Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #401
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
I called it everyone dies but jessie
and skylar and marie and flynn and holly..
Old 09-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #402
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Nailed it.

Bravo.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:16 PM   #403
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Lol diode they weren't involved in the drug aspect man lol

Skylark was closest but she was more just money

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:17 PM   #404
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

But I'm glad they ended it well n didn't leave sht open or some dumb sht like on a plane to wherever

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #405
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

These last five seasons of watching breaking bad have been one slow weiner explosion spread out across that time

thank you breaking bad
Old 09-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #406
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Damn....18min late for kenny powers trimuphant return
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #407
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

I wanna see the Bob Odenkirk spin off lol

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-29-2013, 10:25 PM   #408
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

rawn did not call shit.

I really liked how they ended... Walt is the archetypal mad scientist, but remembers his family and his teaching obligations... clears things up, and kinda gives Jesse the nod.

Walt is the baddest og motherfucker to have ever fucked a mother
Old 09-29-2013, 10:26 PM   #409
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Mad scientist? lol

Nah, it was about his self-realization as an arrogant and self-centered person.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #410
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

but his passion for chemistry drove him. he always wanted to be the best, that company meant everything to him (and his ego obv) and he spent his life as a chem teacher regretting his ordinary life thanks to Cripple Jr.

The meth cooking let him realize his dreams in a way.... obv wasnt doing it for his family by the end
Old 09-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #411
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Obv Walt goin to die lol

I think everyone dies cept jessie

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #412
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Mad scientist? lol

Nah, it was about his self-realization as an arrogant and self-centered person.
ahohohoho

ahohohoho ho ho

HO

AHO
Old 09-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #413
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Is jimmy Kimble still married/with Sarah silverman?

Skylar look MUCH thinner then on the show

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-29-2013, 10:57 PM   #414
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Its kimmel. An stfu already.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:02 AM   #415
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
And how u Goin keep it g for over five seasons then make the same mistake 3x in one episode lolz
yea.

the first time it wasn't so much what he said, it was that he was on the phone while driving... after the ploy with the mock barrel.

the second time, it wasn't that he had a phone conversation, it was that he gave the co-ordinates to Nazi Jack, who wasn't as stupid as he looked.

the third time, he made the call on purpose. if that wasn't evidenced by his palpable internal strife/borderline breakdown while on the phone to Sky, you could have seen the box for a disposable phone inside the back window of the truck.

so only two of the above three could sort of be considered mistakes (sort of) and they aren't the same.

just going to throw this out there: this show isn't for people like you.

loved the final episode and its many nods to previous parts of the show. gotta be honest his last scene with Sky/Holly/(watching) Cripple Jr. was kinda heartbreaking man.

yo i would fuck Gretchen, though. srs.

pz.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #416
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

MMLRLK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXus View Post

yo i would fuck Gretchen, though. srs.
yee & lydia.

dope finale. walt will go down in history books. things i wished happened:

marie got shot in the fuckin face
2 cainz got shot in the fuckin face
jesse got shot in the fuckin face

what a great tv series

'You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine.'
MMLRLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #417
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

meth damon rip
Old 09-30-2013, 04:21 PM   #418
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Great finale I was not dissapoint.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #419
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

So I'm a day behind lol

Whewwww. I'm sad it's over but Happy with how it ended. The realization that he was only ever Heisenberg and not Walter white the family man was great... It didn't redeem him but it was good that he knew what he was and was at peace with it before he died. Wish Jesse had got a little more air time but the final standoff was perfect with him forcing Walt to admit he was asking Jesse to do something for HIM, and then Jesse refusing. And the way he killed Jack as he was saying you'll never see the money if you kill me... That was nice, like Walt doesn't care about his empire/legacy any more....

What a great fuckin show. Definitely will watch again
Old 10-01-2013, 07:25 AM   #420
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Yeah.. will watch again.

Better than The Wire, Lost, & The Sopranos.. & those shows are in my top 5 completed series.

Breaking Bad is the best series I've ever watched.. it's my #1 all time.. & it's awesome as fuck when u binge watch it, like on Netflix.

Only series that might be able to fuck w/ it when it's over is Boardwalk Empire... I know that show will at least move into my top 5 completed series when it's done.

I will binge watch this atleast 2 more times in my lifetime. Prolly once soon... & another time in a decade or 2.

RIP Walter White.. da GREATEST criminal mastermind ever.. a genius.. a loving father & family man.. & a stone cold murderer.

Cranston forever has my respect for this role.

Aaron Paul forever has my respect too.

Fuuck this show was dope.. I'm REALLY looking forward to "Better Call Saul!".. the Bob Odenkirk spinoff. I hope Jessie is in it from time to time.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote