Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2021, 08:01 PM   #81
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
as a white man,
Why don't you just say what is on your mind without some weak as preface? You don't need permission to share your opinion.

That's part of the problem.
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 08:36 PM   #82
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Had a black woman tell me the other day I should be ashamed to be white due to what my ancestors did and couldn't talk about race issues due to it.
Shoulda told her ur gonna be more ashamed of what ur gonna do to DAT AZZ

Only thing you should be ashamed of is that you weren't charming or articulate enough to parlay that conversation thats loaded with opportunity into some play. Women's opinions are designed to be corrected in insightful respectful methods of blowing her mind, bro.

Last edited by kungfugrip; 07-02-2021 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-02-2021, 08:42 PM   #83
kungfugrip

Plus if a black girl likes you enough she'll tattoo your name on her asscheek. You just can't get all whiteboy scared of loud talking and sharp hand movements
Old 07-02-2021, 09:33 PM   #84
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

outside of aaliyah was r kelly a pedo? i mean she was 16 right? 16 in the 90's is like 33 in 2021

i thought it was like he had a harem of women and had them pissing in buckets and stuff

as a white man i disapprove of that if any were underage
Old 07-02-2021, 10:02 PM   #85
kungfugrip

She was 15 and he got her a fake birth certificate saying she wwas 18

He was 27

Even a scumbag like me finds that creepy

Last edited by kungfugrip; 07-02-2021 at 10:06 PM.
Old 07-02-2021, 10:12 PM   #86
kungfugrip

The piss girl was 14

If he was 27 in 1994 you do the math. He could have stayed the same age for 20 years and that shit would still be fucked up
Old 07-02-2021, 10:14 PM   #87
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i dont know how i forgot about the piss tape

touche'
Old 07-02-2021, 10:15 PM   #88
kungfugrip

Im sorry, you FORGOT about the piss tape?
Old 07-02-2021, 10:53 PM   #89
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

lmao there have been alot of allegations since, and plus he made i believe i can fly my brain can only retain so much

bump and grind?

he probably made bump and grind when aaliyah was 13. i don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grindin

is he a villain

sure

does he got BANGERS THO
Old 07-02-2021, 11:41 PM   #90
kungfugrip

You're a white guy that vibes out to R.Kelly?

If we're going to have a conversation about an artist who's music could ever overshadow their sexual deviancies, we're talking about Michael.

I sympathize with R.Kellys victims because 'I Believe I Can Fly' is not Thriller.

I look at Michael Jackson's catalogue and start to think those kids were asking for it lmao
Old 07-03-2021, 12:47 AM   #91
john hensley

Battle Record: 6-5

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

It's simple. Fuck R Kelley and Bill Cosby. 90% of this industry is probably rapists or molesters. Fuck em. I'll watch Dave Chappelle and listen to Boyz 2 Men if I need that fix.
john hensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 01:14 AM   #92
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
. i don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grindin
I saw alot wrong with the kind of bump and grind this fucking dude was talking about.

R.Kelly's music was strictly good for comic relief. Show me one man, black or white, that was bopping like 'im about to take my keeyyyyyy and stick it the ignitionnnnn'
Old 07-03-2021, 01:18 AM   #93
kungfugrip

'Homie you got plizzayed, take it like a man, the flow ran you off the stizzage' -Jay-Z
Old 07-03-2021, 02:49 AM   #94
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Shoulda told her ur gonna be more ashamed of what ur gonna do to DAT AZZ

Only thing you should be ashamed of is that you weren't charming or articulate enough to parlay that conversation thats loaded with opportunity into some play. Women's opinions are designed to be corrected in insightful respectful methods of blowing her mind, bro.
I... Can't really say anything against that. Instead I got a little annoyed about the hypocrisy, you're right tho. Smfh, had to get a second take on Netcees to realize that. What am I doing with my life?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 05:54 AM   #95
bare ryu
bazooka doncic

bare ryu is an unknown quantity at this point

bill cosby can rot
bare ryu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kkkanada hardship, wakanda forever - bags