Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-24-2018, 05:16 PM   #41
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

I'm interested to see what a resistance to this would look like...

I've always assumed I was being farmed galactic-ally...

Do you thinks cows can form a resistance?

Your belief in evil is the measure of your ignorance.

Last edited by Twodrop; 09-24-2018 at 05:39 PM.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:04 PM   #42
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Which of those points would you like me address first?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:18 PM   #43
Twodrop
Unknown

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

first one's fine. @veritas
Old 09-24-2018, 10:16 PM   #44
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
first one's fine. @veritas
Well in perfect theory a well organized clandestine group that could rescue those children and return them safely to their families. Perhaps while also exposing the practitioners of such evil in a manner that no amount of money or worldly influence could prevent their incarceration
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:50 PM   #45
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Well in perfect theory a well organized clandestine group that could rescue those children and return them safely to their families. Perhaps while also exposing the practitioners of such evil in a manner that no amount of money or worldly influence could prevent their incarceration

Wow. This shut sounded cool,as fuck
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:01 AM   #46
Twodrop
Unknown

ok, but can cows form a resistance?

I don't trust anything that is backed by federal money. Including the police department. Incarceration for what? U think u can catch these people doing "witchcraft" and expose them? They see u while u're sleeping, they know when u're awake. They know if you've been bad, OR GOOD.... So fucking stop trying to stop something that's unstoppable. U will eventually be one of these beings at some point. Interdimensional reasoning is beyond us, accept it.

edit: Allen Knight put me in the red because he thought I was zelph, I want to be green. It matters a lot to me. @Innovator

Last edited by Twodrop; 09-25-2018 at 03:07 AM.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:14 AM   #47
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
had to dig through my old laptop but I managed to find a few gems:

keep in mind that the kidney is the most trafficked organ on the black market. The kidney is responsible for regulating more chemicals in the blood than any other organ in the body.

Coloboma, the PAX2 gene mutation, anti aging, Snake in the Eye, Ouroboros, Waardenburg Syndrome (check out Madeline McCann's kidnapping case)

Check out closeup eye pics of the elite who have Coloboma as well (Podesta bros, Rockerfeller, Rothschilds, etc) Makes you wonder about those reptilian rumors. Things is this genetic marker is almost like a calling card for the elite. If you have the genetic marker, the more likely you can be used as a host for 4th and 5th dimensional walk ins

people like this geneticist are all in on it
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyxLPrrUoAAvDt9.jpg:large

Learned Helplessness, disassociative personality disorder. Trauma based learning. Satanic Ritual Abuse

People who have undergone trauma during the time of bloodspill have the best blood for walk in efforts of the Archons via loosh energy. Drinking blood with high adrenaline in it has been done throughout history.

PAX2. The people with this expressive trait aren't being sacrificed, rather harvested for a special protein to aid in the anti aging process.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=12...39.Daeph6IjOrI

also, https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

any of those symbols look familiar @veritas

few links

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22984579

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...a0f26fb67cde7b

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...a0f26fb67cde7b

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/...-memory-mice-0

in regards the Adrenachrome. IMO the chemical in the blood that produces the euphoric high aids in the walk in effort of those carrying out the ritual. The opening of a dimension so to speak for the summoned to walk through. The ritual participator gets there high, and the high produces the energy for the silent partner, demon, archon etc to walk in and manifest itself and feed on the energy
you're my favorite
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:21 AM   #48
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Can someone just post a youtube link with a breakdown of what the fuck you are referencing. Not about to read Chyea's 10 links to figure it out.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:12 AM   #49
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

I don't trust anything that is backed by federal money. Including the police department. Incarceration for what? U think u can catch these people doing "witchcraft" and expose them? They see u while u're sleeping, they know when u're awake. They know if you've been bad, OR GOOD.... So fucking stop trying to stop something that's unstoppable. U will eventually be one of these beings at some point. Interdimensional reasoning is beyond us, accept it.

edit: Allen Knight put me in the red because he thought I was zelph, I want to be green. It matters a lot to me. @Innovator

No. Cows cannot form a resistance. At least not in the way we are talking about, no.

Allow me to be frank, you err in your reasoning friend. They are not omniscient. They are also very much governed by the rules of looking good in public. I hypothesize that if a few are discovered they will sell each other out quickly. We may never be able to stop it fully, but we can hamper it.
as for federal prisons, that is a fair point. I am open to suggestions. Perhaps we jail them? I just do not want us to turn into them.

interdimensional thought is not as far away from us as you would think.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:45 AM   #50
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
If this is indeed happening likely there parents have already befallen a foul fate or even worst were complacent

In honestly to topple anything of this magnitude (theoretically) would call for a full over throw of the powers that be

If only you guys were as interested in police brutality
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:34 AM   #51
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I tried
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 09:04 AM   #52
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
ok, but can cows form a resistanc

Us cows have souls. You think the intrigue lies only with our genetic makeup? Were the biproduct of divine creation and code tampering some would argue.

Interdimensional reasoning is beyond us, accept it.

Universal moral compass operates from two basic principles, good and bad. These dimensional beings are just that...beings on another frequency that we cant see. They resonate on a much lower frequency of mandate due to there nature. Reasoning aside, them being interdimensional is akin to us listening to the hip hop frequency on sirius xm and knowing the comedy freqiency is a few channels up, but we just cant hear it bcuz we arent tuned to it at the moment. We know the reasoning behind it. The whereabouts dont make them anymore omnipotent then theyd like us to think they are

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 09:13 AM   #53
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
If this is indeed happening likely there parents have already befallen a foul fate or even worst were complacent

In honestly to topple anything of this magnitude (theoretically) would call for a full over throw of the powers that be

The police brutality is a sub genre of brutality simply put. Brutality in society is a direct cause and effect of the power structure set in place. Focus on brutality as a whole from all aspects of existence and youll find direct correlations between the system of things and start to see the bigger picture.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 09:44 AM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post

in terms of police brutality,

for me to be focused on child brutality, does not mean that I am not focused on police brutality.

I think that their are two sides to the police issue and it is highly politicized. Wheras, the child harvesting/torture/molestation is swept under the rug and there is only one side. So I am trying to aim as high as possible.

The idea you propose about the parents being complacent is a good point. I have to mull that around in my noggin. Fair enough. Thank you.

I am also open to suggestions.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:07 AM   #55
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

This is convenient
To envision some dark cabal that exists with nefarious purposes which include harvesting fear-infused adrenaline certainly is easier to stomach than the simple fact that a lot of people are shit people and they like to fuck and torture kids.
Because there’s got to be something else they derive other than simple pleasure from feeling power over others.
There isn’t. That’s all it is
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #56
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Not going to lie, at 1st glance/read @Destroyer response read off as a topical verse per our discussion on the audio mag LOL.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:12 AM   #57
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
This is convenient
To envision some dark cabal that exists with nefarious purposes which include harvesting fear-infused adrenaline certainly is easier to stomach than the simple fact that a lot of people are shit people and they like to fuck and torture kids.
Because there’s got to be something else they derive other than simple pleasure from feeling power over others.
There isn’t. That’s all it is
That is not what I am saying. I am merely adding another reason of why it happens potentially jude, Fair?
Old 09-25-2018, 10:14 AM   #58
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I don’t know
Does it matter why it happens?
It happens and we should make efforts to stop it from happening
Regardless of the reasons
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:24 AM   #59
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

This is a good thread
Old 09-25-2018, 12:15 PM   #60
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I don’t know
Does it matter why it happens?
It happens and we should make efforts to stop it from happening
Regardless of the reasons
That is a fair point. So now....

where do we go from here? I am serious. I am at the stage of education right now.

if only there was a way we could all start acting mature and mobilizing together and putting our minds together.

Tags
bags sux now, eat shit libtards, nc 'braintrust', ncgs need they live glasses, no fair no fair - pet cemetery, obstinacy, score is bags alias