Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-28-2018, 08:38 AM   #61
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
You shouldn’t text while driving. Could hurt someone.
Yes. It is a bad habit of mine. I am willing to work on it.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 08:41 AM   #62
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
He's a psychologist he never hurts any one, only there to help, right v?
So you want me to speak on you speaking about me to others? This is strange, sir. Are you talking to them or to me, or both?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:42 AM   #63
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Word man it’s about that time to get them essential check ups. Stopped smoking cigs becuase of my blood flow. Limbs would go numb all the time from the smoking. Haven’t bought a pack in 3 months. No more numb limbs.
Excellent news sir!!!! Very great!
Old 11-28-2018, 08:44 AM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
I love being me more than ever. Life is very good and i feel blessed to have had the life experiences and met the people i have in my journeys. Im doi g well.hopefully things continue on as they have. I always feel like there is some form of impending doom waiting around the corner. Sometimes the thought of it keeps me up when i want to sleep. Idk. Im just not used to not struggling like i always have in the past. So i just dont expect it to last. Ive been doing everything i can to live a different lifestyle. Ive changed habits and gotten rid of old vices. Im litterally i new person in comparison to the me of not very long ago. Its nice.

Cant get any more positive than that. Pz

P.S.
Oh ya, My second raise since becoming a full time 3Mer last february just kicked in on this paycheck.. A nice 2$ bump. So thats a pretty dope positive. Ive also got another dollar bump coming in 3 more months. So im pretty happy with that. By the time my yearmark comes around in feb, ill have had 4 raises. Good shit. Godbless
Super dope report, Geno. Never underestimate the power of self sabotage. I wish you good fortune on breaking the chains which older versions of your character bound you in.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:33 PM   #65
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
hey man.

i missed you a lot. i hope you're okay.
everything is good. those concerned must have forgot what my humor was like over the last year (?) or so I been gone
Old 11-28-2018, 12:51 PM   #66
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Got fired last week. Told a bad joke and it got back to the person it was about, they told management they couldn't work with me anymore. All the work i put in to change the narrative about me.... Gone.

Have some leads I'm looking into today. Streets have cleared up immensely since the other day, but there's still spots where whole streets have 2 inches thick of ice. Most sidewalks are icy/covered in snow still and I'm wearing my nice Dockers so I'm trying not to fuck them up but it's been hard.

Just went an hour out of my way on the bus to go donate plasma for a quick $50, but you can't donate more than twice in a 7 day period. I donated last Friday and 2 days ago on Monday so i can't go back till this coming Friday. I've got a half a pack of cigarettes that I'm gonna have to stretch now.

Hopefully the BM will throw me a bone tomorrow as she's still getting one last CS payment from my last check. Not banking on it, just hopeful.

Said a very earnest and humble prayer this morning asking for the strength and fortitude to find something today.

It's 34 degrees today so it's better than it has been but it's still really cold when you're walking 20 minutes at a time between places. The bus helps because they're heated, but my feet are already getting wet.

Ugh... Pray for me NCGs, i need it.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:52 PM   #67
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

U fuck up
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:53 PM   #68
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
U fuck up
Yeah, and my roommate called me a dead beat dad yesterday.

Didn't sleep a wink last night.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:59 PM   #69
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Yeah, and my roommate called me a dead beat dad yesterday.

Didn't sleep a wink last night.
We need dishwashers and bus boys at literally any of the thousands of restaurants in south Florida. You can make some decent money.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:59 PM   #70
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Also, what was the joke?
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:12 PM   #71
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Jesus, Joseph and Mary.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:18 PM   #72
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Finny: you ok man?
Old 11-28-2018, 01:36 PM   #73
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Got fired last week. Told a bad joke and it got back to the person it was about, they told management they couldn't work with me anymore. All the work i put in to change the narrative about me.... Gone.

Have some leads I'm looking into today. Streets have cleared up immensely since the other day, but there's still spots where whole streets have 2 inches thick of ice. Most sidewalks are icy/covered in snow still and I'm wearing my nice Dockers so I'm trying not to fuck them up but it's been hard.

Just went an hour out of my way on the bus to go donate plasma for a quick $50, but you can't donate more than twice in a 7 day period. I donated last Friday and 2 days ago on Monday so i can't go back till this coming Friday. I've got a half a pack of cigarettes that I'm gonna have to stretch now.

Hopefully the BM will throw me a bone tomorrow as she's still getting one last CS payment from my last check. Not banking on it, just hopeful.

Said a very earnest and humble prayer this morning asking for the strength and fortitude to find something today.

It's 34 degrees today so it's better than it has been but it's still really cold when you're walking 20 minutes at a time between places. The bus helps because they're heated, but my feet are already getting wet.

Ugh... Pray for me NCGs, i need it.
Tough break. How much do you need to be making monthly to be okay?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:47 PM   #74
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

share the joke with us so we can determine how to view the scenario please
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:49 PM   #75
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Yes fin, I would like to hear the joke also... was it like a joke about you raping her? I am assuming it was a she.

After this we can discuss how to break the cycles of self-sabotague
Old 11-28-2018, 01:50 PM   #76
Ghost1

LMFAO at rape joke

please let it be
Old 11-28-2018, 01:50 PM   #77
Ghost1

honestly I assumed it was a racist joke but now im hoping for rape joke entirely
Old 11-28-2018, 02:10 PM   #78
veritas
HALL OF FAME

What else could it be? I know that we are very politically correct but I mean he would have to have been super racist to make his co worker not want him there.....
Old 11-28-2018, 02:17 PM   #79
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

So there's this super fine chick I've known for years there. We made out once like 10 years ago when we were both shit faced at the bar. Nothing ever materialized from it, but we've remained cordial for the most part. She got married and has a kid, and is actually more bad than ever. She's thick, got some amazing tatas... And super fucking nice.

I asked my homie... "if Courtney said she'd let you touch it, but her husband had to watch. Would you do it?"

Obv, dude said no. But he giggled and said he had to think about it for a second.

Same homie tells it to the manager as a relayed joke, but my boss used to date Courtney back around the time i kissed her when she was single at the time.

Apparently he still has feelings for her or some shit.

I know sexual harassment is a big deal... But I've said FAR worse in the kitchen. This just the first time someone was stupid enough to think the manager would laugh, too.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:21 PM   #80
Ghost1

so was a rape joke. im fucking gone.