Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future
Default abject

here with

me in secret when your whisper is soft
pebble stony parkway put a brick in our skull
simple and wrong, live for the cause, that's the routine
chlorophyl fiend, manic pixie licking lavender leaves
left lane lapping the league. fasten your seatbelt
when we're lost in the riptides, avast ye at seaside
capital Beehive. radical streetsigns, hesitant peace
tread softly on an echoing scream. let it be
forever diseased. project unto our daily misfortunes
sidewalk chalk our neighborhoods to make us immortal
paint portraits, glitter gorgeous woodframe nailed to the floor -
look down a bit more. humble yourself at the door
we're lost in a war. it's always snake versus scorpion
opposing forces gridlocked while they're faking importance
Annie get your hand grenade, we're already home
calmly as ever, genocidal over jelly and toast
settling slowly into a steady remoteness, wretched unclean
red roses, heavy bleeding gasping to breathe
shadow puppet cast across a metal machine
smoke gasoline projecting out a sentient being
neglectful indecent, yet blessed is He, who slept in the cold
shivering in sleeping bags in 20 below
rental homes and prednisone, we settled for sociable
indigo scent collarbone blend Fendi cologne
cheri amore, no, your cherry is poison. bad to the bone
engage your demon in a vain attempt to battle my own
let it go
Old 09-03-2018, 09:20 AM   #2
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
shivering in sleeping bags in 20 below
rental homes and prednisone, we settled for sociable
indigo scent collarbone blend Fendi cologne
cheri amore, no, your cherry is poison. bad to the bone
engage your demon in a vain attempt to battle my own

i think this was cool. indigo scent collarbone blend, was great imagery.
cheri s'more was great too. bad to the bone seemed almost rushed but needed there. if that makes sense?

i feel sometimes as if there's moments where the metaphor is so intact that you almost need a movie or a visual drawing of what is going on, EXACTLY. shadow puppet over metal machine is almost vague. maybe it's an actual shadow puppet over an actual metal machine. or an image the author had of a shadow telling a story that maybe he didn't want to find? like it's nighttime and you see shadows moving from the window and they're cast on the car you drove there from the outside? like that's how far it could stretch and I'm just oblivious to the actual meaning. nonetheless the way it has me thinking is cool enough for me to maintain enjoying it.

you brandish this writers voice that is moreso talking along telling a story. it's never, annnie stood at the door and told me goodbye. it's more like annie whispered hesitantly. melting at door. then it retains that same feeling throughout. which i've noticed you do frequentlt. nothing wrong it. just neat how you maintain the same exact techniques that seem to be so distant in understanding. good stuff. the vagueness here set it apart from a few recent pieces but maybe that's just me getting influence from pharaoh who doesn't understand shit. THAT BEING SAID. i understoood the bulk of it and probably understood it all, i just questioned my intelligence.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #3
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I love when bbdbb dissects dead boy lyrics.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:10 PM   #4
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I love when bbdbb dissects dead boy lyrics.
if you come across anything i may like here or outside these forums please let me know and i'll dissect it for you. haven't done any of your stuff in awhile. grace me with something? something we talked about. thanks
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 09:21 AM   #5
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Dope. This flowed like pussy juice when you hit the tongue rhythm speed slot correctly. All butter.
Old 10-30-2018, 03:19 PM   #6
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

I think you should trademark, copywrite or patent this flow. It's always the same, but it's always smooth and effortless and uniquely your own. It's dope to say the least.

Other than that .... I'm not sure what to say about this drop. I mean, I enjoyed it. It was good. It read like a memoir or a memory of a time, a girl, a life once lived.

Idk. I suppose I could break down all the haunting like imagery, the duality, polarity, how all your pieces consist of a ghostly muse or how the two characters always apear to be at odds with one another, yet complete each other at the same time. Almost like eternal soul mates searching for (and constantly separating from) one another throughout space and time.

Idk.

I like it though. Good write up, Black. Per usual.
Old 12-22-2018, 03:23 AM   #7
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

This is probably one of your best drops. I truly enjoy the ending line of this piece, was quite lovely in demise. The writing you acquire is stylish and pristine in it's own way, I don't see you as a amateur but a student of the craft. You have a good grasp of mental skill and mechanics, suggested that this is also rap, and also poetry; it's quite clear you're quite good at the craft. I enjoyed this topical piece; you're a very talented writer. Keep the pen' moving, man. You're a good writer, keep it up!
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote