Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 13 > NBL Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-29-2019, 12:42 AM   #1
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future
Default Week 2: Incredible (0-0) vs. Sinacog (0-0) - SINACOG WINS

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON A MINIMUM OF 4 BATTLES WILL RESULT IN A DEDUCTION OF 2 VOTES IN YOUR BATTLE. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! VOTE ON 4 BATTLES MINIMUM OR YOU PAY THE PRICE. SIMPLE!

COMPLETE RULE THREAD:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140091

@Incredible @Sinacog
Old 04-29-2019, 05:32 AM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

LET'S GO!!!

I'm going bat as shit..this is DC vs. Marvel; cataclysmic battle ish'
I have a battle horse; banana clip..If you're incredible..Hulk..you're not 'mad with rhymes'..you're mad because you're wack as shit...
I'm something ridiculous..I'm a Angel in Heaven..my nice writtens puts me above as a christian
I'm above as religious... If you think you're nice with raps..nah..you're naughty (Not T)..it means you're getting nothing' for Christmas...
This is battle writtens. cataclysmic; algorithm shows your a statistic..I vex with rhymes
I'm texting lines...I'm a christian..when I 'hear the horn'..Gabriel sounded mine..and you got left behind..
I'm making succulent statements! Above with abrasions, the cut of a razor..
I'll make you a vegetable..It's clear there's a synonym for something 'incredible..but..like..he's nothing amazing!
I fume with knives..this is do or die..conclusion time..you're due to die
I'm lavish with rhymes..and if this cat has 'nine lives'..when he 'pussies out..did he gain or lose a life?
I make statements bitch..spray a clip..and you'll say you'll dip
Abrasions rip..I'm the penis..and you're the butt of the joke..and I'm feeling gay as shit!!

LOL

GOOD LUCK LITTLE GUY..LOL..!
Old 05-02-2019, 09:16 PM   #3
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Ext.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:27 AM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
and I'm feeling gay as shit!!
Old 05-05-2019, 03:39 AM   #5
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
LET'S GO!!!
ok!

I'm going bat as shit..this is DC vs. Marvel; cataclysmic battle ish'
I have a battle horse; banana clip..If you're incredible..Hulk..you're not 'mad with rhymes'..you're mad because you're wack as shit...
punch is to simple but i liked where the scheme was going
I'm something ridiculous..I'm a Angel in Heaven..my nice writtens puts me above as a christian
I'm above as religious... If you think you're nice with raps..nah..you're naughty (Not T)..it means you're getting nothing' for Christmas...
u can do better, set up i liked
This is battle writtens. cataclysmic; algorithm shows your a statistic..I vex with rhymes
I'm texting lines...I'm a christian..when I 'hear the horn'..Gabriel sounded mine..and you got left behind..
facts b
I'm making succulent statements! Above with abrasions, the cut of a razor..
I'll make you a vegetable..It's clear there's a synonym for something 'incredible..but..like..he's nothing amazing!
to simple even for u
I fume with knives..this is do or die..conclusion time..you're due to die
I'm lavish with rhymes..and if this cat has 'nine lives'..when he 'pussies out..did he gain or lose a life?
this punch is clever and funny, wording coulda been better i guess but i liked this
I make statements bitch (yes u do)..spray a clip..and you'll say you'll dip
Abrasions rip..I'm the penis..and you're the butt of the joke..and I'm feeling gay as shit!!
that was str8 goofy af wow lmfao
LOL

GOOD LUCK LITTLE GUY..LOL..!

ok sinning made my night with that good ass closer