Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2019, 04:03 PM   #61
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Default Classic Times

I think that you don't care,
And its more than I can bare,
I don't know baby,
Maybe its all in my mind, all in my mind.
I know that I've been true,
But honey sweetie baby what about you?
I don't know baby,
Maybe its all in my mind.
We've been going steady so long,
I'd never dream you would ever do me wrong,
I knew I was yours and I thought you were mine,
And that every little thing was so fine.
Whoa darling Id hate to see,
Someone else with you other than me,
I don't know baby,
Maybe its all in my mind,
All in mind,
Oh, hum, hum,
Oh yes, its all in my mind.
I don't mean to think so mean and evil baby,
Please tell me, tell me
It's all in my mind.

how do i @ niggas with spaces in there name cuz i'm trynna @ the dead poet. prolly the only nigga here who actually heard this song before.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:05 PM   #62
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

@The Dead Poet
Old 04-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #63
Immolate
I'm UPset

idk about you boys, but this is where hip hop started for me. my dad and mom playing shit like this on dark nights for them, me 5 years old.

One month ago today
I was happy as a lark
But now I go for walks
To the movies, maybe to the park

And have a seat on the same old bench
To watch the children play, huh
You know, tomorrow is their future
But to me just another day

They all gather around me
They seem to know my name
We laugh, tell a few jokes
But it still doesn't ease my pain

Well, I know I can't hide from a memory
'Though day after day I've tried
I keep sayin' she'll be back
But today again I lied

Read more: The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her? Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Oh, I see her face everywhere I go
On the street and even at the picture show
Have you seen her?
Tell me, have you seen her?

Oh, I hear her voice as the cold winds blow
In the sweet music on my radio
Have you seen her?

Why, oh why
Did she have to leave and go away, oh yeah
Oh, I've been used to havin' someone to lean on
And I'm lost
Baby, I'm lost

Oh doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Have you seen her?

Read more: The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her? Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Old 04-03-2019, 08:32 PM   #64
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
I have most of those Eastside stories compilations on cd. My pops got them at the swap meet.....what up.
Old 04-04-2019, 03:28 AM   #65
Immolate
I'm UPset

word up. i grew up in east la. this compilation is sick. I especially love the fact that the cover albums are all cholos and shit yet all the music is made by blacks. I remember going to sureno parties and they'd be blasting the shit from this compilation

better days. before the race war and shit
Old 04-04-2019, 06:45 AM   #66
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

been jamming that hutch again of late

Old 04-04-2019, 07:59 AM   #67
Immolate
I'm UPset

@uh-oh think you'll love this:

Old 04-05-2019, 01:36 AM   #68
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

got that new heat for you immo

starting to see what you mean about lyrics that really speak to the streets
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:38 AM   #69
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
@uh-oh think you'll love this:

the goat
Old 04-05-2019, 06:42 AM   #70
Immolate
I'm UPset

this dont count but i think it does cuz we did listen to lots of itialians in the ghetto.

and also cuz my new jewish bitch is apparently a fucking whore. fuck that bitch

that's a relationship speed run. she said "dominique i promise you i dont do speed runs. if im in it im in it forever"

that bitch was lying. so this song is for that

also @seth ngl that's heat

Quote:
[Intro]
Here's my story, it's sad but true
It's about a girl that I once knew
She took my love, then ran around
With every single guy in town

[Verse 1]
Yeah, I should have known it from the very start
This girl would leave me with a broken heart
Now listen people what I'm telling you
I'd keep away from a Runaround Sue, yeah
I might miss her lips and the smile on her face
The touch of her hand and this girl's warm embrace
So if you don't wanna cry like I do
I'd keep away from a Runaround Sue

[Pre-Refrain]
She likes to travel around, yeah
She'll love you and she'll put you down
Now people let me put you wise
Sue goes out with other guys

[Refrain]
Here's the moral and the story from the guy who knows
I fell in love and my love still grows
Ask any fool that she ever knew, they'll say
Keep away from a Runaround Sue

[Bridge]
Yeah, keep away from this girl
I know, know what she'll do
Keep away from Sue

[Pre-Refrain]
She likes to travel around, yeah
She'll love you and she'll put you down
Now people let me put you wise
She goes out with other guys

[Refrain]
Here's the moral and the story from the guy who knows
I fell in love and my love still grows
Ask any fool that she ever knew, they'll say
Keep away from a Runaround Sue, yeah

[Outro]
Stay away from that girl
Don't you know what to do now
Keep away from that girl
Don't you know what to do now
this counts as hip hop cuz i know way too many hood niggas who used to hear this shit growing up. now they rappers
Old 04-10-2019, 02:32 AM   #71
Immolate
I'm UPset

Default Drake

Bitin' everybody, which is ironic
'Cause your next album probably won't ever see the light of day
Had fans, but you let 'em down
But I guess that's how you niggas gettin' down
I'm so high up I'm like, "How is niggas really gettin' down?"
I could never have a kid, then be out here still kiddin' round
Boys playin' around, where you really wanna take it now?
I got a 150,000 dollars for an afterparty
And I gave it to the killas just to break it down
Bring us up, I never take us down
But if you bring me up, then they might take you down
Old 04-10-2019, 02:35 AM   #72
Immolate
I'm UPset

i legit have my australian milf showing her pussy on facetime and im talking to yall

fake fuck with me back then but its gettin hard for u to fake it now.
FUCK BEIN RICH WHEN IM FORTY, IM FUCKING FORTY'S RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Old 04-10-2019, 02:42 AM   #73
Immolate
I'm UPset

got a torch, tryna light the way.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:43 AM   #74
Immolate
I'm UPset

anyone responding getting put on a list on god.

a list for love letters.

you know what a love letter is from me, asshole?

i got the key to the streets
you got the key to defeat
i got the key to the warzone
u got the key to the ???
Old 04-10-2019, 02:44 AM   #75
Immolate
I'm UPset

im jk we aint on shit yeehaw
Old 04-10-2019, 03:03 AM   #76
Immolate
I'm UPset

ooooooh we got A Tough GuY

Last edited by Immolate; 04-10-2019 at 03:05 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:03 AM   #77
Immolate
I'm UPset

o
Old 04-10-2019, 03:04 AM   #78
Immolate
I'm UPset

x
Old 04-10-2019, 03:04 AM   #79
Immolate
I'm UPset

x
Old 04-10-2019, 03:07 AM   #80
Immolate
I'm UPset

anyway thanks for being real for once in your ife.i did not type to anyone of you boys tonight.

i dont want problems, i have moods u know.