Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic
Default Global Warfare Discussion

The United States is at a Global war knocking out China, Japan and the far east of Russia using the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program to induce earthquakes on the Fukushima power plant causing a huge leakage of tritium and multiple earthquakes after to spread the radiation faster through tsunami's and flooding contaminating not only the soil and deep trenches but the populace as well. This is caused by rain allegedly but either way it is contaminated with tritium.

The United States Government has also been manipulating it's own citizen's weather with magnetic suppression that effects the human brain in more then one way.

http://www.meteorologynews.com/wp-co...unchCloud4.jpg
http://twistedsifter.files.wordpress...wave-cloud.jpg

The technology is also capable of magnetically pulling and diverting meteor direction as that was the weapons baseline purposes. In 2012 a shower known as DA14 hit russia.

The earthquake in Haiti was also a possible subject to warfare as the economy is rising at an exponential rate about 10% per year and is predicted to be one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

These are scare tactics threatening the world of our power using a technology only the superpowers poses and is in violation of the Geneva convention; yet we invade countries for the same oaths violated as we have done ourselves.

Plausible?

Last edited by Aesthetic; 09-23-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

your suicide? plausible?
Old 09-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #3
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
your suicide? plausible?
Not really, I tried a few times in this life; never really worked out. I wasn't a coward my methods weren't eh, foolproof.

Your gonna have to live with me.

Thanks for being impacted though, good to know I influence even the people who hate me. Fagot
Old 09-23-2013, 11:53 AM   #4
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Yet theres no proof of weather manipulation
Old 09-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #5
Aesthetic
Pimp

Uhm we proved its possible; we aren't allowed to use it.

There is no continual proof that we do use it.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:55 AM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Not really, I tried a few times in this life; never really worked out. I wasn't a coward my methods weren't eh, foolproof.

Your gonna have to live with me.

Thanks for being impacted though, good to know I influence even the people who hate me. Fagot
Omg this nigga need to stop posting asap rocky
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:21 PM   #7
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

"Proved it's possible" is contradictory, sorry
Old 09-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #8
Aesthetic
Pimp

@Hush
Why should I stop posting? Give me exactly 100 legitimate reasons and I will leave forever; no alias, nothing I will leave netcees for good.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #9
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Need not should bro

But at the end of the day do you

I'm just kidding bruh
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote