Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 01:43 PM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default Interviews with VERITAS applicants needed

The version 2 of the podcast is happening soon.

I will have a segment where I interview you.

Say that you are down and what we would talk about and I will choose you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:49 PM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i am down and dealer's choice.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:52 PM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh yeah
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 03:21 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
i am down and dealer's choice.
This has legs.

I can think of a few topics. Please list a few you would be interested in sir.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:23 PM   #5
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
This has legs.

I can think of a few topics. Please list a few you would be interested in sir.
I'm more interested in your topic list than mine.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:30 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

financial advice
beef with Seth (lets get it popping, basically cut a promo on him)
Jiu-Jitsu
evolution
wrestling
conspiracies
politics
Jesus
hobbies and vices

just off the top of my head
Old 06-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #7
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

I wanna do it

Religion
Evolution of text battling
Meaning of life
Toxic boarding/boarders

Denied

-Staff

Last edited by GUDELJ; 06-11-2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Thread bait for diode.
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:06 PM   #8
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
financial advice
beef with Seth (lets get it popping, basically cut a promo on him)
Jiu-Jitsu
evolution
wrestling
conspiracies
politics
Jesus
hobbies and vices

just off the top of my head
i can do any of those. pick whatever fits the time limit.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:09 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
i can do any of those. pick whatever fits the time limit.
We will just go down the line
Old 06-11-2018, 04:10 PM   #10
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
We will just go down the line
Sounds good. Let me know when.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:22 PM   #11
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I'm down as well. To make it spicy, let's get me and diode on the same one. I've never talked to that man face to face. I wanna see how he reacts. I bet his face goes so red and he explodes like a cartoon.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:23 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Totally down with that
Old 06-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #13
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
I'm down as well. To make it spicy, let's get me and diode on the same one. I've never talked to that man face to face. I wanna see how he reacts. I bet his face goes so red and he explodes like a cartoon.
you think i care about you a lot more than i do
Old 06-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #14
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Totally down with that
I'm off all day tomorrow. I'll let you know my schedule once you pick a day.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:32 PM   #15
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
you think i care about you a lot more than i do
Prove it then.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:39 PM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Prove it then.
ok. lol.

i can call you right now and you can videoblog it if you want. say some dumb shit and see how little i care for the whole world.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:11 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I will interview each of you individually then will moderate a debate.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:05 PM   #18
Larkin

Battle Record: 1-2

Larkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant future

9/11
Hitlers Alien Tech
Pizza
QAnon
Gun Control
Larkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:31 PM   #19
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Shouldn’t of gave him the list you dingus. now he knows what to expect and can potentially pre think his responses and not give a true off the cuff version of his opinions when it comes to these topics.

Noob

And for the love of god don’t just say

“What do you think about (topic)?”

*diode answers*

“Cool, so what about (next topic)”
Old 06-11-2018, 07:34 PM   #20
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
I wanna do it

Religion
Evolution of text battling
Meaning of life
Toxic boarding/boarders

Denied

-Staff

Snap

This is going in my cringe compilation

Tags