Old 08-30-2018, 06:43 AM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

you probably didn't see where i lost it at all lol. (the bonus, after building it to 1400)

but word the way this site works exactly for bonus money is.

your deposit + the bonus, times the rollover number assigned.

so i deposited 100, got 120 bonus, and a 10 time rollover.

so I had to wager 100 + 120 x 10 = 2200

the catch is, If you bet 100, and win 80, the 80 counts toward the total, not the 100. on the flipside, if you bet 100, and win 200. the 100 counts. the lower number counts. but if you bet 100 and lose, the 100 still counts.

I was 686 away from converting the bonus to cash, put up what seemed a sure thing bet of 1400, to only win 400. so even if i won, i'd still be like 286 away from unlocking it.

but once you meet the rollover requirements there is a tab to move it to your cash balance.

thats also why i was doing alot of basically straight up 1 to 1 type bets. just doubling it here and there, to try and reach the rollover quicker.
Old 08-30-2018, 06:51 AM   #42
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you probably didn't see where i lost it at all lol. (the bonus, after building it to 1400)

but word the way this site works exactly for bonus money is.

your deposit + the bonus, times the rollover number assigned.

so i deposited 100, got 120 bonus, and a 10 time rollover.

so I had to wager 100 + 120 x 10 = 2200

the catch is, If you bet 100, and win 80, the 80 counts toward the total, not the 100. on the flipside, if you bet 100, and win 200. the 100 counts. the lower number counts. but if you bet 100 and lose, the 100 still counts.

I was 686 away from converting the bonus to cash, put up what seemed a sure thing bet of 1400, to only win 400. so even if i won, i'd still be like 286 away from unlocking it.

but once you meet the rollover requirements there is a tab to move it to your cash balance.

thats also why i was doing alot of basically straight up 1 to 1 type bets. just doubling it here and there, to try and reach the rollover quicker.

That's quite cool I like it

I'm a big fan of betting 50 pounds on likely 1.3s(decimals) an then chucking all me returns on another and continuing until I have done it 15 times. You have to have balls of steel around the last 5 though because you'll be talking throwing about a grand cash at it. But it's by far the most professional way to get 50 into 2500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:41 AM   #43
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Is your little man going to play football when he hits the age?

I heard football is HUGE down south. Was watching some youth national tournaments man. Some crazy young athletes down there. MY son loves the 8 year old phenom, Jaylem Huff. Holy shit, man. Kids a fucking freak of nature out of ATL.
i'd prefer wrestling or baseball but it's whatever.