Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-18-2015, 10:27 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Shadow Boxing pt 1. Pre-Mag/Competitor Breakdown/Rules

Intro

Shadow boxing. The concept is simple, you vs you. Mastering your art in its simplest form. It's that idea that birthed the Shadow Boxing tournament on the original Netcees.com. Allen Knight reached the finals against I don't fucking remember and bottom line is that shit don't matter. The format returns. A format never before done because motherfuxkers ain't smart like me b. Facts. The differences here are mainly on my end. You as a battler do what you do best. Write battle verses. The best battle verses you can come up with. 12 line rounds. Short and to the point so leave your filler bullshit and nameplays at home. Fuck your personals because chances are we all heard it before. This is why when you won't know your opponent. Why should it matter? Stop catering your verse to what you percieve your opponents skill level to be. Stop half assing in round1. None of that will work here. You guys send me the verses and I release the battles as I choose in the order I choose. Why? Because I'm fucking rich and bored ok, thats why. So basically the battles will come out 1 by 1, and voting will be rewarded, same as I reward the people who get the verses in the earliest. I appreciate ya'll man, and I respect each and every one of you for joining me on this adventure. Karma is real, and dreams do come true. Now let's have some dope fucking battles. Did I mention I'm David Lama the Dhalli Lama and Jeffrey Dhama off a oz of marijuana? Stop reading this. Fuck you.

Who's Who? (read it all asshole)

Strikta
Strik is my nigga, one of my favs to read. Be it posting or verses Strik always bring it. Nobody thinks like this dude, so he def gonna bring angles no one else has before him. Dude is one of the longest running active txt heads and is always in the running to win any battle he's in. Drank bleach before.

Bags
The discussion board bully himself, Anthony Colavito NC HOF'er and dedicated troll. Not really on his shit with the punchlines like he used to be, but dude is mean and angry.. these are the two main qualities needed in a txt champion. I think dude has been out of his groove and if he can find it in this tournament it would really piss alot of people off. Supposed to have had a banishment match with Muffin but it didn't go down. Maybe they will meet in the Shadow Boxing arena.

Destroyer
Big Tim Grady been shady. EmpathE been a g. Destroyer is our resident senior citizen. Shaking his fist on your digital lawn yelling get off my grass.. shit is his grass is text battles and bad votes. Des can really good with personals as well as getting the most out of his concepts. His worst enemy may be the mental breakdown he is susceptible to after 3 votes go against him. LOL my nigga.

King Karaoke
Kara is one of the coolest dudes on this site IMHO. No clue why he gets so much hate on this site. I think its cause he's really dope and don't play politics. Dude is sharp at creating the hardest current event punches and really mastered the style of "discussion board" punches. Always enjoy dudes verses. Don't think I was ever able to beat him either. Not even on the original Netcees.

Sn00p
German engineering is my SHIT!. Yo Sn00p your people are just better at making stuff. Everything. This is why this man has mastered a second language just to kick ass in txt. Champion of the NBL. Nuff said.

murda sho
Sho another one of my favs to read, and overall one of the cooler cats on the site Dude is never on no bullshit, and just writes his bars. GUN BARS.. my kinda shit. I fucking love that URL street style b. So as a preference I just fuck with Sho. Been fucking with him since illesty. Should be a fav to go far.

$eth_$crilla
Honestly I always slept on Knuck as a writer, maybe because I only saw him as a longbar cat.. and I was close minded to that style when I was texting. After reading some verse recently I see that Knuck is creative as fuck, and always able to bring new concepts to his battles. I think he is still finding his footing on the new wave, but he has a veterans mind and that alone can be a grave advantage.

Tic
Tic has certainly been putting his work in and I see this as his big chance to really cement his foot in the top tier. To me a strong run in this tournament can show that Tics showing in the Key Grand Prix was not a fluke and he is a headliner. I would not be suprised if this is the moment he stakes his claim, at this point its not even a question of if but when.

Cred
The only chiraq txt savage breathing, with a extendo on his keyboard. Cred another street cat who will bring the gun bars and more "hood" angles. That's my shit. Sometimes Cred is overly simple or generic which can hurt him, but the more generic bars may play to his strength seeing the type of tourney this is. Definetly a wild card imo.

Dre
Amen aka Glossy Lips another cat who gets TONS of discussion board heat, some of it deserved some of it no so much. Now going as Dre, dude has been on a name change rampage since I saw him first post on RipB. I have read hot shit from him more so than not and think he can catch some big names sleeping if he brings the best he can.

Muffy
Dremcrom Muff. Damn. Muff used to be a BIG DOG yo. lmao. Dohpe allumni and shit. Back when txt had tons (like 8) of active (not really but eh kinda) sites and people cared about texted (cheated alot). Anyway. Muff was one of them niggas man. Like when NWO was the shit. before that red and black shit.. Muff would of been like fucking Scott Norton of somebody. Like not a legit boss. But he was a badass and you thought he was cool. Now Muff is like. He's like fucking Scott Norton without the NWO. lol. Nah Muff can battle tho. NC broke his mind. Seems Smack White and URL.tv put it back together. Muff bro. Log off asap, u can do it b. A better life is out there. But if not you better champ this shit. Cuz if you don't I'm fucking up what little you get left. Plus u ugly.

Paradigm
Para was a pretty well respected and reputed battler on the old NC. He had all the accolades and shiny badges that come with being a longbar veteran from tons of three letter acroynm sites I never heard of lol. Nah but Para always dropped dope when I peeped him. Haven't read anything from dude inawhile but I remember the name, so that means he can put in work.

Wanderer
Looks familiar. But I can't really speak with knowledge on this guy. I know he is a legit active battler and may even be a name change of someone I am familiar with. I will make it my business to learn more about you bro. Next time I will have something better to say. That is if you show.

Artificial
Keeping it real, Art is kinda just a troll who text a bit back on the FrontLines of RipB. He a can be effective (read annoying) and seems to be good at pissing people off. I truly dont recall how that transfers into txt skill. He could be amazing or he could get bodied rnd 1. LOL I'm honestly interested to see how this plays out.

Infiltration
Looks like a alias to me. Came out of no where to solely sign up for this it would seem. Might be a legit "new member" lmao. Yeah fucking right. Wadup Shank McCoy. Still biting? ( I don't know this is him, I'm fucking around) But yo, if you know show we going to run the IP check on you bro, then I'm going to ban all your other names from anything I'm involved with ( if your a alias) Whatever. Show, be dope. Vote.

Unfukwitable
Name been around the site for awhile. Honestly I don't know dude. BUT I saw him drop a line this week in a 1-2 league at another dead ass faggot site (why waste your time there?) anyway. Line he dropped was nice and I was impressed. Will keep my eye on you bruh.

Greed
Greed is the fucking man right now because he got his verse in before I even got that mag done. That hunger alone should have people thinking twice about fucking with dude. I'm pretty sure this is Pryde and not Aero. But I got confused when they swapped the ________ account. Regardless @Greed I will let you choose if you want +2 votes, a bye into next round, or to choose your opponent this round. Let me know b.

Mr. J
Mr. J been one of my low key fav poster for a few weeks at least now. Dude has a sharp mind and always knows what to say. I know he is a NCOG from the first first site. I haven't read anything lately but it seems he has the fire to step back in the ring and I'm sure he knows what needs to be done. If this is who I'm thinking he won't bring the same cookie cutter style many do, which is a plus in my book.

Alpo the Alpha
Chyeeah will champ a tournament on this site when the world ends. Ironically he keeps predicting the apocalypse and him champing a tournament. Negrodamus say both are equally likely. If you no show this tournament your chin will grow tenfold cracking the earths mantle and finally bringing your false prophiesies to life. He loves canned goods, x file re runs, and collecting water as test tubes threw his formulative teenage yrs. If fallout 3 was real life he would be the biggest faggot to ever life it. Fuck you bro. Jk gluck. Dont noshow cuz someone gave up there spot for you.

Maximus
Max might be a Newbie Tourney winner? Is this the guy I'm thinking of? If not he is a different cat who is also above average and could be a threat if he puts the right verse together. If you are neither of these dudes my bad man, it is hard to keep track of everyone but I will make an effort if you put the effort to battle and vote.

Killing Spree
Spree one of the newer generation of cats, and by new I don't mean "new new" I just mean not yet battle tested against the higher echelons of battlers. I could be wrong, because I can only speak for what I have read with my own eyes. I know Spree can come dope because I remember being suprised by things he wrote in the past.. hopefully he continues to open eyes and focuses he battling energies here where the talent is strongest.

Witty
I don't know Witty to be so much of a battler, but with that said everytime he has agreed to pinkslip battle someone he showed. And he brought fire. I honestly think he banished a few niggas, or at least won the agreed battles. Witty originally wanted to be a alternate battler, but I hope he gives his full effort here because I think as a "topicalist" hes a better battler than alot of "battlers".

Allen Knight
If anyone has any claim to the Shadow Boxing throne it is prolly Allen Knight. When he isnt writing angry paragraphs about how he will powerbomb you into a shark tank of sharpened chicken bones he is writing some pretty graphic battle verses. Almost made it to the grand finale of the OG Shadow Boxing before it crashed under the weight of not give afucks. Can history repeat itself? Allen going to have to put it all in to get back to the mountain top.

WTF@how dope Future new mixtape is
WTF@this rat faced nigga stabbing his father tho
WTF@ya'll bringing the warthog back for a 86 post in 2 hrs rampage of sad
WTF@that Batman Arkham Knight game coming out on tuesday
WTF@Lebron losing like that lmaolmaolmao
WTF@Calicoe vs Pat Stay damn pat got bitched lol KOTDsucks
WTF@txt feeling fun again
WTF@rb deader than ever RipB amirite? fuck them niggas
WTF@dude shooting up that church man some ppl sick af
WTF@me being here 8 yrs later still fucking with this txt shit
WTF@Sharp stepping up and becoming the new David Lama
WTF@most of the new guys being like WTF David who?
WTF@how good Friendlys frozen section ice cream sundaes are

Outro
That's it my nggas. No funny fonts, no colors, no fucking big size letters and all that fuck shit. No hot bitches, no funny youtube videos, no link to a embarassing pic of one of the hideous vermin who post here (lmao stabdemmik tho) just back to basics man. Back to insults and votes. Back to the best standing over the fallen field of competitors. Lets have fun.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:34 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

it has come to my attention PMs are giving some ppl trouble

if this is an issue for you tag me and we will work out a way for your verse to safely and covertly be transferred to me
Old 06-18-2015, 10:35 PM   #3
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Dope lil breakdowns.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:38 PM   #4
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit fam.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:43 PM   #5
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Read the mag? Great! Posted in this thread? AWESOME!!!

Now vote on the first battle!!!

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...050#post493050

or I'll fucking neg you =)
Old 06-18-2015, 10:52 PM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit man

Much respect for keeping these new tourneys going

Repped
Old 06-18-2015, 10:55 PM   #7
Public Enema
Detained

Accomplishments
- Lifetime Faggot Award

Champed
- Jizz Eaters VII
- Can't go Night Night
- Can't go Night Night 2

Public Enema Public Enema Public Enema Public Enema Public Enema Public Enema Public Enema Public Enema Public Enema Public Enema Public Enema

Lol. I enjoyed it

Btw I'm pretty

I'm still up on the poll 1-0 nihga even tho it was a fgt that voted

lmao

Last edited by Public Enema; 06-18-2015 at 10:59 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:58 PM   #8
Victor

Victor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enema View Post
Lol. I enjoyed it

Btw I'm pretty

I'm still up on the poll 1-0 nihga even tho it was a fgt that voted

Lmao!
Lol
Old 06-18-2015, 11:44 PM   #9
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I'll vote when I get on my laptop shortly.
@Hush

Am I in this tourney bro?
Old 06-18-2015, 11:48 PM   #10
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
I'll vote when I get on my laptop shortly.
@Hush

Am I in this tourney bro?
Yeah, I told you your in.

Edit u in now.
Old 06-18-2015, 11:56 PM   #11
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Woord. Gotcha homie.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:05 AM   #12
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

nicely done, I shall have my verse in real soon.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:10 AM   #13
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

dope and respect.
Old 06-19-2015, 03:39 AM   #14
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Let me get that bye @Hush
Old 06-19-2015, 04:17 AM   #15
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Dope mag! Nice work @Hush
Old 06-19-2015, 05:53 AM   #16
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

dope.

them breakdowns killed me, tho.

you a funny nigga.
Old 06-19-2015, 06:31 AM   #17
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol muff breakdown tho

Gone

Nice intro mag
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 06-19-2015, 06:45 AM   #18
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

this is a dope mag. props
Old 06-19-2015, 07:07 AM   #19
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

you really out in Germany, tho? @Sn00p

that's whats up. trying to take my next vacation out there. heard the bitches are fly.
Old 06-19-2015, 07:13 AM   #20
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre View Post
you really out in Germany, tho? @Sn00p

that's whats up. trying to take my next vacation out there. heard the bitches are fly.
yea. 2nd language txtcees represent!

& word, they are. where are u tryna go?