Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2018, 10:10 AM   #61
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

@Barcotic
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:15 AM   #62
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
I knew I won that shit retrospectively

I challenged everyone to break down why that verse was good and explained why I felt its garbage and no one refutes it at all, Ryno is legit wack and got lucky because Zelph helped him out to a cheap hollow win

Glad ppl are now seeing it for the robbery it is

Dullboy’s vote should still count too, even @Ryno can’t refute that
Haven’t seen a single person say they see it as a robbery lmaoo

@Amen is this gaslighting??
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:21 AM   #63
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

when u count Scotch as mouthwash ur in trouble yo
bein’ three sheets to the wind ain’t cool faggot, that ship sailed longgg ago

Okay, apparently Zelph is too stupid to know that "three sheets to the wind" is a term to describe being drunk? Okay. What has three sheets/sails to the wind? A SHIP! Holy mother of god, so difficult to catch the line. The line itself isn't difficult to get, it's simple, it's direct, and it's creative enough to not have been done a hundread times over like crack/asscrack/smack wordplay has been. It's all relevant and applicable to the opponent. It's a line tailored directly to the competition and not just some concept fudged from a previous round in the tourney. This is how it's done. It's executed somewhat comedic, it's lighthearted but sets the tone and does the job it was meant to do. Fun, original, relevant and to the point.

can’t stand u drunk or sober, findin’ weed I forgot only adds to the fun
it was Movember last time you had ur ‘stash last you the month

The "'stache/stash play has been used before, no doubt, but this one has the fresh spin on it referring to the stash of beers the alcoholic would hide. It also ties in the Movember thing of growing a moustache for a month which has never been done before, to my knowledge. It's a fresh take. It's directed at the opponent themselves. it's relevant. It's current (The month of November had only just finished). You really can't refute it, this is nice. I don't see how anyone can doubt otherwise.

im catchin’ a buzz, ur catchin’ a bus to work & gettin’ taxed
if eyes r the windows to the soul then its fittin’ u look permanently smashed

LOL setup is fire. Punchline is worded absolutely dope, the permanently smashed is obviously a reference to the drunkards and their eyes. They look SMASHED. What isn't there to get about it? Jesus christ. It's simple, it's direct, it's effective and it's worded better than anything Ryno could butcher. This is prob LOTB to me. I don't care what you schmucks think. You're idiots if you don't see that's fire. I don't know what to tell you. Flames.

ur a worthless piece of trash, type to sell ur own kids for a jar
ur only a stay at home dad because its cheaper than buyin’ drinks at the bar

LOL I guess people didn't find this as funny as me, I personally loved it. I was saying he stays at home drinking because it's cheaper than heading to the bar, making him a drunken deadbeat dad who only chose to spend time drinking at home when he was meant to be minding his kids because it was cheaper, otherwise he wouldn't be home. I think it's nice, not as well worded as the line previous, but I fucked with it and felt this one was creative and original even if it didn't get the lulz I felt it deserved. It's still good.

pissed as a fart, but gettin’ wasted alone’s for losers & deadweights
even Clark Kent’s heart leapt at how u turned to a booth for an S-cape

Fire. Dope concept, well worded, applicable personal directed at the opponent directly - this is what you all need to be aspiring for. It's creative, it's original, it doesn't just read like some paint by numbers text shit with overused played wordplay that has no tie-in to the rest of the line. It's a bit out of the box. It's not your low hanging fruit of text where you use the first things that come to mind for concepts.. you can tell it's been mulled over until a more obscure concept has come to mind and been worked for. It works like a charm. Completely original.

fuck u and ur headspace where #BlackLiversMatter be soundin’ viral
that ‘casque-aided inner vicious cycle’ that lead to ur downward spiral

Yoooooooooo this was probably one that went overheads so I'm gonna get in to it real quick. The set up is fire. #BlackLiversMatter because alcoholics get blackened livers from drinking, but thats just the setup... Alcohol gets stored in a casque. It ferments. It's brewed. Get it? That "casque-aided inner vicious cycle/ Cascaded in a vicious cycle." that lead to ur DOWNWARD SPIRAL. CASCADED. IN A VICIOUS CYCLE. that lead to your DOWNWARD SPIRAL. Picture a cascading circular cycle... it would form a downward spiral effect.FUCKING HELL, THAT IS LEGIT 100% MORE CREATIVE THAN ANYTHING RYNO DROPPED. It's pure fire. Slept on heavily by you guys, tbh. You missed out on that. It's dope.

this round it’s final, im off work w/ a golden handshake thrown in for measure
ur Golden Handshake consist of onset jaundice and uncontrollable tremors

LOL so apparently Zelph thinks this has nothing to do with alcoholism? He must be dumb as fuck not to realise alcoholism leads to jaundice which turns their skin yellow. And alcoholics get the shakes in their hands. A golden handshake you could say if you actually had a brain that could associate the similarities between the term and an alcoholic. It absolutely applies to the opponent, it's creative, it's fresh, it's not been done before. The same things I value more than tired overdone wordplays and basic concepts that anyone can come up with. I find an angle and I work it, I don't go for the kind of boring shit everyone else can think up, I like to keep it 100% fresh as fuck.

if we grab a cold one together, it’s only cuz I’m tryna dead you in a flash
see ur ‘MT’s a Mount the world over’ only til i wipe this legend off the map

This one was probably slept on also, it was a difficult one to word, but the actual idea was dope. "empties amount the world over" as in empty bottles BECAUSE HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC DAMMIT. The thing with this one is also to do with Mount's like Rushmore and Everest being abbreviated down to "Mt. Rushmore, Mt. Everest" etc. So lets look at it again... "Your Mt's a Mount the world over" GET IT NOW? an Mt is a Mount all over the world... until i wipe this legend off the map. The legend is the part at the bottom of the map to describe what the abbreviates used mean etc

It's another dope idea, creative, aimed at the opponent, maybe too clever in truth. It probably proved too hard to word for ppl to get it entirely. It's definitely good and goes beyond the thought process Ryno's stuff did. You had to think about this.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #64
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Lol now that I reread your lines you def got killed
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:30 AM   #65
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Lol now that I reread your lines you def got killed
yea man, I agree w/ zelph
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:36 AM   #66
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Baron Mynd’s Trashy Lines
Old 12-05-2018, 10:36 AM   #67
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
when u count Scotch as mouthwash ur in trouble yo
bein’ three sheets to the wind ain’t cool faggot, that ship sailed longgg ago

Okay, apparently Zelph is too stupid to know that "three sheets to the wind" is a term to describe being drunk? Okay. What has three sheets/sails to the wind? A SHIP! Holy mother of god, so difficult to catch the line. The line itself isn't difficult to get, it's simple, it's direct, and it's creative enough to not have been done a hundread times over like crack/asscrack/smack wordplay has been. It's all relevant and applicable to the opponent. It's a line tailored directly to the competition and not just some concept fudged from a previous round in the tourney. This is how it's done. It's executed somewhat comedic, it's lighthearted but sets the tone and does the job it was meant to do. Fun, original, relevant and to the point.

can’t stand u drunk or sober, findin’ weed I forgot only adds to the fun
it was Movember last time you had ur ‘stash last you the month

The "'stache/stash play has been used before, no doubt, but this one has the fresh spin on it referring to the stash of beers the alcoholic would hide. It also ties in the Movember thing of growing a moustache for a month which has never been done before, to my knowledge. It's a fresh take. It's directed at the opponent themselves. it's relevant. It's current (The month of November had only just finished). You really can't refute it, this is nice. I don't see how anyone can doubt otherwise.

im catchin’ a buzz, ur catchin’ a bus to work & gettin’ taxed
if eyes r the windows to the soul then its fittin’ u look permanently smashed

LOL setup is fire. Punchline is worded absolutely dope, the permanently smashed is obviously a reference to the drunkards and their eyes. They look SMASHED. What isn't there to get about it? Jesus christ. It's simple, it's direct, it's effective and it's worded better than anything Ryno could butcher. This is prob LOTB to me. I don't care what you schmucks think. You're idiots if you don't see that's fire. I don't know what to tell you. Flames.

ur a worthless piece of trash, type to sell ur own kids for a jar
ur only a stay at home dad because its cheaper than buyin’ drinks at the bar

LOL I guess people didn't find this as funny as me, I personally loved it. I was saying he stays at home drinking because it's cheaper than heading to the bar, making him a drunken deadbeat dad who only chose to spend time drinking at home when he was meant to be minding his kids because it was cheaper, otherwise he wouldn't be home. I think it's nice, not as well worded as the line previous, but I fucked with it and felt this one was creative and original even if it didn't get the lulz I felt it deserved. It's still good.

pissed as a fart, but gettin’ wasted alone’s for losers & deadweights
even Clark Kent’s heart leapt at how u turned to a booth for an S-cape

Fire. Dope concept, well worded, applicable personal directed at the opponent directly - this is what you all need to be aspiring for. It's creative, it's original, it doesn't just read like some paint by numbers text shit with overused played wordplay that has no tie-in to the rest of the line. It's a bit out of the box. It's not your low hanging fruit of text where you use the first things that come to mind for concepts.. you can tell it's been mulled over until a more obscure concept has come to mind and been worked for. It works like a charm. Completely original.

fuck u and ur headspace where #BlackLiversMatter be soundin’ viral
that ‘casque-aided inner vicious cycle’ that lead to ur downward spiral

Yoooooooooo this was probably one that went overheads so I'm gonna get in to it real quick. The set up is fire. #BlackLiversMatter because alcoholics get blackened livers from drinking, but thats just the setup... Alcohol gets stored in a casque. It ferments. It's brewed. Get it? That "casque-aided inner vicious cycle/ Cascaded in a vicious cycle." that lead to ur DOWNWARD SPIRAL. CASCADED. IN A VICIOUS CYCLE. that lead to your DOWNWARD SPIRAL. Picture a cascading circular cycle... it would form a downward spiral effect.FUCKING HELL, THAT IS LEGIT 100% MORE CREATIVE THAN ANYTHING RYNO DROPPED. It's pure fire. Slept on heavily by you guys, tbh. You missed out on that. It's dope.

this round it’s final, im off work w/ a golden handshake thrown in for measure
ur Golden Handshake consist of onset jaundice and uncontrollable tremors

LOL so apparently Zelph thinks this has nothing to do with alcoholism? He must be dumb as fuck not to realise alcoholism leads to jaundice which turns their skin yellow. And alcoholics get the shakes in their hands. A golden handshake you could say if you actually had a brain that could associate the similarities between the term and an alcoholic. It absolutely applies to the opponent, it's creative, it's fresh, it's not been done before. The same things I value more than tired overdone wordplays and basic concepts that anyone can come up with. I find an angle and I work it, I don't go for the kind of boring shit everyone else can think up, I like to keep it 100% fresh as fuck.

if we grab a cold one together, it’s only cuz I’m tryna dead you in a flash
see ur ‘MT’s a Mount the world over’ only til i wipe this legend off the map

This one was probably slept on also, it was a difficult one to word, but the actual idea was dope. "empties amount the world over" as in empty bottles BECAUSE HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC DAMMIT. The thing with this one is also to do with Mount's like Rushmore and Everest being abbreviated down to "Mt. Rushmore, Mt. Everest" etc. So lets look at it again... "Your Mt's a Mount the world over" GET IT NOW? an Mt is a Mount all over the world... until i wipe this legend off the map. The legend is the part at the bottom of the map to describe what the abbreviates used mean etc

It's another dope idea, creative, aimed at the opponent, maybe too clever in truth. It probably proved too hard to word for ppl to get it entirely. It's definitely good and goes beyond the thought process Ryno's stuff did. You had to think about this.
Think so Lars?
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:37 AM   #68
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post

This
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:48 AM   #69
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

don’t ever doubt me Seth
Old 12-05-2018, 10:50 AM   #70
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Is that in here or in that wack tournies threads?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 12-05-2018, 10:51 AM   #71
For Battling

Lol infiltration is always in someone’s inbox

Sneaky bastard
Old 12-05-2018, 10:51 AM   #72
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

nope, not Inf this time either
Old 12-05-2018, 11:19 AM   #73
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
yea man, I agree w/ zelph
which round did you make it out of again?
Old 12-05-2018, 11:21 AM   #74
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Is that in here or in that wack tournies threads?
my PM inbox

not that it matters

the opinion is still valid just as valid, if not more so, than the fact dullboy has a legit vote cancelled out for no reason at all
Old 12-05-2018, 11:25 AM   #75
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
which round did you make it out of again?
I wasn’t in the tourney, still undefeated champ of nc atm
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:25 AM   #76
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Just feels like your forcing this thread

Are you upset I hit 3k in two days while telling you I would use you to do so?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 12-05-2018, 11:46 AM   #77
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

@For Battling you liked the Palsy line? Lol no wonder we lost our tag team match.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:41 PM   #78
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
I wasn’t in the tourney, still undefeated champ of nc atm
aka Zelph let a wack as fuck topical head make the semis with Ryno over picking you to take part

being too shook to sign up doesn’t make you undefeated, it makes you a shadow lurking pussy

faggot
Old 12-05-2018, 12:41 PM   #79
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
This

I see you’ve still yet to defend yourself or your shitty ass verse? Actions speak louder than words IMHO. You know you lost with that garbage. That’s why you ain’t speak up or make your opinion known. I’ve spoken on why your verse was bad and mine is superior. I didn’t even get into the fact you have no multies at all and even from a technical standpoint mine was better. You had cheap irrelevant racist played shit vs my creative angles and better wording. Whoever said originality wins battles obviously lies, familiarity obviously wins out because I’m familiar with all those old ass bars you had littered throughout that trash. Fact. Why else wouldn’t you defend yourself? Why else wouldn’t you breakdown why you felt your verse was good and compare and contrast the two as to why you feel you won and deserved to go through ahead of me? The simple answer is you can’t. This shit is indefensible in my eyes. You dropped trash and lucked out on dullboys vote being cancelled out without prior reasoning as to why. I had the momentum going my way. If a fourth vote had come in at that point to break the tie, it would have been for me. You know it. The likelihood is right there in front of you. You stole my spot. I won that shit. We both know it. You deserve at least some black mark putting against your name if you do end up getting no showed in the final round and somehow champing this shit. You’ll be a paper champ. That’s it. Nothing more. It’s an empty title because I got cheated out of what should be mine. I’ll gladly take apart the winner after you’re done just to prove it should be my name in the sub forum as champion. Whoever takes it at this point isn’t even relevant anymore in my eyes, Karaoke said I won. Dullboy said I won. Flow real messaged me saying he was drunk when he voted and picked the wrong guy. MMLP told me I won. No one thinks you won at this point, not even you, Ryno. Your demeanour says it all. Your heads been low this entire thread, speaking into your chest and mumbling quiet nothings because you’re unable to defend that shit in the face of the aftermath where the proofs been presented for all to see. It’s obvious. I even took time out of my busy day to break down exactly what factors were at play that lead to my verse being the better of the two and why you lost. It’s irrefutable. Anyone suggesting otherwise is either hating or trolling or both. Bitch ass shit. Alcoholics made a spectacle of themselves and if you feel otherwise you must be wearing either beer goggles or Rosé coloured glasses.

#BARS
Old 12-05-2018, 12:44 PM   #80
For Battling

No mate and i aint really want to argue aboit this but fuck im not going make it basically..... maybe in like 5-10 years i might have a chance and sure i might have more than others but a house in the uk at the lowest on auction is 30,000 pounds and thats on auction.... then if you want a car the cheapest car you can find sure is 2000 but its not very nice then you gotta pay to get a lisence which costs at least 1500 pounds.... and because i smoke weed or at least used to and ill fucking probably smoke again im not going get a job even at mcdonalds for minimum wage....

Okay fine some british people are very nice people but there is an extreme difference here between the rich and the poor..... i just hope to god they dont stop my benefits because its not much but its just enough to live off of and i struggle to do that and possibly in 5-10 years i might make it maybe longer, but i just dont really believe that the uk average citizen will let me get those things because of my addiction to pot thats why im pissed off....

Forget it i dont want to argue whatever say what you want... but im pretty sure my life is fucked and im 33 years old these should be the best days of my life i dont know what i want i just think they should be either more reasonable with these outrageous prices for things or i dont know im just going to have to be okay with not having much and probably never getting it... cause the only people that could afford that shit i dont know i have no idea i guess people who dont do drugs and have very good jobs.... i have no idea i dont know anyone like that...

Tags
it was jabari tbh, itt lars shits on wrong verse, new jack lolz, pm bayou if ur feelin blue, poppy opener lolz