Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Old 08-22-2018, 05:01 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 10 MAG: THE WAIT IS NOW OVER

Introduction

Oy! Hey loves, whee-uh bock a-gain with the 1-2 Ponch Week noine maaahgazeen. Oy am delighted to bring to you this fantastic holiday special, inspired by our good friend Blue Bayou. American: Some if you may know him as a legend, and some of you may know him as the poor mans Barcotic. Well folks, he has dropped one helluva punch last week that I feel needs some special recognition. BECAUSE SOME OF YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE WORDPLAY. So without further Uh do.

Interview between Plot & Big Bolo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot
Interview with Big Bolo

Big Bolo:
Lol wtf is this? We pen pals now? Big bolo is me, fuck kind of interview is this? I battled on SOHH years ago for about 2 years, never anyone huge there plus it was more news and audio heads there...but seriously horrible first question...
Have you, Plot been around that long? straight through? Or off and on?

Plot:
I been here since RapFlava fell off the internet that was the site I started on and it fell apart around 2010 or so.. This is where so of the survivors immigrated to. This site is like an extension of Braggin Writes and is kind of connected to Rap Battles, like that site is Sherbyville or something. This is just something we can do for the mag. Tell me what do you thing makes a good 1-2 punch?

Big Bolo:
Well apparently a lot has changed since I've done this, first I noticed that the bars and verses are all around much shorter than they used to be...kind of simplifying it and making it hit more crisp like. Which I get why it has changed just about adapting, I'll catch on...but for now what makes a good punch? I guess I just don't know quite yet but really it's everyone's preference its just about getting as close to a overall general preference. That was a better question....Who's your top 5 in the league? Basically, Who should I be worried about when I make it to the playoffs?

Plot:
Okay so Blue is a problem if he sticks to wps and isnt obscure.
I think Cash is a serious threat, as is Pinot if he comes back in.
Bodysnatcher/Jabari/Dynamix are all kinda new to NC to me and
seem to have a great handle on the mechanics and slang?
So that would be my top 5 current threats.
What is SOHH? Did any good heads text there?

Big Bolo:
Oh word blue? The dude that did a roll out the ring move? on a standing 10 count?
I'll be in the HOF before Bayou cuz Ja Bar E...quivalent to what he did to ur head, mount!

SOHH was just a small forum, the site is still up but couldn't find the forum, I can't really think of any names though honestly, its been so long and again the text battling scene wasn't the most popular subject...I'm surprised you never at least heard of it. I went there for news and discussion and did a little bit of battling.

ANYWAYS.....Did that Cashius vs Flow battle make you feel as gross as ever, I showered after I read it....Also why do you think this league stops? Wouldn't it benefit activity if it just ran constantly? Every 12 weeks you get a new mod option, or keep the same...what's your thoughts on that??

Plot:
I guess it's because they like to give people accomps here, mods come and go some are alright some are incredibley shit. I think Zelphs doing a good job though. The NBL should be kicking off pretty soon aree you going to jump in there Bolo?

Big Bolo:
Yeah seems like a good dude, NBL? Yeah I signed up, just saw Hush saying that he might not do it now. Idk But yeah I'm down to get a battle in, and start taking out some big names. I hope if Hush doesn't someone will.

What's with all the alias accounts, its hard to keep up with some of them, like this big baby dude, for sure a troll right? You find this site as entertaining as I do?

Plot:
Lol yeah man, the trolls on this site are hilarious. Alot of suss names floating around. Alright Bolo I guess this ends the interview thanks for participating. Usually to battle here in the NBL you need to provide a short essay on your views on hiphop so if you just want to quickly tell me some of your influences I'll include it here as you seem like a cool guy. Peace

Big Bolo:
Lol @ "need to" But yeah man all underground for me, 2Pac and biggie always going to be the best to me, no matter what. Other than that never listen to the radio and been hated this pop shit since the hot boyz did "bling bling" probably before that but yeah. Thanks for thinking of me for this amazing interview.

Battle Reviews

LR: BodySnatcher (4-3) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (4-3)

Yooo this was a fire ass battle right here. Both brought great concepts to the table that were done effectively, and the creativity was on point for both participants. Chyeah had a line about Trident gum that was tied in with greek gods and ancient Roman civilization. BodySnatcher had a punch about digging out your bitches walls like el chapo which was dope and ended up grabbing the win for him. BodySnatcher took this one home.

LR: Jabari Black (5-2) vs. Knucklehead (0-0)

This here was a cool battle, unfortunately both guys dropped pretty damn late so only a total of 6 votes were generated but I don’t think it mattered because the voters seemed JB the unanimous winner at 6-0. Jabari had a nice wolverine line that was smooth and hit nicely. Knuck had a good line too but there’s been a lot of black nameplay flips on Jabari already and it took away some impact. Jabari won this one, good job guys.

LR: bleak (5-2) vs. Killing Spree (4-3)

Well.....bleak dropped something about carnival rides and carousel horses lmao I appreciate the attempt but it didn’t work out bro. Killing Spree had something called bieksa which isn’t even a word because I just typed it out in Microsoft word and the red squiggly line appeared sooo. What’s up with this battle frfr? Lol you guys are both good when you want to be but this was soft. KS ended up winning here.

LR: Flow (6-3) vs. DynamiCz (2-3)

DynamiCz had a nice tommy flip on the show Power and it hit pretty well. Tommy pop like Tony Teresa, good shit. Flow on the other hand acted like he didn’t care and dropped a super light bar about dyna spitting concepts from the AOL dile up connection and it was just bad. DynamiCz definitely won this one with some ease.

LR: Blue Bayou (8-1) vs. Diablo 2-0

This was a cool battle here, both dropped nice concepts but only one was done pretty good. Blue had a dope line about dancing with the devil immoral technique song and the fans seemed to love it. Diablo had a cool concept but failed to execute the bar with impact. Blue came up with the win here. Props to both, especially blue because he’s been feeling a little blue like a small penis.

Destroyer (5-3) vs. Plot (4-3)

Lol this shit was pathetic. Des started crying super early about who knows what, oh wait we do know what, he started crying about people voting against him “wowwww who knew?!” Poor Plot, dropping a nice bar and then Des gonna go ahead and ruin another battle just so he wouldn’t take the complete L. Plot Wins lol.

DMS (3-1) vs. Ghost1 (2-3)

Cool battle here, both dropped fairly early which is always appreciated and a lot of votes came in because of that. See the benefits of dropping early guys? Ugh. Anyways, Ghost dropped a pretty cool line about DMS’ drunken father that people seemed to like, and DMS dropped a hot hunk of dog shit. Nah his bar was just very wordy and long winded. DMS gotta work on shortening your bars and getting to the point, you definitely have some cool concepts - you just gotta make your punches complete.

Twodrop (3-4) vs. MMLP (2-3)

Pretty good battle between these two guys. MMLP came to work with a solid personal about screenshots, and Twodrop came with a bit of an obscure concept but was pretty good when you researched what a Triple Dike was lol sheesh. This was a close battle in the end and really just boiled down to voters preference. The majority decided that Twodrop came with that good good and elected him the winner of the battle. Good job guys, props on showing and voting on battles as well.

Chyeahhh!!! (4-4) vs. Killing Spree (5-3)

I personally wasn’t the biggest fan of this battle, I thought both guys dropped a little below average considering their skill levels. Chyeah posted a bar about Master P’s brother silk the shocker that seemed to get the majority of votes. Killing Spree had what I THINK was a decent concept but I’m not sure, the wording there felt very rushed and not too clean. People gave KS a pretty hard time and kindly handed the win over to Chyeah.

Contenders Match: Jabari Black (6-2) vs. Barcotic (5-2)

Lmao great fuckin battle right here guys. Jabari had a pretty dope punch that was creative and worded nice. Execution on point etc, good shit. Barcotic on the other hand...lol. The punch didn’t suck but the pronouncitation was all the way fucked up. Either way, before I even fuckin opened the thread for votes he was in there crying and swaying up a storm. Nothing new. But it’s a shame because I was rooting for him to champ this. Oh well. Jabari won it.

Champ Match: Blue Bayou (9-1) vs. Flow (6-4)

Now now, there there, aside from all the crying and whatever, people thought that Blue came with a dope punch. Excuse me for not knowing what a Christmas cracker is and how it ties in as a gun bar lol I’m not a Brit. Aside from that, this was a cool battle and definitely entertaining. Flow had a bar about crying on ones shoulder once you receive a loss, and most people just weren’t feeling it. Flow is my boy, and we always talkin, but this was a rather weak showing bro. All crackers aside, Blues bar about holiday treats was pretty good when you do your research, extensive fuckin research. Good showing and props for always voting on other battles and being on time. Blue won it and remains our current champion.

LR: Jabari Black (7-2) vs. Flow (6-5)

Ok let’s stop the bullshit for a second, it’s no secret that flows been dropping pretty damn weak lately. Wtf is up with that? The last fire verse I seen from you was against Ryno in the SC, you been slacking bro. In this battle Flow dropped a bar about hitting JB with a drum two times and beat him up with a pistol then someone’s gonna come to the scene and scream “BA dum ping!” Yeah gtfoh with that shit lmao. JB had a cool line as per usual, he’s been on his damn game ever since the BAL and he shows no signs of slowing down. He dropped a cool line that was done great and had all the right tie ins, good shit.

LR: Destroyer (5-4) vs. DynamiCz (3-3)

Good showing by both participants here, Des had a bar about female birth control and diaphragms. Yeah sure “Ima put a round in this pussy, he won’t see kids in this life like a diaphragm.” Yeah great line fagit, not. DynamiCz got robbed af here, he had a nice bar about smoke withdrawal and nicoderm patches and it hit well imo. But hey people always gonna vote for the best swayer soooo Des won it.

MMLP (2-4) vs. Ryno (1-3)

Close battle here man such a close one with so closing, Ryno won it.

Big Bolo (1-0) vs. Dynomight (0-0)

Cool battle here, both dropped good material that was mention worthy but Dynomight ended up snuggling the win from big Bono’s alms.

Flow (6-6) vs. Cashius (5-2)

Both these niggas had some gay ass punches and I regret even clicking on the thread. Ugh wtf guys. Both lose to me bt Cashius ended up winning.

BodySnatcher (6-3) vs. Killing Spree (6-4)

BodySnatcher vs. Killing Spree. What a bar by both. BodySnatcher! Got sticks on your back - those are body scratchers! Stupid dingus, dropped too much on a Knick for the first pick - Porzingus. Killing Spree! Type of nigga to force a shit concept willingly, Jesus you’re killing me. BodySnatcher won it. Props to both.

Contenders Match: Plot (5-4) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (5-5)

Good battle for Chyeah, he dropped a nice bar that got props from the fans. Plot blew it, I had placed all my monies on plot but he fuckin blew it like a stuffy nose. Hot damn bro. Chyeah won and becomes a McDonalds chicken contender.

Champ Match: Blue Bayou (12-1) vs. Jabari Black (9-2)

Cool battle, Jabari dropped heat and was crowned the winner. Blue dropped a controversial line - Jerry springer. Who’s saqwuille griffin? Fuckin step son of Blake griffin merged with Shaquille O’Neal? Jabawalkie had a nice line abaout giving him the pound like a milkshake. Nice. Jabari is the new champ!

Predictions

Champ Match: Jabari Black (11-2) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (6-6)

This battle is already open for votes so I won’t comment on it much. Both dropped some hot material and I’m eager for an outcome. Truly eager for an outcome.

Contenders Match: BodySnatcher (8-3) vs. Twodrop (5-5)

This has potential to be a really good battle. BodySnatcher just won the BAL and closed out on some super dope shit, props for that bro. Twodrop is a continuously elevating textcee and had surprised many before with beating dope people so it’s definitely a possibility here. I hope this is a good matchup, I’m gonna very slightly lean towards BodySnatcher here and say....BodySnatcher 70/30

Cashius (6-2) vs. Killing Spree (7-5)

Cashius really gets on my last fuckin nerve and if it were up to me I’d never review his battles or even give him the time of day at all, but if you battle here then you expect shit to happen and well here I am writing you all a fuckin mag on my day off. Cashius is a true piece of shit who is lazy and doesn’t vote on anything unless he needs to sway votes his way, that is literally the only time he decides to drop some dog shit lazy votes. I don’t respect people who don’t vote. For example, Cashius, King Karaoke, Diode, ill nik-A, Infiltrate, and sometimes Destroyer. Omg and what do all these people have in common? They’re old fagits who think that they’re too good to dish out votes, and their posts are soooo holy - only nobody deserves them. Foh lol. Killing Spree 55/45

Amen (3-2) vs. DynamiCz (4-5)

This should be a super dope battle here, they’ve been going at it with each other for the past couple of days and some bad blood has been brewing. Can’t wait to see what Amen drops and I can’t wait to see how DynamiCz beats him to death with a stick. DynamiCz 60/40

MMLP (2-5) vs. Big Bolo (1-2)

MMLP is a cool guy and definitely has all of my respect to come here every week and participate in a battle field where he’s not too familiar with. MMLP is also a consistent voter and has never no showed. Good stuff bro, win some battles because you deserve a playoff spot. Bolo is a cool guy and I think he has mad potential to be super dope. He’s already dropped some good material, but he’s had a pretty tough schedule thus far. I think Big Bolo will take this one based off talent. Big Bolo 55/45

Witty (2-0) vs. Dynomight (1-0)

Witty had always been a pretty decent text battler in my eyes, he just rarely gets the itch to come battle. Only thing is, when he does get that itch, he’s always able to put on a show for us. Dynomight is clearly an Ali A’s who’s experienced in battling but I can’t put my finger on who it is. Actually I think it maybe be Junto or joog. I think Dynomight will win it here. Dynomight 55/45

Flow (6-8) vs. Plot (5-5)

This has potential to be a great one. Both guys have their moments of dopeness and can also have their moments where they end up dropping something quite disappointing. Which one will they be this week? Find out next time on, “I think Plot will Win!”. Plot 55/45

John Dillinger (0-1) vs. bleak (5-4)

This was a last min battle, I was personally supposed to battle John but I didn’t want to so I volunteered bleak to do it. John is a good battler and I’m eager to see what he can do in the weeks we have left here. Bleak has what it takes to be nice with it but we all have those periods where we just can’t think of anything worth a damn shit so I feel you on that bleak, I’m on the same bote. bleak 55/45

DMS (4-2) vs. Viper (4-1)

I’m beginning to think that DMS is just a shit troll based on the shit he drops and the quality of votes he leaves. Half of his shit never counts when he votes, and his bars aren’t good. I thought he had potential when he beat Lenox in the SC but I was wrong. Viper is coming off a nice showing in the LR battle against chyeah and I wanna see if he can repeat the nice win. Viper 60/40

Top Punches by Jabari Black

***5***
Jabari Black (vs DynamiCz *LR*)
If yo ass try to catch wreck, this choppa will leave ya whole set stretch/
Or whip the four five...n slide on em with the ‘two digits’ like a Tech Deck/

***4***
Chyeahhh (Vs Plot)
Yah death will be an open N’ shut case, think DVD’s when I’m blowing the nina
Front, and get extended clips, run, yah back disc will get all the bonus features

***3***
Blue Bayou (vs Hush *LR*)
parentless faggot, i'll buck shots that will rock ur eyes..
i was born to Endorphins. & those wont be the only thing Firing as i watch you die

***2***
Jabari Black (vs Flow *LR*)
I’m not for play. We can scrap, bitch - fuck letting the chopper spray/
Wrong word and you’ll get slammed over a foul line...you gon need a Dr. J/

***1***
BodySnatcher (Vs Killing Spree)
Riding slow w/a chopper. U’ll get round after round like a bar hopper
This was a drive-by...till I hopped out & lit up ur roof like a delivery car topper

***Honorable Mention***

DynamiCz (vs Jabari Black *LR*)
Check the impact! Right Jab, then Ken Shamrock grapple on black
No seafood exact...I'll have legs crackin in a building like Joe's Crab Shack

Hush (vs Blue Bayou *LR*)
Ya wife a ugly hooker so I ain't paying for the head
she a butter face...which make sense cuz she spread it for the bread

Man or Woman?

The first person to make all the correct guesses gets $20.00 via PayPal or Venmo.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Number 7

Number 8

Number 9

Number 10

Outro

Here you guys go, as I’m sure you all know - people get busy and gotta drop what they have Time fore. I think I got all caught up with reviews and shit but lmk if I’m missing your battle and I’ll be sure to add it in with a smile. Playoff sign ups will be posted next week so be on the lookout for that. The top 16 who sign in for it will be selected and battles with go by seeding 1-16. HMU for any questions or concerns unless you’re a brit then idgaf.

Last edited by For Battling; 08-22-2018 at 06:50 PM.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:01 PM   #2
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @Orc @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts @BodySnatcher
Old 08-22-2018, 05:44 PM   #3
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

To think I actually explained it to you multiple times too, and your still referring to cookies, and food, and the queen of England or whatever you rambled on about haha

Anyways, there was no wordplay in the bar sooooo, fail. I got about 3 mins into the video and I had to stop, it was too painful....

And no shaquem griffen isnt Jerry Springer lmao

This whole thing was really funny throughout.... but in a it's really funny bcuz its so sad kind of way
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:46 PM   #4
For Battling

Thank you

Now since you fagits love dropping gay punches and fucking each other in sundresses, please respond with the 1-10 man or woman answers.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:47 PM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Video was funny lmao. Props to Jabari for his bit. Zelph you retarded as fuck tho
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:51 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Thank you

Now since you fagits love dropping gay punches and fucking each other in sundresses, please respond with the 1-10 man or woman answers.
I dont understand the former part of this post
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:52 PM   #7
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
I dont understand the former part of this post
Former what?

I said thank you for th feed lol
Old 08-22-2018, 06:06 PM   #8
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

smh
Old 08-22-2018, 06:11 PM   #9
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

That drums shit was fresh. I promise to make generic stuff from now on that people will vote for. Sorry for mixing it up last few weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:15 PM   #10
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

dope magazine my G

pic 7 has me dead
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:18 PM   #11
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
That drums shit was fresh. I promise to make generic stuff from now on that people will vote for. Sorry for mixing it up last few weeks.
All good bro we just wanna read some BARZ
Old 08-22-2018, 06:23 PM   #12
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
dope magazine my G

pic 7 has me dead
Thanks fam

Care to test your judgement skills on guessing 1-10?
Old 08-22-2018, 06:30 PM   #13
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

It looks like they touched a hot iron under ur nose

U literally look like the inquisition interrogated you in witch trials
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:30 PM   #14
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks fam

Care to test your judgement skills on guessing 1-10?
trick question, they’re all dudes
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:32 PM   #15
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
trick question, they’re all dudes
Ahhh but they aren’t! Test your luck!
Old 08-22-2018, 06:33 PM   #16
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
It looks like they touched a hot iron under ur nose

U literally look like the inquisition interrogated you in witch trials
You’re a 30 something year old gay nigga w a gay lisp and feminine ass gestures lmao you’re moist af
Old 08-22-2018, 06:34 PM   #17
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

With all those destrimental life qualities thank god I have two proper lips
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:34 PM   #18
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Give me some people I can have some ammo on and I'll brutalise them. But plot. Like plot man. Wtf. An plot judged to win. Who even is plot. Oi @Plot who even are you faggot.
Quote:
Old 08-22-2018, 06:34 PM   #19
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Give me some people I can have some ammo on and I'll brutalise them. But plot. Like plot man. Wtf. An plot judged to win. Who even is plot. Oi @Plot who even are you faggot.
Quote:
Old 08-22-2018, 06:38 PM   #20
For Battling

I guess when you don’t have a dad this is the turnout lol and you take care of another dudes baby by a girl who’s only with you cause you the only one who’d take it th next step from just smashing then dippin

I bet you’re jusssst like your mother lol

Tags
imagine