Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #261
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Lol
What
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:20 PM   #262
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

this was gone way to long and uh oh out here killin yall respectfully so tbrr

religion is a gamble of faith, anyone looking at it in a logical way isn't going to get it and most likely isn't going to gamble their faith on ramblings. Going like 10 pages on this isn't really beneficial to anyone but yourselves and self importance
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:06 PM   #263
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Uh oh has done nothing.

The gamble is the most logical.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:20 PM   #264
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
explain?

it is most logical to dwell in the land of the unknown. only in the knowledge of your ignorance can you gain true enlightenment. stay thirsty friend.

#selfimportantcontinuationonthemorrow
Old 06-17-2018, 10:31 PM   #265
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Bruh my knowledge of God opens up the realm of my understanding how much I don’t know. So miss again.

Ignorance is not a virtue. Neither is your self-imposed foolishness.

And I am the one who admits that I am the sinner in need of grace. Whereas you call that malarkey. So isn’t that you being your own god? Don’t you call yourself a god? What is more self important than that?

Don’t let other fools gas you up in regards to your dealings with me.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:32 PM   #266
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Yeah the gamble isn’t logical
He’s referring to Pascal’s wager, I assume
Here’s the problem with that. If your all powerful god exists in omnipotence with his plan that involves children starving and being raped to death, then I have no desire nor reason to laud him, and nor should anyone
Taking the “logical” route involves compromising my own morals which include not allowing children to be raped if I have the power to stop it
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:36 PM   #267
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Also, if you’re wrong, it’s a waste of your life that you could have chosen to do literally anything other than worship something that isn’t real
philosophy.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:39 PM   #268
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh oh has done nothing.

he's been presenting historical research with depth in response to beliefs

his resilience over 48 hours of 0 movement from either side shooting rounds into sand hills is impressive
Old 06-17-2018, 10:42 PM   #269
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

which isn't to say your belief means nothing and his facts should make you burn your bible

it's just a losing battle anytime you ARGUE for your religion no matter the context, religion should always be approached in a positive light

i don't hate jehovahs witnesses but i will never listen to them because they are invasive and annoying. they could offer you money after 30 minutes for all i know.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:44 PM   #270
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Yeah the gamble isn’t logical
He’s referring to Pascal’s wager, I assume
Here’s the problem with that. If your all powerful god exists in omnipotence with his plan that involves children starving and being raped to death, then I have no desire nor reason to laud him, and nor should anyone
Taking the “logical” route involves compromising my own morals which include not allowing children to be raped if I have the power to stop it
Pascal’s wager is legit.

Under what obligation does God have to make us all robots? Just automatically just and holy and good?

There are none good. Not one. So it isn’t a question of why do bad things happen to good people. It is a question of why do good things happen at all.

This is too hard for you to hear though I fear.

You are using emotional hyperbole which is a liberal tactic and is nonsensical. We live in a world where anything that can happen can.

Also....Pascal’s wager is legit. All these people who say yolo bro still live in fear and limitation. And if you are wrong you are wrong forever in hell. If I am wrong I have lived an awesome life and then won’t exist and that’s ok.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:45 PM   #271
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
he's been presenting historical research with depth in response to beliefs

his resilience over 48 hours of 0 movement from either side shooting rounds into sand hills is impressive
Not really. He is cherry picking historical texts of antiquity as what he considers valid.

I have been standing against all of you for the last decade. Top that.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:48 PM   #272
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bruh my knowledge of God opens up the realm of my understanding how much I don’t know. So miss again.

Ignorance is not a virtue. Neither is your self-imposed foolishness.

And I am the one who admits that I am the sinner in need of grace. Whereas you call that malarkey. So isn’t that you being your own god? Don’t you call yourself a god? What is more self important than that?

Don’t let other fools gas you up in regards to your dealings with me.
The #selfimportance was aimed at myself friend. I wanted to continue this lark tomorrow but i'll humor it some more from my phone in bed now.

Did you need your knowledge of god to open your understanding of what you don't know?

Also id like to hear your thoughts on the historicity of muhammad from earlier as well.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:48 PM   #273
veritas
HALL OF FAME

So Jude...if there was perfect peace and there were no crying parents and God could provide that then you would be down with him yes? Bc he would then align with your moral code?
Old 06-17-2018, 10:50 PM   #274
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
The #selfimportance was aimed at myself friend. I wanted to continue this lark tomorrow but i'll humor it some more from my phone in bed now.

Did you need your knowledge of god to open your understanding of what you don't know?

Also id like to hear your thoughts on the historicity of muhammad from earlier as well.
Muhammad (sp) was a child molester whose body is currently in a tomb who wrote a contradictory book which calls your myth a prophet...a prophet whose body was never found. However you choose to play your response will trap yourself. Go to bed.

Edit: I needed knowledge of the more than this to better understand my own frailty and foolishness and thru this I stand aligned with truth and thus grow in wisdom. Because I build on a solid foundation . Rather than the shifting sand.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:51 PM   #275
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

It’s ok to you to live your entire life in service of a lie?
I too will live a good and just life and then will die
What’s the difference?
Do you think I have to believe in jeebus to live an upstanding moral life?
Do you truly believe that god (if exists) is a moron, and if someone is simply going through the motions because of fear of possible damnation, that’s gonna be good enough?
philosophy.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:51 PM   #276
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Not really. He is cherry picking historical texts of antiquity as what he considers valid.
lol i mean that can be an argument to literally any set of evidence

there are very few facts in life, and neither side here has a single relevant one

so it's all opinion based on cherry picked evidence to build a case for both sides
Old 06-17-2018, 10:53 PM   #277
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
It’s ok to you to live your entire life in service of a lie?
I too will live a good and just life and then will die
What’s the difference?
Do you think I have to believe in jeebus to live an upstanding moral life?
Do you truly believe that god (if exists) is a moron, and if someone is simply going through the motions because of fear of possible damnation, that’s gonna be good enough?
You are trapping yourself here. Be careful. Try again.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:54 PM   #278
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
lol i mean that can be an argument to literally any set of evidence

there are very few facts in life, and neither side here has a single relevant one

so it's all opinion based on cherry picked evidence to build a case for both sides
Wrong. Christianity is the ultimate life philosophy as it is most aligned with the truth of human existence
Old 06-17-2018, 10:55 PM   #279
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

No, you answer my questions
1. Does one need to believe in Jesus to live a just moral life?
2. (Admittedly a new one) Do you believe in vicarious redemption?
philosophy.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:57 PM   #280
veritas
HALL OF FAME

1. Define your term first: by what standard do you base the morality? Edit: what do you mean by moral?
2. Define your term: what does that mean?

Tags
amen wife biceratop, amen wife hear me rawr, the land before rhyme, tyrannosaurus bicepx, v ruins every thread