Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 12-23-2018, 10:49 AM   #1
Sinacog

Battle Record: 0-6

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Serpentine in the grass

Sinful plague, Oh' sinful plague; sin the sun; spontaneous spinning bursting flame combustion; besiege the water
For when the water drinks the water of God; we see the somber; our lives blow with the breeze of father
Nineveh, Oh' Nineveh, follow your heart and soul; but always follow your soul; the heart was pierced with daggers
Seer your lagger, fear the faster, hear the laughter; I sounded Gabriel's horn to hear the rapture
Fire, and hell's fire pierces daggers; yet hell's fire purifies it to lavished Alabaster; dragon's laughter
Serpentine's faster, hysterical laughter; for what can mere fire do; when hell's fire burns your soul
Your soul is firm and cold, Asherah has the pole; for iniquity; hear the laughter of demons and devils
I am a Lemarchand swordsman; leading a revolt; I am a visionary; hell's flame awoke my splendor; and I'm seeing the devil
Eye on Daedelus; maybe he could have touched the sun; but burnt to a crisp; whisping away in the Moonlight
Lucifer laughs at the sun, but not at the son; for the son is hell's flame; Andrew Flores holds a bell's name
Eye on God's people; Hosea and Ishmael; prophets of light; I see the light God created; I am a prophet of darkness
Somber and heartless, I am a fox and lore; talking in tongues; I am a snake in a Garden
Gleaming Lemarchand, Oh' gleaming Lemarchand, ask Arch Angel Micahelangelo for a sword of Heaven
For I've seen the darkness Dios' created; and the light God created; I speak to The Lord in Heaven
I see light and darkness, drogons' and snakes; I am a Sky God; gleam is my wrath
I see what's alas, the gleam in the rapture; for I am a fox and lore; and a Serpentine in the grass...

Last edited by Sinacog; 12-23-2018 at 12:15 PM.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 03:59 AM   #2
Pharaohs Army
senior writer

Battle Record: 0-5

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

First of all, I have a strong suspicion that you are Dragon. Secondly, I don't find any of this compelling. I think it's rather trite and repetitive.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:49 AM   #3
Exis

Battle Record: 3-1

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Yes, Sinacog is Dragon fam...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #4
Answer
Fuck them kids.

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

bump
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:03 PM   #5
DMS

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Yes, Sinacog is Dragon fam...
But Dragon never battled and Sin battled for 7 years
Old 05-04-2019, 07:06 PM   #6
DMS

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS