Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season VIII > NBL Season 8 Office

User Tag List

Old 04-22-2015, 11:34 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Week 3 Mag

Netcees Battle League
Week 3

State of the Text Address
[Introduction]

...this is text?

Yes, my NCG's, you are not mistaken. Standing tall in it's 7th season, the Netcees Battle League has hit seemingly hit every high and low on it's tumultuous journey to the present day.

How and why has it lasted so long? Well, if you're with us today, like it or not text battling is one of your most persistent hobbies...a quick three year hiatus here, a new girlfriend there, dodging a bet made to another member whilst still actively participating in fantasy football for old times sake, the small stretches where work takes over and you forget all about this corner of the internet- you always seem to find your way back to the Great Lime Green in the Sky.

Netcees remains one of the most competitive writing sites on the net, bar none. Whether the site's longevity is due to its tight knit community, the addictive personalities of its members, the draw of the elite tier talent that always gathers here- or all of these in combination: the NBL is in it for the long haul.

So these magazines are designed to give you a chance to reflect on the past, to feel inspired to compete again, to skip everything in the magazine except the parts where your name is so you can read about yourself. And that's exactly the point-
we do it for you guys goddamnit.

If you build it, they will come. And we're building it back up bitches.

[Reviews]

Mutilate vs Allen Knight
Allen Knight wins 4-0
Cool battle but Mutilate just did not have consistency for 16 lines here. He started off alright but used 3 straight knight nameflips which took a lot away from his verse. His flips also had some mad iffy moments but wasn't awful. Allen didn't bring anything amazing but had consistency. Some good generic flips like his Dollhouse line were about all he needed to take it. Mutilate did alright and has workable wording, but needs to come up with fresher flips if he wants to compete on a higher level. Allen isn't really lacking in anything but motivation, he needs either a beef he's invested in or a title/champed to push him into his best quality drops.

Greed vs Defiant
Defiant wins by Noshow
@Greed surprised me with a noshow here. It looked and felt like Defiant knew he wasn't showing up cause his verse felt like more of a warmup for a real battle. He had the personal angles but no really refined execution. If Greed were actually around we probably woulda seen some everything come together nicely but this is the unfortunate reality of text.

jilti vs Shank
jilti wins by Noshow
After being caught biting in 2 consecutive battles on RB, Shank decided to just go awol from text. Rest assured if he ever does show back up I'll remind everyone. Jilti used the potential for personals pretty well, his SOS concept was slick and the saving the planet idea was worded well. On top of that his generic bars stung and it's safe to say this woulda been a lot for Shank to handle. For the 16 lines that went unmatched, jilti gets this week's noshow shine.

Dr Dog vs Knucklehead
Dr Dog wins by Noshow
tbh I'm glad split showed. I hate to say it but at this point @Knucklehead is a given noshow, which is a shame cause he dropped some dope verses in the heyday of 2.0 and seems to want to do more. But we got Dr Dog aka Split Eight aka Sharp Nine jr to show up with a solid keystyle that had some of the humor I remember him bring. The nameflip was a good hit and nothing really missed. He looks like he'll be actual competition for this league.

[No-Show Shine]

-jilti vs Shank Sinatra (NS)-

Shank pay Sharp for that dope bar or get held ransom for a fair amount
cuz SOS for borrowing fire, while smoke signals needed to find ur whereabouts
got aired out, how u also stole from hush & calefaction. nigga who next?
dont care if u take from metasin Orbital Fracture lines when i leave ur eye a huge mess
heard u and that tomato can @Allen Knight were in a super crew like team
guess white boarders combined forces in order to save the planet by recycling
habit of biting just to bark dawg, imagine this snitch if police ever question
he'd prolly sing like Acquire, til all information is released to their possession
named after a weapon inmates make from utensils found in the kitchen
ironic cuz if he ever did a bid, we'd see Shank getting passed around in prison
knock everything down at ur crib kid, while poundin the hell out ya whore
u'll come home wondering Wire Rack out, and all the shelving on the floor
lost count of ur girls sex partners at a hundred thousand customers
cuz if i Adjusters up, we'll have to hire one just to figure out the numbers
was deep in the guts throbbing, ultrasound looked like dick w/ a heart
Torso far up her stomach u could C-Sections of it getting ripped apart

[Top Punches]

Allen Knight vs Mutilate
ur sluts a fat piece of shit & eatin's wreckin her bones
Cuz your Dollhouse cheeseburgers the size of fuckin replica homes

Shank vs.jilti
lost count of ur girls sex partners at a hundred thousand customers
cuz if i Adjusters up, we'll have to hire one just to figure out the numbers

Knucklehead vs.Dr Dog
speaking sincerely, your success- I mean it really just Varys,
cuz the last time the spotlight shined on Eunuch... season THREE of G.O.T. was still airing,

Defiant vs Greed
When I text im thinking punches, wording and if my flows shoddy
Your thought process in battle goes, 'oh please dont let me lose to another nobody'

Allen Knight vs. Mutilate
u suck wit bitches - awkward when it comes to bone
So if Allen taking a girl out.. It's her comfort zone

[Interview with Jilti]

Alright I'm here with one of this week's two contenders, jilti. Sup bro?

Everything is good Sharp, just all the media coverage from this contender match is crazy! Getting calls from all over the country and locally. Wait.. those are telemarketers, nevermind

What's your text history? Like, when did you get started and what brought you to here now?

got my start here. was a guest on this site for a couple of weeks and liked what i saw so became a member of DX. now i tell everyone to "suck it".

What do you do with yourself when you're not texting? Or are you just perpetually crafting dope barzzzz as you devote your life to being king of text?

I sit in my room all day long following around netcee newbies so i can relive my past through them. Oh wait.. thats @Allen Knight, my bad.

What do you think of your opponent? How do you think you'll do?

We battled before, have nothing but respect for him. ima knock him over the head with these bars then drag his bitch ass to the title match and throw his carcass in the middle as a peace offering

How do you think you'd fare against the reigning champ, @Cashius if you win this week?

the same way i fared in the BA championship

What do you think would help improve this league and/or battling in general at Netcees.org?

Cash prizes.

Who do you wanna see signed into the league? Anyone you'd rather not see?

I wanna see @SpookyDeep, @theMuzzl3, and..... jk
I wanne see @BROKE LESNAR, @King Karaoke, and @kami sign up

Thanks for doing this interview! As always I'll leave you the last word for any callouts/shoutouts/diatribes/monologues/limericks/epilogues/interpretive dances/bird calls/whatever.

Shouts to Sharp for always doing an excellent job. Shouts to @Blanco Bishop, @Camp Bell, and other cool dudes that aint here.
Also im looking forward to May 1st when Thanos suplexes the hell outta Hulk and says "puny god".

OUT.

NBL Season VI Spotlight: Aero vs. G0W
[Throwback Battle]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godofwar
lmao u wrote it tipsy

500 dollars said you sent yourself 100 pm's(no joking) creating lines, and fixing your verse

i can prove it you lying faggot
smh...

That's an invasion of privacy, my PMs you blatantly watched
If you're going to act like Big Brother start by being fatally shot
Moron killed by patrol, tried to pull heat from under his waist
A reach hasn't failed that bad since the Mets brothers embraced
What a fucking disgrace, and your mother's the freakiest hoe
way she cups balls she could champ beer pong weeks in a row
Lodged skeet in her throat and boy was she gladly surprised
While any chick seeing GOW jizz starts to do that to their eyes
Make your mom eat your girl's bloody box right on the table
dick sucking trout mouth will look like his after fight w/ Canelo
Accept that it's over, light a fire have your flesh set the aroma
You'll receive a 1st degree burn that matches the rejected diploma
failed school, his brother's dead this pale emo's used to despair
& seeing The Bully in Philly GOW packed his shit & moved to Bel Air
Check mythology Ares is the God of war you can look up now
Slow it down I just dissed you... Ares is the God of war like calm the fuck down
A glass of wine eases my mind then I say things you wont expect
Like why ask for thirty lines from someone you claim you don't respect?
& why'd you cheat to get accolades? The recent scandal's proof
I'm trying to paint a picture of what made Warhol; Campbell's Soup
I am the truth, net wide people say Aero's been GOAT for years
Your name doesn't ring a bell, it knocks quietly & leaves soaked in tears
Your site diss was pathetic you thought it was one of the strongest
You ended up with zero votes and your verse was one of the longest
I overhear shit talking - shatter your skeleton leave actual evidence
If you hear "I beg your pardon" then I'll be asking that of the president
I don't have any doubt, ya twig frame's what girls are laughing about
last time GOW was found with a dime was between the crack of a couch
You haven't been sober in years, so any ties with druggies sever it
So good luck and Godspeed, smack, tar & meth are drugs you'll never quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War
no karaoke or beyond votes

yep

you aint a chick magnet, so all that pimp talk is fuckin wrecked
before a bitch'd give aero head, she'd rather get one stuck in her head
and all your slick shit gets ignored, ur forgotten the minute u finish
the only time we ever seen you dominate a thread, is when he defended u in it
ur bars got a nerdy buzz, you should put more into your wording cus
every time you pick a write night, the results more of a joke then that tourney was
fight ur hardest n im barely scratched, ur a snitch on every path
ur the only one in your field, because they've always been known to carry rats
your career is ended son, over before that shit begun
it doesnt mean u was ever an apex, just because you had a kid with one
you act gay here, you aint straight youve just pretended good
cuz we all know aeros usually got his back bowed, somewhere on the end of wood
u used discussion for ur punches, created fake nonsense
just another karaoke rapper, getting props repeating other peoples content
see im really about that shit, you mustve forgot what a g was
the only reason uve ever compared to ron, is cuz you've got a rep like he does
u shouldnt disrespect bosses, watch how this vet flosses
im playing games on steam, while ur blowing that off over text losses
n dont act like u dont get upset, theres more then one witness clown
i mean your on here acting mad pussy, and im getting that at ur bitches house
you aint no jar head, your a homo who hasnt got heart yet
so anyone whose straight as an aero, is probably suckin dick as this bars read
in the trayvon post u threw threats, on some wreckless shit
but the only time ud ever fuck pancake up, is when you ruin breakfast kid
that site diss was garbage, ihh n rw gave you that
it showed me why ur called arrow, cuz when i pressed your buttons it made u collapse
you say ur a rich broker, why even fuck around with this guy
no matter how many times you deal with bonds, it wont bail you outta them lies
so wtf u want with me, u cry like a kid who just wanted seen
it isnt that we dont notice, its just that we'd rather give you one to leave

bye faggot
Outcome: G0W wins 6-4 amidst a flurry of controversy

[Interview with Defiant]

Alright I'm here with the other of this week's two contenders, Defiant. Sup bro?

Im good man, just trying to get nc active again. First time In ages I feel like battling and got some time and no ones here. Text died when llama left and gow put the final nail in the coffin. We finally got stability for the time in ages and its probably 2 late.

What's your text history? Like, when did you get started and what brought you to here now?

Started around 10 years ago on a site called shady soldiers, been on and off on all the big sites just got to nc when it more or less first started been active on and off throughout the years. I only really battle here so if I get bored of it I leave for 6 months plus or whatever

What do you do with yourself when you're not texting? Or are you just perpetually crafting dope barzzzz as you devote your life to being king of text?

im a carpenter, im living in australia at the moment going new zealand for a while in 2 weeks. It takes awhile to get to work now so I just mainly visiting the site when im travelling

What do you think of your opponent? How do you think you'll do?

he wants to go 30 bars so Ive already lost a bit of momentum to be honest. Il drop tho i dunno sometimes hes nice but he comes with alot of old shit that he doesnt get called on. It depends on who votes

How do you think you'd fare against the reigning champ, Cashius if you win this week?

one of the only dudes here I dont think ive battled, I might be wrong I dunno. Hes good and doesnt give off alot of personals so I usually struggle more against these kinda dudes but ill be motivated for sure when I beat @jilti

What do you think would help improve this league and/or battling in general at Netcees.org?

Tbh theres not alot more u guys can do, just gotta hope some of the older dudes help out and sign in, hopefully everyone else finds out about the site and signs in, its slowly getting better. Maybe it just needs us guys to just start some shit so people sign in

For anyone that doesn't know you, Defiant is the BA mod. Anything cooking for the BA in the near future to follow up that survivor tourney?

I pmed @Muff asking if wanted a ba title shot and he ignored me and made a thread for the pic title. No one seems to interested, I think it all starts with the nbl once this gets active everything else will

Who do you wanna see signed into the league? Anyone you'd rather not see?

anyone whos good and anyone who wants to improve really. That @mulitate guy isnt great but he drops and wants to improve. We need more people like that. I wanna face anyone ive never battled before or someone I havent beaten

Thanks for doing this interview! As always I'll leave you the last word for any callouts/shoutouts/whatever.

props to sharp and allen for keeping this going and the others still dropping jilti mulitate etc

[Around the Site]

Asides from yours truly getting back into modship, here's just a quick snapshot of what is going on in the other corners of the site:

Open Mic Magazine Slated for Upcoming Weekend
Due to be published some time later this week, the OM section will be getting a shot in the arm in the form of a cumulative magazine, making up for several months without a publication. It will be a joint production between several mods & members, including myself. Look out for exclusive writer interviews, opinion pieces, manpoetry, oodles of verse features, some prominent writer profiles & of course some throwbacks.

