Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > My Brothers Keeper Tournament

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 09:01 AM   #1
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Default TAG TEAM: PAMPHLET/CHAT

INTRO
WTF is good my NCG's? We back with another dope ass tourney bout to go down hosted by the man u see typin. This shit is STACKED! This first round definitely gonna go downnnn. Alotta muhfuckas gonna be upset, alotta whining bout to happen, prolly a DQ or 2. Lol nah but real shit this 1st round gonna be a classic! Alotta dope pairs here, we'll have to see how everyone works with each other. With out further ado, I bring you the TAG TEAM PAMPLET, written by @Incredible

Salute!

TAG TEAM PAMPLET
Blue Waffle: Blue Bayou & El Muffin:

Right now two of the biggest names / most active battlers in my opinion, as of right now. As I am typing this up currently they are in two battle verses each other and both for championships...kind of crazy...I am expecting them to go far, not saying for sure winners because of the other competition they are facing, its going to hard for them to pull off but looking forward to what these guys are able to pull off for sure. Also name is dope.

Sex Symbols: Aero & Zelph:

I am actually really surprised that these guys formed a team together. With all the bad blood and what not. But hey maybe it is really friends close enemies closer. More power to you. Battle wise though I haven't seen either of these guys as active as these other competitors. Aero last battle here was that good ass spotlight battle he had with muff and ended up losing but doesn't really seem like taking time off hurts him much. Zelph been trying to get back on his feet and admitted to it recently, but is technically undefeated in the BAL right now, lol...he signed out. I can only assume to focus on this, and I think that would be a good call for sure. Its going to be easy to get to the top. Looking forward to this not so ordinary pair can do with working with each other. Good luck guys and kind meh on the name, think you guys could've done better, lol.

Double G’s: (gangsta & a gentleman) Orc & Cred

Great combo here, I think that their styles will fit nice together for sure. With both seeming like they are going to be back on the "active battlers list" being in this and both currently in the BAL...its going to be interesting for sure. I dont know any history between the two, but just first thought that I was surprised you guys linked up, Idk maybe culture difference and I just judged that. No offense meant, just think its going to be an interesting pair and think they will get far for sure. And of course the name is dope, spot on.

Akbar: Allen Knight & Barcotic:

Haven't seen Allen active lately but I have read his most recent few verses and he doesn't seem to lack off much and once he gets going in this I feel he will be one of the top contenders. Barcotic has been pretty active as of late, which is good, getting some good practice in before this in the BAL and been putting out some really good bars. I think this will be another one of those interesting pairs that everyone will be looking forward to reading what they can do. Good luck and what else but a name play for the team name would you expect for barc, dope though I like it.

Something Old: Nik & Destroyer:

This will be a hard team to beat for sure. I think with all this competition the best from both will come out for sure. Des hasn't had a battle in a while and nik coming off a big loss in the NBL Finals. I see them both coming out strong and am really looking forward to what they are going to produce. Good luck guys, names pretty cool.

Finnys Pizza Toppings: Diablo & Flow

They mesh well, I see that happening for sure. They might even get a beer and brainstorm, who knows. But I am glad to see that Diablo is going to be writing again, hope that means everything's back to normal for him. Flow has been constantly getting better. With losing his belt just recently I think he has a lot of motivation, he wants it back for sure. I am expecting them to go pretty far as well. As for the name I don't like it, think you guys for sure could've done better. Good luck guys

Not Showing: Killing Spree & Swerve

I know these guys can come with some good bars, when focused and show hence the name, awesome name btw. I really hope they do because itll be interesting to see how far they go. Both haven't been actively battling so I think that could hurt them in the end, but we shall see I hope they proof me wrong. Good luck

Cashtration: Infiltrate & Cashius

Another power house pair here, glad Cashius is back, always a good read for sure. Inf staying strong after his Finals win over nik in the NBL, winning is first battle in the NBL been staying active for sure. Think these two will go far and possibly make it to the finals. Another dope name play within the team name, dope.

mustachiaaa: PancakeBrah & big baby

Honestly haven't seen ethier one of these guys battle since I have been active around here but I see them posting in the discussion forum and just from post alone I know they are comical, and pretty clever in responses. I guess we will see what stems from that. Good luck guys and uh the name is....interesting

Enbomb Snatcherz: BodySnatcher & Enbombz

This should be a good pair too, think body is starting to find his style and producing some good lines as of late. I think Enbombz realized that to or else so,t think he would agree to teaming up. He has a nice style himself and doesn't hold back. Both are actively battling so that should help for sure. Think they will have a long road but think it's really possible they get pretty far. Good luck and name pending, sorry got no ideas for ya, lol

Most Hated - Lenox & bleak:

Not surprised to see Lenox wanting to get in this just a little surprised by bleak dropping JB, and kind of talking shit about it. But I think he either has a little less of a chance now or about the same. But with all that a side I'm not saying I don't think they'll be good both have a more common style that's for sure so that just may get them a little farther. Lenox Hasn't been as active as bleak. But think both have a clear motivation and drive to show off their skills and prove a lot of people wrong. Even including me a little bit. Still wish you the best of luck and the name is kind of meh, don't think people hate bleak, don't know much about Lenox

Ghost1 & Joe Boston - GhostBoston:

Another team that am surprised that is actually linking up. But really think they can both go pretty far. Last battle from Ghost1 was a battle royal for the LO in the discussion forum. And if my memory serves me correct he was ranked number 2 by a lot of people. Styles are a little different but JB has a lot to prove here he might need to step it up a little but if he does I think they could go a few rounds...maybe semis. Good luck guys, names pretty dope too. Kill it!

Last edited by Cred; 05-26-2018 at 09:13 AM.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:09 AM   #2
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

@Infiltrate @Orc @Barcotic @BodySnatcher @Incredible @Ghost1 @Joe Boston @Diode @Munster @Destroyer @ill nik-A @Allen Knight @Hush @Jabari Black @Flow @Diablo @Enbombz @big baby @PancakeBrah @bleak @Lenox @Cashius @Killing Spree @Swerve @Aero @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Amen @WRATH @Knucklehead @Kawn Flixx @Mediocrity @Sharp @Witty
Old 05-26-2018, 09:09 AM   #3
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

@Infiltrate @Orc @Barcotic @BodySnatcher @Incredible @Ghost1 @Joe Boston @Diode @Munster @Destroyer @ill nik-A @Allen Knight @Hush @Jabari Black @Flow @Diablo @Enbombz @big baby @PancakeBrah @bleak @Lenox @Cashius @Killing Spree @Swerve @Aero @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Amen @WRATH @Knucklehead @Kawn Flixx @Mediocrity @Sharp @Witty
Old 05-26-2018, 09:20 AM   #4
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

DOPE!

When will matches go up?
Old 05-26-2018, 10:11 AM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope

Creddagawd
Old 05-26-2018, 10:18 AM   #6
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Props.
Old 05-26-2018, 10:43 AM   #7
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Firre, props.
Old 05-26-2018, 10:48 AM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Cool read.

Fuego @Cred - keep killing it dude.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:46 AM   #9
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

dope shit @Cred @Incredible
Old 05-26-2018, 12:58 PM   #10
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Gass
Old 05-26-2018, 02:01 PM   #11
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Very dope @Cred looking forward to this
Old 05-26-2018, 02:19 PM   #12
Lenox
Hungry

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Good luck my brotha @Joe Boston
Old 05-26-2018, 02:27 PM   #13
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
Good luck my brotha @Joe Boston
No doubt man
Old 05-26-2018, 04:06 PM   #14
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

if anyone falls out, I'm down to write for this..
Old 05-26-2018, 04:18 PM   #15
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
if anyone falls out, I'm down to write for this..

Aren’t u Zelph?
Old 05-26-2018, 05:11 PM   #16
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
Aren’t u Zelph?
no
Old 05-26-2018, 09:01 PM   #17
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

nicely done

anticipating match up
Old 05-26-2018, 09:47 PM   #18
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Cashtration is the best team name.

Sex Symbols is the most fitting name. Women love cops & you’ve all seen my pics.

Old 05-26-2018, 11:33 PM   #19
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmfao
Old 05-26-2018, 11:38 PM   #20
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Damn how i miss the tourney? I would have took @jabariblack, but props to the dope ass teams

Tags
aero scared to death, gay symbols, ice smelt pussy>aero, list them in order, moral compass<uterus pond, more'll come piss terrible, most hated = most wack, only 3 good teams - aero