Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-29-2015, 12:11 PM   #21
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
If you're a real American your best bet is libertarian
bro...i haven't been to a library in over a decade

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:12 PM   #22
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadad View Post
bro...i haven't been to a library in over a decade
No one has
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:13 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
if you make under 50k your best bet is republican
please tell me this is satire

PLEASE
Old 04-29-2015, 12:14 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

if you're unrealistic sure

but we all know the two parties have a stranglehold on the presidency

democrats have given me an extra bill each month, and making it harder for small businesses to take care of their employees.

you help the poor by helping the rich. you dont punish them for achieving the american dream. you also dont reward them with excessive loopholes. dont tax them more just tax everyone equally
Old 04-29-2015, 12:17 PM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
please tell me this is satire

PLEASE
realistically you are upper middle class. democrats help you out. they dont help the dude who makes 20k a year out.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:22 PM   #26
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Understanding poverty, the middle class, and the upper class. According to the Census Bureau, 46.2 million people—about 15 percent of the U.S. population—currently live below the poverty line, or the income level needed to make a bare-essentials living in the United States. This figure depends on a number of factors, but is currently calculated to be an annual income of $23,050 for a family of four.

The next level of income is the middle class, a broad category that captures the vast majority of Americans. It's also controversial: Scholars and studies define sections of the middle class differently. But there are similarities between nearly all classifications.

The working class falls at the lowest end of the middle-class spectrum. These workers are employed in blue-collar industries or are paid by the hour. They typically have lower levels of education.

Next is the lower-middle class, which is primarily comprised of lower-level, white-collar workers. These workers typically have college educations, but lack the graduate degrees needed to advance to higher levels of employment. Income for these workers generally falls between $32,500 and $60,000.

Upper-middle-class workers typically have post-graduate degrees and work at high-level, white-collar positions. Household income for these workers is often above $100,000. According to the Census bureau, upper-middle-class, or professional class workers, earn enough to be in the top one-third of American incomes.

The next income level is what is commonly called the "5 percent," or the percentage of Americans who make more than $150,000 annually. At the top of the economic ladder is the so-called "1 percent," or households that earn more than $250,000 annually.

cited from: http://money.usnews.com/money/person...c-class-system

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:58 PM   #27
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

damn
@____

you're on to something
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:01 PM   #28
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
you help the poor by helping the rich. you dont punish them for achieving the american dream. you also dont reward them with excessive loopholes. dont tax them more just tax everyone equally
Quote:
realistically you are upper middle class. democrats help you out. they dont help the dude who makes 20k a year out.
not trying to nitpick, genuinely confused but what I got from this was

democrats help the rich by not helping the rich which doesn't help the poor?
Old 04-29-2015, 01:17 PM   #29
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadad View Post
and as fate would have it, i've been trying to figure out how to make my own cereals

I ain't even gonna lie, this is all I can think about now since I read it. I've always had a dream to invent a new cereal.

we need a thread for this rt.

oh and I got rep for whoever dropped that Hulkster tag, it ripped my whole mustache off my face.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:20 PM   #30
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

The Hogan tag deserves rep
Old 04-29-2015, 01:20 PM   #31
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
not trying to nitpick, genuinely confused but what I got from this was

democrats help the rich by not helping the rich which doesn't help the poor?
I think uh oh is saying everyone should vote republican

Rand paul ftw
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:23 PM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is so stupidly fucking backwards i can't even

WOW

MIDDLE AMERICA, EVERYONE
Old 04-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

hogan tag get this rep
Old 04-29-2015, 01:27 PM   #34
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

I think Uh Oh is looking at it from the perspective of an enterprising small business owner AND a blue collar employee. So he's confused bc he likes the idea of raising the minimum wage but doesn't like what it would mean for him as a small business employer.

@uh oh you own a small business right?
Old 04-29-2015, 01:38 PM   #35
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

uh-oh makes me sad for the next generation, which I have decided began in 1988 because I want no part of it.
Old 04-29-2015, 01:42 PM   #36
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Lol
Old 04-29-2015, 01:43 PM   #37
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
uh-oh makes me sad for the next generation, which I have decided began in 1988 because I want no part of it.
i'm pretty much the cutoff for the extremist end of genx. i don't think 88 will separate you from the millennials if that's the case.

1980-1984 or so is a lost generation. we grew up with both the commies trying to kill us and the arabs trying to kill us. what a difference those two worlds are.

half our lives without "technology" but the latter portion we were young enough to adopt all the new things.

weird.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:00 PM   #38
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

oh my god

uh oh and I are the same generation?
Old 04-29-2015, 02:37 PM   #39
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

hogan and hulkster tag checking in
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:45 PM   #40
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

aero this is a good post. This board is a last refuge for people like bags, hush, and big baby who are really poor nobodies and lie themselves to sleep at night. I mean jeez, at least get a hobby because your writing is of dubious quality. Hush bags = 5th tier fabolous on a message board with 7 groupies then act like they're cool bc insecurity. Meanwhile Fab has millions of groupies and millions of dollars yet doesn't flaunt his net worth.

Tbh tho chase meaning not money. If writing is ur thing even if you're bad at it like the above mentioned j start blogs and find a way to generate revenue. Where there's a will there's a way

Tags
aero azn smallpeen, bags legit dirtball, bb is lonely, hogan we coming 4 u nigga!, metts legit clownshoes itt, metts=no action bronson, nice adjectives bb, nigger lover - bags sis