AOWL Playoffs Enters the Semifinals
The final four, competing after a brief leave due to an extended G0Wer outage, are- dead man, NYCSPITZ, UnbornBuddha, and Certain! Be sure to check out the battles, as this is still a seriously talent-packed bracket.

1-2 Punch League Starts Up Again
Moderated by Spoken and Destroyer, the NBL's Younger Brother continues its 2nd season.

Genocide is a Piss-Poor Father
Self-explanatory.

[Weekly Disc Beatdown]

Dancake off that Canadian Club & deli ham runoff simply gives our boy Geno that work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancake View Post
GUESS WHAT I DID ON 4/20? I BROKE MY 12TH COPY OF THE MARSHALL MATHERS LP IN HALF AND STABBED EACH SIDE INTO MY FOREHEAD BECAUSE IM FUCKING SATAN DUDE. WHILE YOU'RE OVER THERE BEING SPICOLI IM SUMMONING BEELZEBUB OR BEATLEJUICE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK AND PUTTING BATTERY ACID IN MY DAUGHTERS ACNE CREAM. YOU GOT TO TOUGHEN UP FAGGOT. THIS AINT NO GAME. *DRINKS A BUD LIGHT* *APPLIES TO WAL-MART SCHOOL* *CRASHES CAR INTO SEADADS SUBMARINE* *GETS ASSAULTED BY SEADAD* *SEADAD JOINS BRITISH ROYAL AIR FORCE* *MAKES 17 TOPICS ABOUT GOING TO JAIL* *DOESN'T GO TO JAIL* *DRINKS BUD LIGHT* THIS IS THE SINGLE GAYEST AND MOST BITCHMADE TOPIC ANYONE'S EVER FUCKING MADE DUDE. I ONCE LIVED DURING 4/20. NEVER AGAIN. I DONT EVEN HAVE THAT FUCKING DAY ON MY CALENDAR FAGGOT. IT GOES 4/18, 4/19, 4/21. THAT'S IT. I HAD A COURT DATE ON 4/20. DIDN'T SHOW BECAUSE THAT DAY DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST DUDE. I WAS SHOVING GHOST PEPPERS LACED WITH PCP UP MY ASS ON THE LAST NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AND EXISTING 4/20. *MAKES A TOPIC ABOUT THE LETTER 4*. FUCK YOU NIGGA.

[Predictions]

Amen 1-0 vs Muff 0-0

[Sharp]
Muff's battled the real Amen before but this is probably nothing he's ever experienced before. This Amen is definitely on the path to being one of my favorite joke NBL entrances and if he keeps it up I'm seeing the potential to champ... maybe... probably not tbh but I can believe. Muff is a definite vet presence in the league who suffers from the occasional rust issues, but definitely has bars and his own style. I think this could come down to being a comical battle but the question is will 'Amen' bring punches? If not Muff takes this one even with jabs. This battle has potential to be lolz though.

Muff: 65/35

[Split]
Despite the fact that Amen's entire verse was attacking the other Amen rather than his opponent, it was one of the more memorable verses I've read in a while. There's a lot to be said for satire- you can't really fight someone that isn't taking you seriously. Amen's bars (not Mutilate) have a lot of energy and style to them. As we all know, there's a lot more to battling than just calling the other dude a faggot x9.
In the other corner, Muff is creative and has carved out a style that is historically unlike most others on the site. Muff is semi-accomplished on this site, but hasn't gained the recognition that other writers of similar eras possess. This could be due to lack of resolve, but I doubt it's due to lack of potential.

Muff: 65/35

illergicreaxion 0-0 vs makajibbz 0-0

[Sharp]
I have no words here. I know nothing about either one except that makajibbz has posted most recently and tbh I'm not sure he'll be able to find the site again. Based on his bars in discussion, if illergic shows up he just has to drop competent punches and he's the favorite. But if I see two names I don't recognize with 0-0 records battling each other I'm just conditioned to expect at least one no-show. If this one goes down I'll be surprised but tbh I don't see it. But yeah illergic has the edge for speaking English.

Illergicreaxion: 55/45

[Split]
That name sounds familiar. A quick search of the Netcees Archives reveals that illergic dropped most recently in 2014 against Swerve, taking a loss in a decent showing.
Makajibbz sounds like someone from Narnialand or a spambot, it's safe to say that barring a double-NS that illergic will take this handily.

Illergicreaxion: 95/5

Mutilate 0-1 vs Witty 0-1

[Sharp]
This one has potential – both of these guys have relatively high ceilings if they show up with their best but that's a question mark. Mutilate aka Clayton has rust and played ideas to deal with while Witty usually tries to do everything last second if at all but when he puts out a good verse its fucking funny. My expectation is for Witty to noshow but if both show up it could be dope, in which case I'd predict Witty edges it. But for now, I know Clayton will show and can't say the same for Witness da gawd. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Clayton: 60/40

[Split]
Damn. I could've sworn that Mutilate was Glossy Finish Dick Lips under alias. Anyways, Witty needs to show the fuck up for his battles. He has had brief stints in the NBL before, but now that there is whisky on the line I am hoping that he steps up to the plate. He's quite accomplished as a topical writer, and so his verses generally flow and rhyme very smoothly. From what I can recall, his concepts are not bad and he has held his own against battlers who solely compete in text.
Clayton has been ran off the site multiple times. This has no bearing in a text league, other than that his entire stay here is basically cannon fodder in the hands of a competent opponent. Witty is a competent opponent. Clayton's wording and concepts need tweaking, as do his angles. One of his biggest detriments is his tendency to force wordplay/ tend towards longbar, essentially giving him a disadvantage against every opponent if site regulars vote. However, with the pool of opponents as small as it currently is, I could see it not playing that big a role for a week or two. Between the two, I see Witty capitalizing on a gold mine of personals for a victory in a closer battle than you would expect.

Witty: 55/45

Dr Dog 1-0 vs Sharp 1-0

[Sharp]
Not gonna try to predict my own battle but I won last time :). Gl split.

[Split]
fuck u faggot

Split:9040152-0

Contender Match: Defiant 2-0 vs jilti 2-0

Sharp
Honestly this one could go either way for me. Both are solidly middle-tier ad have something going for them - Defiant's been around for awhile and jilti's been active lately. The question is really Defiant, cause I haven't seen him drop at full force in awhile but I know he's looking to champ and jilti is his first real competition. If Def has the level of heat he's brought in the past he could definitely take it, but I haven't seen that in a little while. Jilti hasn't had any mad competition this season, but he's made his way to a champ match before. If I have to take an honest guess, my gut says jilti but my head is telling me there's no clear winner. If I have to pick it's jilti on consistency. Could go either way though. Willing to bet this will be good though.

Jilti: 55/45

[Split]
This is likely going to be battle of the week. Both have come nice before, Jilti is consistent & less rusty. Defiant's wording can sometimes leave me scratching my head, but I also get the vibe that he doesn't come anywhere near full force when he doesn't have to. Though early in the season, I wouldn't be surprised at all if either of these guys got playoff bids. I'd look for slick wording and technicality from Jilti who seems to have a bit more momentum, but keep an eye out for a haymaker or two from Defiant. In fact I'd say that Defiant is in a more favorable position, being (what I would consider) the slight underdog in a relatively highly anticipated clash. At least, this is the kind of matchup I look forward to- battlers with something to prove, and the first (right?) contender match of the season.

Defiant: 60/40

[Where are They Now?]
Take one look at our ranks and it's clear we have some lost brothers... we can only hope they manage to find their way back to us.

@Joe Metts- busy collecting copper shavings for his magnetic pube beard
@Beyond- in a constant state of ghosting, filling his data banks with all of netcees going-ons to be properly equipped with personals in preparation for his second coming
@Bagsworth Bentley- coworkers banded together to seal him in the Chamber of Feces during one of his famous 19 hour bowel movements/ boarding sprees in the handicap stall
@Neighbor- text is on hold at the moment while Neigh lives out his dream of managing a pub/shooting range, lovingly named 'Neigh's Gun Bar'
@Vulgar- on a 24 moon sabbatical to find the Caliphate of Agryzenha & get tutored in the ancient art of one letter wordplay
@Destroyer- got a full back tat of Bagatron on a discount since the artist used Lithium Ion ink substitute also lives in Des's LargePrint Rolodex at the call center
@Genocide- Busy recording a mega 10-disc album with Phil, 4 cases of bud light, half of uh-ohs beat tapes recorded with his phone's microphone and a high quality 4-track tape recorder. Should drop just in time for Christmas
@Wise Wiggles his new home (a houseboat made entirely of ketamine and sub wrappers) only gets Internet when he moors outside in the Starbucks storm sewer @ill nik-A is still nursing the wound of failing to get a battle league started on bragginwrites. I feel for you bro. We all died a little inside when that one went down.
@Seadad has fallen on hard times, seeing as its always cocked o'clock on Geno's wicker basement futon
@Badi Alii fell back in love with @Meth
@Allen Knight recently discovered that the 7,234 Quizilla quizzes he took are in fact, not for compensation, and is desperately searching craigslist for a bubble shifter and aluminum ashtrays before the next Infiniti meet at the Home Depot concourse
@Dominate- traveling the world to live out his dream of having platonic relationships with 1000 women
@Hush reevaluating purpose in life after being excommunicated from the Garcia lineage for having a jelly-bean shaped head & not having a Mexico flag obnoxiously draped across his sUber-u
@Swerve commissioned @Rawn MD to perform the world's first ever synthetic spine transplant using only Popsicle sticks and denatured eraser shavings
@theMuzzl3 after discovering his wife had a sperm count much higher than his he promptly stopped doing the dishes unless asked or it was implied that it was nice
@Sho Money EMG literally dead after he confronted Michael Kay about their affair & was immediately vaporized from coming within 60 furlongs of someone who had made their parents proud
@Giant Hand Jones

[WTF]

WTF @Split showing up with the magical formatting of topicalists to make the nbl interesting again
WTF @waka flocka flame for president and his godly platform
WTF @Amen being whored off the site by none other than @Amen
WTF @Giant Hand Jones. Damn. @pretzel knees @nigga jeffery @cunning richard
WTF @makajibbz aka 'is that Eddie' aka Roro's Brobro and the rise of the Nigerian textcee
WTF @Sn00p 's great uncle on trial for nazi war crimes
WTF @those kylie jenner lips
WTF @a full house spinoff... there's literally no point to that
WTF @North Korean solar panels... they'll be on the moon in no time

[Outrospection]

[Sharp]
All I can say is thanks to Split and everyone battling and VOTING. Looking at this mag is just making me think of all we could do with more people signed in and more battles going down. Everyone who's showing routinely keep it up.

[Split]
Shout out to those consistently active in the league. You tha real MVPs.

This is text.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:40 PM   #2
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

@Dr Dog @Sharp @Defiant @jilti @almost everyone active should've been tagged by now @Amen 1-0 vs @Muff @illergicreaxion @makajibbz @Mutilate 0-1 vs @Witty 0-1 @Beans @nigma @XLNC @big baby @Dancake @julo @____
Old 04-22-2015, 11:40 PM   #3
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Seadad gets tagged in a text battle magazine....

Makes sense

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:46 PM   #4
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

That @____ opener is still fucking bananas to me
Old 04-22-2015, 11:47 PM   #5
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Well didn't this well written gem come out of nowhere

Oddly, some of you guys' best work yet

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-22-2015 at 11:50 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:08 AM   #6
Mutilate
Detained

Battle Record: 2-3

Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate

I agree wth Muff this was the best mag I've seen from u guys personally.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:53 AM   #7
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

Dope mag. Sharp & Split, good combo
Old 04-23-2015, 10:28 AM   #8
makajibbz

Battle Record: 1-1

makajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant futuremakajibbz has a brilliant future

post verse now wut?
Old 04-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #9
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Nonono

In the battle thread.

If I'm not mistaken u already did
Old 04-23-2015, 04:47 PM   #10
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Aero definitely won that battle ha
Old 04-24-2015, 08:13 PM   #11
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Dope mag here.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:27 PM   #12
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
Dope mag here.
Sign in you jive turkey
Old 04-24-2015, 09:16 PM   #13
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Sign in you jive turkey
U can sign me in for next week.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:40 PM   #14
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

dope mag, good job
Old 04-25-2015, 06:22 AM   #15
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
dope mag, good job
Almost makes you wanna battle again huh? ;)
Old 04-25-2015, 09:24 AM   #16
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Nice bro's