooholism sad im impressed you even know that... my name on reddit and thats all I've posted on was CA... was whale 1/rd of my name and I poted and none of those fags replied months ago... lets see if you can find me it wouldn't be all that hard

and im sorry I tried to be nice to you because you were an old head but you wore that welcome out Immo
Old 11-02-2019, 01:32 AM   #13
Immolate
I'm UPset

lmao

were you that black dude who posted about fucking some fat white girl with a stank vagina?

& wait why did u think id be nice? ive never been a nice guy. all ive ever done is make dope ass rhymes about my relationships and kill emcees in the battle arena

IMMO NOT NICE.

this thread made me wanna drink.

i killed 1/4th a handle of vodka earlier, which is actually me cutting down on drinking, then passed out for like 4 hours from 7pm til 11pm. i would like to drink more but my stomach aint up for it yet.

cheers bitch
Old 11-02-2019, 01:35 AM   #14
Immolate
I'm UPset

the other night i killed half a handle in like an hour, got hella plastered at my bros and just started reciting the prayer scene from there will be blood while on my knees

my friend was like 'chill' cuz his kids and ex gf were upstairs but i was like PIKACHU FACE, FUCK U

then i just silently stormed off and said we can't be friends anymore

he tried to make up with me today by offering me a steak dinner but i was like na i just wanna be alone and get drunk and let the hate flow through me without harming anyone else

word up
Old 11-02-2019, 01:43 AM   #15
Immolate
I'm UPset

yknow whats a good movie about boozing? Tender Mercies

anyway i was just joshing with u bro. feel better. alcoholism will get u nowhere. but it does help in some ways too. idk

i was doing well with it but im kinda slipping back into it. but ill try kicking it again...after this bottle

one step up & two steps back
Old 11-02-2019, 01:49 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nigga you asnwered nothing.. but if you want to private message me your number ill call you
Old 11-02-2019, 02:17 AM   #17
Immolate
I'm UPset

what was the question

i thought the question was do i drink as much as you, which i thought i answered with a resounding yes already

i drink a handle every 2 days usually

& thanks for the offer but that's not really my bag. only internet folks i call are drunken girls on discord & chaturbate

if im not trying to get in ur pants i just have nothing to say. or i do but i just write it in a topical or something. did u see my open mic post today? it wasn't too shabby

once i quit drinking ill make some more music. once i get my head straight uknow
Old 11-02-2019, 02:32 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nigga you say a handle... a handle what.... and nah I really doubt you drank like me.... and or maybe now I was just going to speak to you on the phone.. but i'm sure you don't want to beause of all ya gay ass apps you use
Old 11-02-2019, 02:37 AM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I thought I liked you're fake and i'l never talk to you again... have a good one thouugh man...
Old 11-02-2019, 08:03 AM   #20
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
Early Americans even took a healthful dram for breakfast, whiskey was a typical lunchtime tipple, ale accompanied supper and the day ended with a nightcap. Continuous imbibing clearly built up a tolerance as most Americans in 1790 consumed an average 5.8 gallons of pure alcohol a year.

Educate urself u scum: The time when Americans drank all day long https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31741615
Make America drink again
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote