- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Uve posted here a long time...true. youve never been a member here. Never.

Your simply not good enuff at this craft that u hold so dearly & ur a fuckin loser in all aspects of life.

We treat u like shit because u literally have 0 qualities of any value to this site

Its not a troll

How u feelin is accurate....u hqve been disrespected to levels i persknally would never put myself thru

Just fuck off bruh. Take the hint. Stop fuckin pestering every1.

leeeannnn'dddd
Old 09-18-2014, 07:52 PM   #42
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 View Post
lmfao
he wasn't joking. and there are plenty of pics of me, my house, my car, my income, and anything else muzzy. just ask.

please set up our battle.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:41 PM   #43
Persevere

Battle Record: 1-2

Persevere is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Uve posted here a long time...true. youve never been a member here tho. Never.

Your simply not good enuff at this craft that u hold so dearly & ur a fuckin loser in all aspects of life.

We treat u like shit because u literally have 0 qualities of any value to this site

Its not a troll

How u feelin is accurate....u hqve been disrespected to levels i persknally would never put myself thru

Just fuck off bruh. Take the hint. Stop fuckin pestering every1.
That makes u real tough Bags.

Karma is a bitch tho

@Strikta

U got some nerve saying what u said. When everyone trashed ur sisters name and memory I supported u and had nothing but good things to say for u

It's aight tho I get it @Bags I'm Gone
Persevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:46 PM   #44
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Leave already faggot.

Im not trynna be tuff

Im not trynna "bully" you

You are the aggressor and u too fucking narcissistic to real8ze it.

We have made it clear we dont like you or want to hang out with you......and yet u keep trying to force us to and then wonder why people attack you. Its self defense.

Just leave. Dont come back. Ur not fuckin welcomed here.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #45
Persevere

First of all u don't speak for everyone.

& idk if u realize or not but you are the definition of a coward and truly a scumbag. You kick people when their downand you should be embarrassed by the comments u made. And the real MATURE men on this site will prob lose a lot of respect for u because of it.

Ur harsh negative attitude isn't funny anymore pal, and u keep it up and you'll end up nowhere on life.

At least I have heart. At least I have common courtesy and was brought up with manners and a good sense of right and wrong.

You are truly a piece of trash, and now I see it.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:55 PM   #46
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persevere View Post

& idk if u realize or not but you are the definition of a coward and truly a scumbag. You kick people when their downand you should be embarrassed by the comments u made. And the real MATURE men on this site will prob lose a lot of respect for u because of it.

Ur harsh negative attitude isn't funny anymore pal, and u keep it up and you'll end up nowhere on life.

At least I have heart. At least I have common courtesy and was brought up with manners and a good sense of right and wrong.

nah, he speaks for everyone in this case.

go an hero gambologna
Old 09-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #47
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
he wasn't joking. and there are plenty of pics of me, my house, my car, my income, and anything else muzzy. just ask.

please set up our battle.
i dunno how to see them from ur profile, ima newb -- i was j/w if that was superman or you in ur profile pic lol...

If you wanna battle me, go ahead and start the thread... it might be a waste of your time, I'm still learning... but go ahead and ask for my check and give time limit of 7 days after i "check".

Lines can be 10-16 -- second person to post matches first persons lines amount.

Stupid blind sided attacks aren't going to piss me off... so try it on somebody else.

Anyone with an EGO can talk shit (speaking generally of this topic). It takes a real man to step up and stick up for some one who's got either raw talent or enough time on their hands to hang out in this forum... or any other, for that matter.
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 09-18-2014 at 09:06 PM.
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #48
Persevere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
nah, he speaks for everyone in this case.

go an hero gambologna
What shocks me about u d is that we got off on th wrong foot but u seem like a mature grown up dude. And I thought that u would know right from wrong
Old 09-18-2014, 09:04 PM   #49
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persevere View Post

Wtf r u even talking about !??!

U have no heart. None. U on here seeking pitty from the site full of people that forced u into this state of confused depression from the start.

Im not joking with u.

When i used to change ur usertitle an name an all that? Then i was joking with you.

That was before u made me aware that your a drug addict.

Thats when the joking stopped. Ive told u multiple times that i think more kf dogshit then i do of you. i hate you from a such a raw part of my soul that it has aged me.

I would spit in ur face if i ever saw u outside of this gloomy cell.

U cant earn my respect.

No1 owes u shit here fagot. Grow the fuck up an get a new hobby.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:09 PM   #50
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 View Post
i dunno how to see them from ur profile, ima newb -- i was j/w if that was superman or you in ur profile pic lol...

If you wanna battle me, go ahead and start the thread... it might be a waste of your time, I'm still learning... but go ahead and ask for my check and give time limit of 7 days after i "check".

Lines can be 10-16 -- second person to post matches first persons lines amount.

Stupid blind sided attacks aren't going to piss me off... so try it on somebody else.

Anyone with an EGO can talk shit (speaking generally of this topic). It takes a real man to step up and stick up for some one who's got either raw talent or enough time on their hands to hang out in this forum... or any other, for that matter.
i will end u. set up thread.

i am superman.

it is known. tell em, ncs.

clark kent straight up in your mouth hole.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:01 PM   #51
Persevere

I'm done man.

I was just trying to talk like mature adults and describe how I feel about it, but theirs no use. It's all good, it's not a big deal I just would of liked to board in peace on a site I have for years and with a lot of writers I started off with.

Honestly, @Bags u don't deserve my attention nor respect, and I am naive to think their was a good person and understanding mature adult in you. Or for anyof u ppl that disrespect me for that matter.

U guys say how I get high when I been on suboxones for 5 years clean from that shit. I don't need the aggravation and stress in something I do for fun.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:04 PM   #52
Persevere

@Paradigm, @Beyond, @dead man, @BROKE LESNAR, @Camp Bell, @Defiant ... Hmu guys if u ever wanna write something.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #53
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

why u not big babys bitch anymor
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:52 PM   #54
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG FUCKA BABY View Post
why u not big babys bitch anymor